Premier Essentials - S23 (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Premier Essentials - S23 (Sponsored)

Hello all!

I was lucky enough to have been given a chance to research this fairly new compound. My test subject, Pesto the Cat, is currently on week 3 of a final 8 week cut before winter so he's wanting to see how this works in regards to strength/fat loss/recomp while in a caloric deficit.

I'm going to say right now, Pesto is not as lean as a lot of you, nor as strong. Not that I have to explain his scenario, but you don't know how hard he had to work just to get to this point. So when his bench, squat, and deads aren't multiples of his bodyweight....don't give 'em sh!t...if you feel compelled to, then move along.

Details of Test Subject and current stack:
    Height: 5'11.5
    Weight: 214.4lbs
    BF: ~23%

Current stack:
    Premier Essentials S23 - 20mg PWO On rest days might dose 10mg 12 hours apart. Has a fairly long half-life so frequent dosing not needed
    Hard Rock Supps 300mg Epiandro - PWO
    Alpha Gainz Androsterone TD - 100ml
    Vicious Labs - Necrosis PWO, 1 cap at lunch.
    Mr Supps KETO Burn - 1 cap Post workout, 1 at lunch, 1 at 5pm.
    Vicious Labs MK677 - 10mg before bed.

I will be replacing the Androsterone/Epiandro combo with Test TD when it shows up as my base. Really wanting to see how the S23 shines on its own so I'm not looking to stack a bunch of stuff. Studies show it to be extremely suppressive, hence the need for the Test TD. Pesto will also use 6-bromo as it has AI like effects to help counter the aromatization of the test TD.

Exemestane/Clomid is on hand already.

I will probably be adding in CJC DAC, GHRP 2, HGH Frag this week as well for added fat loss benefits.

Blockade being used for On cycle defense with extra TUDCA and PPC added since we aren't fully aware of possible liver damage at this time.

First impressions: Ho Lee Shyt..........Pesto is already a fan. He had crazy strength in the gym today and just felt/looked huge in the mirror after doing some military presses. Muscle hardening effect is definitely apparent. They almost feel like instantly boulders under his skin. Great pumps. Pesto is not lean enough so I can't attest for his vascularity.

Either way, when you notice an immediate effect on something you are researching that is always a good sign.

As always with PRE....top notch customer service, packaging is SEXAAAAY, and the compound itself appears to be nice and potent.

Pesto is looking forward to the next few weeks to come.

EDIT: Date - 10/12/2017 Blood work before and after S23.

The following is what was highlighted to my test subject as abnormal prior to S23. This is approximately 3-4 weeks prior to starting S23 and was 6 weeks or so into PCT after an Msten run.
    Name:  liver.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  54.4 KB

The following are the fields that got worse. If it's in the above photo and not the below photo, then the value got better. However, most of the values in the Total cholesterol, HDL, and LDL were also improved, albeit still in the 'to watch' category. The alkaline phosphatase liver enzyme did drop by 2 points.
    Name:  liver2.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  47.2 KB

2. Subd!
    •   

3. Subbed. Can't ignore a cat that military presses.

4. Subbed! But are you actually taking the hard rock version androvar or no?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jglove View Post
    Subbed! But are you actually taking the hard rock version androvar or no?
    You mean Pesto? Yeah, he's currently taking the Androvar by Hard Rock supps that you were asking about in your other thread. Literally took it this morning, but he has prior experience with it as well. You won't be disappointed with it and, IMO <--- big emphasis on opinion, you won't need to dose up at 900mg like you hear other people talking about. You might want to grab another bottle just so you can have 300mg PWO and then 1-2 more later in the day for stable bloods.
    •   

6. Subbed bro

7. Subaroo!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

8. Looking forward to this review

Tell pesto to enjoy!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

9. Definitely interested in this product!

10. Just a small update today.

Weight: 214.2lbs.....either Pesto is retaining/building more muscle than anticipated while being anabolic, or it's just mostly water/glycogen, but he was 214.8 yesterday and was on point with calories. I expected a bigger drop on my test subject.

10mg taken PWO:

Today was a mild cardio day for Pesto. A little HIIT on the treadmill followed by some elliptical just to keep the heart rate at about 145 for a prolonged amount of time. S23 + GW seems to be a solid combo. Despite the heart rate being up at 145, pesto reports it really didn't feel like that. His legs felt more tired and unable to continue more than the body or mind. Test subject also worked out fasted which he's not really a fan of. I think there's something to be said about having strong energy going in to be able to have an energetic and powerful workout vs just barely getting by.

Was originally going to hit the steep trails today, but air quality is in the red up here in Montana so breathability isn't good.

Blood pressure while working out all seems to be nominal. Pesto can usually tell when it starts getting into high 130's and high 80's for sys/dis respectively as that's about the time when his head is pounding.

10mg will be administered again at 5pm, roughly 12 hours after first dose, for stability.

Tomorrow is another official workout day so we'll see what strength gains are available. A full 20mg will be administered to the Test subject.

Just trying something a little different with dosing. 20mg PWO on workout days, and 10mg PWO on cardio days, (or rest) and another 10mg in the evening. If it seems like sleep is affected tonight, then 20mg upon waking will be the standard.

EDIT: Ahh yes.....a bit of lethargy today. Noticeably tired. Could also be caloric deficit, but he was feeling pretty amped last couple of days. Andro/Epiandro base seem to be keeping libido and sexual ability in check. No loss of the use of his boys yet!

11. Don't know why you're tired, Pesto is doing all the hard work. I take It Pesto was also a little lethargic and his boys are also just fine?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    Don't know why you're tired, Pesto is doing all the hard work. I take It Pesto was also a little lethargic and his boys are also just fine?
    Good eye, man. Thanks for the assist!

Yes.....Pesto indeed!

13. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Good eye, man. Thanks for the assist!
    No worries.

Pretty interested in this log so far!

14. im in, lmk how this comapres to other sarms as i havent been impressed with ostartine or lgd. Im looking for something more along the line of the lean gains one would make on epistane.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    im in, lmk how this comapres to other sarms as i havent been impressed with ostartine or lgd. Im looking for something more along the line of the lean gains one would make on epistane.
    Right now, as far as I'm concerned, Osta might as well be a placebo, because pesto felt NOTHING using Osta like he's noticing with S23.

He's never researched LGD so unfortunately can't compare it to that.

What I can tell you for certain at this point is:
    Strength is still increasing for pesto despite being in a caloric deficit. He's been in a deficit long enough that glycogen stores should have been depleted. Less than 100g of carbs most days when he's used to piling on 300g easily and still not gain weight. Yesterday the warm up didn't feel all that great, but he still cranked out a great workout and set.

Leaning out is definitely happening. Muscle mass being retained, losing fat, gaining strength....that's pretty much the holy grail of what everyone wants.

Pesto already has post bloods scheduled for October 17th. Unfortunately, the Prebloodwork was done a few weeks prior to receiving the S23 so the before and after may be skewed a tinge as the pre bloodwork was still recovering from a previous Msten/Trest run. However, it stands to reason that if the bloods come back with healthy levels, then the S23 isn't toxic enough to surpass the help from TUDCA, PPC, and all the other on cycle supports used.

As always, who knows...could be the excitement of a new product and placebo, but I highly doubt it. The mind muscle connection that pesto is getting currently is amazing.

"Oh man, I'm tired I'm not sure if I can lift thi.. ::weight flies up::...........okay, maybe I can..."

This is one of my first logs so if there are details that I'm missing about my test subject or anything else, please ask!

16. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Right now, as far as I'm concerned, Osta might as well be a placebo, because pesto felt NOTHING using Osta like he's noticing with S23.

He's never researched LGD so unfortunately can't compare it to that.

What I can tell you for certain at this point is:
    Strength is still increasing for pesto despite being in a caloric deficit. He's been in a deficit long enough that glycogen stores should have been depleted. Less than 100g of carbs most days when he's used to piling on 300g easily and still not gain weight. Yesterday the warm up didn't feel all that great, but he still cranked out a great workout and set.

Leaning out is definitely happening. Muscle mass being retained, losing fat, gaining strength....that's pretty much the holy grail of what everyone wants.

Pesto already has post bloods scheduled for October 17th. Unfortunately, the Prebloodwork was done a few weeks prior to receiving the S23 so the before and after may be skewed a tinge as the pre bloodwork was still recovering from a previous Msten/Trest run. However, it stands to reason that if the bloods come back with healthy levels, then the S23 isn't toxic enough to surpass the help from TUDCA, PPC, and all the other on cycle supports used.

As always, who knows...could be the excitement of a new product and placebo, but I highly doubt it. The mind muscle connection that pesto is getting currently is amazing.

"Oh man, I'm tired I'm not sure if I can lift thi.. ::weight flies up::...........okay, maybe I can..."

This is one of my first logs so if there are details that I'm missing about my test subject or anything else, please ask!
    yea man, osta even at 30 mg was just getting shut down and probably becoming infertile with no additional gains. i will say I didnt notice any muscle loss or strength loss but even so it was pointless for what most of us are trying to use it for. Unfortunately lgd was wetter then i prefer plus gave me heartburn.

17. subbed for jacked *****

18. I would say any pre blood work is a bonus.. even if it was a few weeks back.. should still be pretty relevant
    This Spot For Sale

19. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I would say any pre blood work is a bonus.. even if it was a few weeks back.. should still be pretty relevant
    Yeah, I kind of figure if they end up better than I started, that's not a bad thing.

Sorry for the lack of update, didn't even realize 4 days had gone by.

Today marks 1 week in. Strength continues to go up for Pesto despite being in a caloric deficit maintaining around 1900-2000 calories. Noticeable leaning out happening thus far on the test subject which has proven S23 to be beneficial in a cut from initial reactions.

Being only a week in, I believe there is still a lot more potential for this to come through in weeks 2 or 3, but we're enjoying the research thus far.

Since S23 was started at about week 3 of a week 8 cycle, the routine has been changed to this one:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the...xperiment.html

This routine has proven to yield some great fat loss/body recomp effects on the test subject in the past so he's hoping for great things to come on this as well. Tomorrow will be the 5x5 routine of squats, bench, and deads.

Weight is hovering around the 212 area. Considering strength is still going up and fat loss is definitely happening, I'd say a solid body recomp effect is happening currently even within the first week.

More to come!

20. Day 8 of S23 Research
    Weight: 212.0

So today was Day 2 of the new routine which involved 5x5 of Squats, bench press, and dead lifts.

Now, I know CommandoPat says that he hates when people say it can't be a placebo, and I get the reasoning, but there's just no way the S23 isn't contributing to Pesto's strength. He had a meager 1500 calories yesterday and STILL broke through plateaus and PR's of his. The test subject has lifted enough on low calorie days to know his body just doesn't do that typically. We can both only imagine how strength would be going up if he were eating at least maintenance calories, or bulking calories!

Starting to sound like a broken record, but being that we're only 8 days in, there isn't a whole lot to report unless I'm particularly excited about the test subject's performance which I was today. Test subject purposely went that low on calories as he wanted to really test the ability to maintain strength even while not giving the body as many nutrients as it'd typically require and was not let down.

Leaning out still happening, more and more definition starting to appear in the abs section as well as delts into the bicep portion of the arm. Test subject is pretty pleased with the current 8 days of S23, and the overall 4 weeks of this 8 week lean out.

21. Day 10
    Weight: 209.00

Pesto is continuing to lean out as hoped/planned so that's awesome. Research has been going well. He's currently eating around 2000-2150 calories and having a steady decline in weight. Especially while doing the squats, bench, and deads within the same workout, 3 times a week, we've noticed he really can't go below 2000 calories without a noticeable decline in metabolism.

Today also marks the first day that lethargy has appeared to set in for the test subject. Motivation for the gym was not very high and a general feeling of being tired was taking over. This is, of course, to be expected to some degree while in a calorie deficit as well, so it could just be that the 4 weeks or so of total cutting has started to take it's toll.

Despite those feelings, test subject pesto set some PR's on all lifts. Squats was a weight and rep range PR at 5x3 @ 200lbs. Bench 5x3 @ 150lbs and deads 5x3 @ 225lbs. Remember, Pesto was damn near obese his ENTIRE life until 30. His numbers aren't impressive compared to a lot here, but hormones haven't been in his favor since he waited until 30 years old to start lifting. He's now been at it rigorously for 4 years.

Test no ester TD base came in as well, so the Androsterone/Epiandro will be dropped. However, the test subject does enjoy the PWO benefits of the epiandro as well as the additional muscle hardening and leaning out, so he's kind of wanting to keep that. We also want to try and add as little as possible so as to accurately test the S23.....so many decisions! Any input from the readers is appreciated in terms of whether you think the Epiandro should be kept in as PWO only on the heaving lifting days.

22. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Day 10
    Weight: 209.00

Pesto is continuing to lean out as hoped/planned so that's awesome. Research has been going well. He's currently eating around 2000-2150 calories and having a steady decline in weight. Especially while doing the squats, bench, and deads within the same workout, 3 times a week, we've noticed he really can't go below 2000 calories without a noticeable decline in metabolism.

Today also marks the first day that lethargy has appeared to set in for the test subject. Motivation for the gym was not very high and a general feeling of being tired was taking over. This is, of course, to be expected to some degree while in a calorie deficit as well, so it could just be that the 4 weeks or so of total cutting has started to take it's toll.

Despite those feelings, test subject pesto set some PR's on all lifts. Squats was a weight and rep range PR at 5x3 @ 200lbs. Bench 5x3 @ 150lbs and deads 5x3 @ 225lbs. Remember, Pesto was damn near obese his ENTIRE life until 30. His numbers aren't impressive compared to a lot here, but hormones haven't been in his favor since he waited until 30 years old to start lifting. He's now been at it rigorously for 4 years.

Test no ester TD base came in as well, so the Androsterone/Epiandro will be dropped. However, the test subject does enjoy the PWO benefits of the epiandro as well as the additional muscle hardening and leaning out, so he's kind of wanting to keep that. We also want to try and add as little as possible so as to accurately test the S23.....so many decisions! Any input from the readers is appreciated in terms of whether you think the Epiandro should be kept in as PWO only on the heaving lifting days.
    Hows the libido feeling i heard shutdown comes fast on s23 since some say its a male contraceptive too? im not sure personally i think that defeats the whole original intended purpose of sarms. as far as the epiandro I would keep the dose lower depending on how much you have, maybe using a little extra in the preworkout and continue to run it in pct for about 2 weeks after s23.
  23. Premier Essentials - S23 (Sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Hows the libido feeling i heard shutdown comes fast on s23 since some say its a male contraceptive too? im not sure personally i think that defeats the whole original intended purpose of sarms. as far as the epiandro I would keep the dose lower depending on how much you have, maybe using a little extra in the preworkout and continue to run it in pct for about 2 weeks after s23.
    I thinks hes stopping epiandro....
    TNE TD new base I believe @nubioso

Edit- after further reading I see he wants to keep it PWO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    By Godstrength in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log
    By Jebrook in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 263