Premier S23: Research Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by shayan View Post
    Tighten up as in fuller like let's say on Tbol /dbol (with slightly water retention) or tighter in a more winstrol /Masteron sense?
    combo of win/mast
    This Spot For Sale


  2. In to see how this treats you.

    Interesting to hear no current increase in strength, but I guess it depends on what you were running before this if anything. I was just coming out of 8 weeks of PCT, so I guess it was good timing to feel a noticeable increase in strength.
    •   
       


  3. I am intrested in hair loss and acne as well.

  4. Subject shows no signs of hair loss or acne at this point.
    This Spot For Sale

  5. Height, weight, bodyfat and compound lifts of this lab rat would be helpful
    •   
       


  6. hes rather big for a test mouse.

    about 4 inches long and strong for mice. his longest run on the wheel was like 32 hrs strait.. his hind legs look like a double muscled bulls.
    This Spot For Sale

  7. so as of today I can say that subject#1 looks like he had an iv drip of anadrol last night. muscles look tight but really full this AM. strength is climbing a little. recovery is not great on this stuff. and no perceived increase in endurance. the change in body appearance is fairly profound.
    This Spot For Sale

  8. Anadrol? Is it more of a watery pump? Any actual weight gain from on the scale? Would u say it's from water retention?

  9. Following

  10. Quote Originally Posted by shayan View Post
    Anadrol? Is it more of a watery pump? Any actual weight gain from on the scale? Would u say it's from water retention?
    not watery bloat.. just nice and pumped, tight, bigger. scale about same but feed ratio is up- perhaps some leaning taking place.
    This Spot For Sale
  11. Premier S23: Research Log


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    not watery bloat.. just nice and pumped, tight, bigger. scale about same but feed ratio is up- perhaps some leaning taking place.
    Sounds awesome.
    Would you ever consider this as a finisher? I'm on transdermal trest lgd and mk-677... Would this make sense to add for the last 4 weeks of cycle?
  12. Premier S23: Research Log


    Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Sounds awesome.
    Would you ever consider this as a finisher? I'm on transdermal trest lgd and mk-677... Would this make sense to add for the last 4 weeks of cycle?
    I'm on this same stack as you.

    Plan might be pct for 2-3 weeks then hop on s23 and continue the mk-677 all the way for 6 months
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Does your test subject show signs of arousal in the presence of the opposite sex?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Sounds awesome.
    Would you ever consider this as a finisher? I'm on transdermal trest lgd and mk-677... Would this make sense to add for the last 4 weeks of cycle?
    are you cutting? then yes.. its having a strong "dht" like effect. I think this is quite a bit more powerful than Mithras.
    This Spot For Sale

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Does your test subject show signs of arousal in the presence of the opposite sex?
    he doesn't exhibit anything like when I feed him trest. but he doesn't act like he doesn't want it either. I would say there has been no perceived increase in libido as of yet. that said, subject #1 wasn't highly arousable to begin with as he just came of of post therapy.
    This Spot For Sale

  16. Update:
    my test subject is all but immobilized today. ive started to notice he has been lagging the last few days and yesterday he had a bit of a limp.
    today if he so much as moves he lets out a yelp, and is not moving much. I believe he is drying out to an extreme point. I will unfortunately be able to put him on the hamster wheel to test his endurance today. as of now he is getting 600 mgs of ibuprophen and ice every 30 mins. hope I can get him back on his feet! the last time his joints dried out this much was when I researched 6 bromo with him.. almost the exact same thing happened then as well.
    we may need to introduce some estrogen to his system sooner than expected.
    This Spot For Sale

  17. So it has dht like effect without the dht sides such as acne and balding? Is your subject (any of them) prone to hair loss so we can assess if it triggers it in people prone?

  18. subject is beginning to get some small acne outbreaks on upper back of his front legs. subject number two who I will be starting research on next week is indeed prone to loosing its hair.
    .
    This Spot For Sale

  19. And your subject is at 20mg per day?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    are you cutting? then yes.. its having a strong "dht" like effect. I think this is quite a bit more powerful than Mithras.
    No bulking. But I was thinking it could be a good idea to try and finish with this...
    But maybe I should just focus on the goal at hand, keep this on the shelf and go for it after I recover from this run... Which should put me at early spring... Use it in an 8 week cut cycle....

    Sound better?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    And your subject is at 20mg per day?
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    No bulking. But I was thinking it could be a good idea to try and finish with this...
    But maybe I should just focus on the goal at hand, keep this on the shelf and go for it after I recover from this run... Which should put me at early spring... Use it in an 8 week cut cycle....

    Sound better?
    idk, verdict is still out... it might be great on a bulk too.
    This Spot For Sale

  22. Update:
    Subject #1 is 3 lbs up and looking leaner than a week ago. Perhaps more interesting, the significant difference in strength AND endurance !!
    while we couldn't use the hamster wheel to research rear leg strength ( still gimping on that back leg), we were able to work the front legs and test mean strength. strength is up from our initial testing and endurance is very improved. If recovery looks this good now then we could have a real versatile compound. this week will conclude Subject #1s' daily testing. I hope to access any improvements in recovery in that time.
    This Spot For Sale

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    Update:
    Subject #1 is 3 lbs up and looking leaner than a week ago. Perhaps more interesting, the significant difference in strength AND endurance !!
    while we couldn't use the hamster wheel to research rear leg strength ( still gimping on that back leg), we were able to work the front legs and test mean strength. strength is up from our initial testing and endurance is very improved. If recovery looks this good now then we could have a real versatile compound. this week will conclude Subject #1s' daily testing. I hope to access any improvements in recovery in that time.
    So weight gain, and leaning effects... while still greatly increasing work capacity and load output?

    That's basically everything you'd want from a compound

  24. Agreed.....granted my test subject is researching it on a cut, but despite a complete caloric deficit, strength still keeps going up.

    Nice log thus far, Ripper. I'm really interested in hearing others research about this. Sounds like after a week you've started noticing what I have with my test subjects. That strength coming through!

    From the little I know about this compound, it's looking like it'll be good for cut or a bulk. For the bulk though, it remains to be unseen if it's primarily strength, or size as well. Right now, my strength is definitely going up, but not so much overall size. Of course whilst cutting that's to be expected.

    Sorry to hear about the joints, man! My test subject has yet to have that happen, but I think the fact he's closer to 20% BF helps keep estrogen higher than someone at 10% or less just due to the nature of fat cells.

    Keep up the good work, brotha!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Agreed.....granted my test subject is researching it on a cut, but despite a complete caloric deficit, strength still keeps going up.

    Nice log thus far, Ripper. I'm really interested in hearing others research about this. Sounds like after a week you've started noticing what I have with my test subjects. That strength coming through!

    From the little I know about this compound, it's looking like it'll be good for cut or a bulk. For the bulk though, it remains to be unseen if it's primarily strength, or size as well. Right now, my strength is definitely going up, but not so much overall size. Of course whilst cutting that's to be expected.

    Sorry to hear about the joints, man! My test subject has yet to have that happen, but I think the fact he's closer to 20% BF helps keep estrogen higher than someone at 10% or less just due to the nature of fat cells.

    Keep up the good work, brotha!
    And how much are you administering to your subject? And for how long do you intend to?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    By Godstrength in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log
    By Jebrook in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2017, 07:54 AM
  4. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
  5. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Log in
Log in