Premier Essentials - S23 (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    I thinks he’s stopping epiandro....
    TNE TD new base I believe @nubioso

Edit- after further reading I see he wants to keep it PWO
    Yeah, I'm kind of on the fence about it which is why I was saying I'm open to hearing others opinions on whether it should be stopped altogether, reduced amount overall, or limited to lifting days PWO only.

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007
    Hows the libido feeling i heard shutdown comes fast on s23 since some say its a male contraceptive too? im not sure personally i think that defeats the whole original intended purpose of sarms. as far as the epiandro I would keep the dose lower depending on how much you have, maybe using a little extra in the preworkout and continue to run it in pct for about 2 weeks after s23.
    Libido is okay, I think it's actually getting stronger with the addition of the Test which is expected. All function has remained for my test subject so if he needed to perform, that wouldn't be an issue. Epiandro would also continue to help libido. Today after the gym pesto felt like his libido was a bit more active, but an overall disinterest in sex is there for sure. Like I said though, for you guys with wives/girlfriends, as of right now if duty were to call, the soldier would be ready for attention.

He as not noticed any shrinkage in prostate or testicles at this time.

As far as after the S23, we will probably begin research on Dien-Diol for 4 weeks for a total 8 week run then start PCT. PCT will probably need to be around 6 weeks considering the strength of what's being taken.

2. Following
    •   

3. In on this too. Kill it Pesto
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

4. Day 13:
    Weight: 208

Yesterday was a rest day and Pesto woke up lighter then the day before....that generally doesn't happen, but whatever...We'll take it. I assume it was mostly water as it seemed like my test subject had to use the restroom quite a bit yesterday.

Pesto woke up pretty tired/lethargic this morning. Was tough getting through the workout albeit it still turned out to be a good workout. Still was able to up the weights on all lifts, so strength is still increasing. It really took all of my tsubs focus today though, which is generally just beneficial anyway for that mind-muscle connection.

Leaning out still happening as to be expected as I've made sure my test subject has not deviated from the diet at all. 1 cheat meal, and yes, a cheat MEAL, not a DAY, happened on Saturday the 23rd. A nice pepperoni pizza for pesto is what the doctor ordered for some mental reprieve from the usual chicken and rice, eggs, protein shakes, yogurt, etc...

Libido seems to be dropping as the desire for anything sexual is pretty much non-existent. My test subject reports that his brain is almost to the point of thinking "Ehh....seems like too much work." lol. This is even after having a test TD base being applied for the last few days and continuing the epiandro for pre-workout so all hormones should be available.

Pesto does report a general sense of well being though. Despite feeling tired this morning, he overall feels pretty good.

So basically, entering into week 3 tomorrow. I feel like in most cases it's around that 2-3 week mark which most things really shine through so we'll see if that's the same for Pesto here.

All questions/concerns are welcomed.

5. are you seeing any acne or shedding on pesto?
    This Spot For Sale
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    are you seeing any acne or shedding on pesto?
    I'm not. Acne is actually clearing up for Pesto. He started to break out in places he had never before when his E2 crashed. Started breaking out on the chest and that hasn't happened in his entire life. That crash was during his PCT so by the time the S23 came around, E2 was on it's way back up, acne clearing up, etc...

I wonder if your Tsubs E2 is too low which is contributing to your dry joints and even the acne quite possibly. I believe you had mentioned in your log that you thought E2 might have been low based on the joint issues you're having.

7. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    are you seeing any acne or shedding on pesto?
    Oooookay, well 2 days later and I'm taking that back lol. Pesto's face has started to break out a little bit. This could also be a sign that he's getting his E2 too low as he's using .5ml of 6-bromo as well as 6.25mg of Exemestane EOD. I think this will become E3D or so if that. We'll just have to see.

Despite that though, strength continues to go up. Pesto did a 5x5 set of deads today and increased the weight 20lbs from last week and still killed all 5 sets. Generally means he probably could have gone heavier at least on the first set or 2, but he's already in new PR territory so didn't really think of increasing it well beyond the 225.

We've also increased the PPC and TUDCA for our test subject just in case. Based on reports from other logs as well as his own experience with slightly dark urine post workout. Naturally, he's more dehydrated at that point despite drinking about 30oz of water between the PWO and intra-workout water intake. Besides that timing, most urine is remaining clear throughout the day.

Still amazed by the fullness you get. Especially on arm days, pesto looks pumped up as hell and tells me he feels the same. Almost hard not to walk around like a douche-bag alpha bro when you feel like that. lol

8. Well be sure to keep pesto away from other alpha dogs in the gym! We don't want a fight breaking out and him going to the pound!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

9. So far so good
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Well be sure to keep pesto away from other alpha dogs in the gym! We don't want a fight breaking out and him going to the pound!
    I thought Pesto was a cat?
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I thought Pesto was a cat?
    He is, which is why he's saying he needs to stay away from the Alpha dogs! lol He's an alpha kitty!

12. Glad everything is going well for Pesto!

13. Ah.. an alpha kitty! My mum has one of these. The local dogs don't go anywhere near her!

14. Day 17.
    Weight: 215.8

Pesto had a big life event yesterday that he had to celebrate. He kept calories in check but probably still a little over what he's normally been eating. About 2500 I'd say compared to the 2150 he's been hitting regularly. The last thing hanging on from his divorce, a crapload of debt, is now gone. That deserved a pizza and some halo top as well as a drink from the local distillery. He's been good about not drinking and hadn't had a drink since labor day, well before the start of s23, so figured this one was deserved as this had been 4 years coming. A lot of weight off the shoulders.

Today was a pretty solid workout for pesto. Set all new PR's for himself.

Today was 5x3 of Squats, bench, and deads.

Pesto did 215x3 for the the 5 sets of squats, but was feeling good. 215 for 3 was already a PR for him, but really wanted that 225. He figured he'd be able to only do 1, but did a 6th set of 3 reps at 225. A first for pesto.

Next was 5 sets of 3 at 160 on bench press which was also a weight and rep range PR.

Last was the deadlifts. 250x3 for all 5 sets. That is a rep range PR as pesto has hit 315 for 1 on one occasion. THE S23NGTH IS REAL FELLAS!

15. I'm a little behind on posting, but here's the log from the missed day.

Day 19
    Weight: 211.6

Test subject reports a good sense of well being even after 3 weeks in. We attribute this to the Test TD as well as the epiandro warding off any dysfunction of the sexual organs.

Today was supposed to be a rest day, but Pesto's friend asked if he wanted to "Bro out" and get some deadlifts in with a back day. Wound up hitting a PR at 325lbs for 1 rep as a new max. At 315, Pesto's buddy made the comment, "That went up super quick, you can do more ya *****!" so we added 10 lbs and sure enough. Up it went.

Weight is pretty much staying within the 208-215 range, however physical changes are certainly manifesting so fat loss is definitely happening. Tsub was holding a bit of water so 50mcg of clen was administered yesterday and today which helped significantly.

Every week seems to have yielded a new PR. In either rep ranges or weight. Perhaps Pesto's buddy was right and that he's not pushing himself as much as he thought?

The acne Pesto got earlier last week now seems to be clearing up, so that's good. Very well could have been from the excessive use of exem and estrogen getting too low which has happened before. For the first time, the test subject has also began to notice some joint soreness despite plenty of fish oil and joint supplements being administered. This also, I believe was caused by lowering the e2 far too much.

Pesto has not noticed any shedding, which would be quite noticeable as he's a hair bastard. This is even when coupled with Epiandro, so apparently mama did not pass along that gene.

Officially 11 more days with the S23 research. We'll see how close my measurements were while administering doses as the bottle gets lower. Pesto has been taking no0dz, but he may wait to share weeks 1 and 8 instead of 1 and 4. Perhaps him being too tough of his own critic, but despite there being some noticeable leaning out, not enough to warrant pictures. Weeks 5-8 will be dien + Desoxy.

16. Day 21:
    Weight: 212.6

Weight has been exactly the same each morning for the last 3 days. Not too worried about honestly, but still kind of odd it manages to be exactly the same.

Strength continues to go up. Pesto had a new rep range PR of 225x5 for 2 sets on his squats. To maintain form he did have to back it down to 215 for the remaining 3 sets of 5.

Deadlifts were up 25lbs from the previous week, also another rep range PR with 250x5 on all 5 sets.

Test subject reports starting to feel the effects of the dry joints. He admits that sometimes he forgets to take his joint supplement, but has been better about it since getting a little popping in the knees.

Coming up on week 4, we've taken pictures of the test subject before and not sure if the researchers are just being over critical or if we're not really seeing that much of physical changes. Weight continually staying within the 208-215 range, strength continuing to go up. I do believe that 1-2% BF has dropped during this time.

17. its funny how some of these things work.. if nothing else, Pesto has gained lots of new strength, and that's ALWAYS a plus.

Strength is never a weakness~
    This Spot For Sale

18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    its funny how some of these things work.. if nothing else, Pesto has gained lots of new strength, and that's ALWAYS a plus.

Strength is never a weakness~
    I concur. If pesto wasn't gaining strength, not losing fat, AND the weight was staying the same I'd assume the stuff was bunk, but considering the strength just keeps going up, well....like you said, that's never a bad thing. He really shouldn't be able to keep putting up the heavier weights considering he's maxing out at 2150 calories. Typically for these gains he'd need 2500 minimum.

Not only that, but recovery time is just stupid. Doesn't matter what kind of workout he does, there's no soreness and he's ready to go the very next day.

19. that right there is a really great thing!! I love it when I can put my research animals through the paces on a regular basis!
    This Spot For Sale

20. From your text subjects experience thus far how long do you guys think a subject should be on this for? No more then 8,10 or 12 weeks? From what Iíve seen from u guys and judging i would say 8-10.

21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    From your text subjects experience thus far how long do you guys think a subject should be on this for? No more then 8,10 or 12 weeks? From what I’ve seen from u guys and judging i would say 8-10.
    Well, I've been really good about dosing my test subject with plenty of liver support and things like that. He plans on having a blood draw on October 17th to see what lipids and liver enzymes are looking like.

I think, assuming you're dosing 20mg, you could get away with it for 8 weeks. Pesto is feeling pretty good, so although he is within his last week or so, he feels like he could potentially take it out further if he had more research compound.

22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    From your text subjects experience thus far how long do you guys think a subject should be on this for? No more then 8,10 or 12 weeks? From what I’ve seen from u guys and judging i would say 8-10.
    I think a conservative approach would be wise, 6-8 until we see some more real world results.. I concur with Nubioso, from the looks of the biopsy I received from one of my subjects, it appears as though if dosing is on the lower end.. and your on top of ancillaries, your test animals will likely be fine at 8 weeks. but again, the liver enzymes appear to be elevated and if your test subjects have prior damage/exposure, then 4-6 weeks might be the better use.
    This Spot For Sale

23. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Well, I've been really good about dosing my test subject with plenty of liver support and things like that. He plans on having a blood draw on October 17th to see what lipids and liver enzymes are looking like.

I think, assuming you're dosing 20mg, you could get away with it for 8 weeks. Pesto is feeling pretty good, so although he is within his last week or so, he feels like he could potentially take it out further if he had more research compound.
    Great. Looking forward to your test subjects blood work. Itíll definitely give a better approach as to liber toxicity and etc even with the support supps taken.

24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I think a conservative approach would be wise, 6-8 until we see some more real world results.. I concur with Nubioso, from the looks of the biopsy I received from one of my subjects, it appears as though if dosing is on the lower end.. and your on top of ancillaries, your test animals will likely be fine at 8 weeks. but again, the liver enzymes appear to be elevated and if your test subjects have prior damage/exposure, then 4-6 weeks might be the better use.

I agree.

25. Day 24
    Weight: 211.8

The lethargy is real....but my test subject isn't 100% convinced that it's the S23, as much as it feels like the low calorie diet blues. He hasn't had a solid refeed in a while so we're thinking that's probably needed. Tonight will be a big portion of some chicken and rice in Asian spicy sweet chili sauce. The sauce will be minimal, and yes it does have sugars in it which is why 1. It will be kept to 1 or 2 tblspn which is 1/2 - 1 serving of such condiment and 2. It's just going to go towards Pesto's mental reprieve and refeed a bit. Almost a cheat meal without going full blown pizza or something similar.

Strength continues to go up, but not quite at the rate that it was beforehand. This could also simply be due to the feelings of hitting the wall finally happening. We may slowly up calories a bit by about 100 per week to see how that affects weight as currently there is a quite nice body recomp effect taking place. With the S23 in play and what it seems to bring to the table, it appears to be more advantageous to eat enough calories to promote recovery and muscle growth which lends itself to some optimal body recomp. I suppose this would still need to be tried at an extreme calorie deficit to gauge how well it works under those conditions, but I believe currently my test subject is already about 250-400 calories in a deficit.

Only a few more days left of S23, then on to the next adventure!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    By Godstrength in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log
    By Jebrook in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 10:27 AM