Puffy nips on 500 mg of Test E - Early sign of gyno? Help needed

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Advice requested...

8 weeks into a 500 mg test E run and loving it, but one minor hicccup.

So the cycle has gone really well for me so far, as I have gained some good size while keeping my eating very clean.

One issue...I missed 1 day of my aromasin last week due to not being able to get back to my home town because of Hurricane harvey and because I am peaking out right now on week 8 with test levels and therefore estrogen levels...I noticed that my nipples are becoming slightly puffy, not itchy, not sore, just moderately puffy. So I'm taking aromasin at 12.5 mg everyday and have been for 4 days now and I know it's reducing estrogen because most my bloat is gone and my face is super dry (typically oily). I have a much more dry look. I got gyno when I hit puberty at 15, so I know I am super susceptible and am just a little paranoid with any signs at all. I have aromasin and arimedex on hand and just purchased letrozole just in case nothing else works. My question is: Should I bump up from 12.5 mg a day to 25 mg of aromasin ED or should I look into going more extreme with letrozole (I know that will kill the estrogen entirely and will knock down all libido, which should be a last resort). I know I will get comments about we don't know without blood work...blood was taken on Saturday and just waiting anxiously for the results. Obviously, this is estrogen buildup, not prolactin given that I am only taking 500 mg of test. If you were in my shoes, what would you do for peace of mind while you wait on the bloods? Move to 25 mg ed of aromasin. Trying to get out in front of this thing.

Here is 5 days ago with descent bloat right before puffy nips started to show up and now that bloat has disappeared and everything is dry since using aromasin at 12.5 mg everyday for 4 days in a row and now 5 including today. Nips are still slightly puffy today.

IMG_8775.jpg

Your feedback is very much appreciated and Thank you in advance.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see the need for anything stronger. You could increase the dose for a day or so, or take some Nolva if you have it until the puffiness subsides.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I don't see the need for anything stronger. You could increase the dose for a day or so, or take some Nolva if you have it until the puffiness subsides.
Thanks. I will try increasing to 25 mg tomorrow and possibly the next day. I'm expecting to see that my estro is high via bloodwork, but already feeling super dry holding 0 water after 5 days...think by tomorrow I'll start feeling it my joints though. It's going to be tricky finding the perfect dose for me but appreciate the feedback!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I will try increasing to 25 mg tomorrow and possibly the next day. I'm expecting to see that my estro is high via bloodwork, but already feeling super dry holding 0 water after 5 days...think by tomorrow I'll start feeling it my joints though. It's going to be tricky finding the perfect dose for me but appreciate the feedback!
I’d say be cautious with the dose since aromasin is a suicidal ai and if you inadvertently use too much for too long it can take a few weeks for your aromatase enzyme to come back since it has to essentially be made again. I’d say do the 25 for a day or two if you are worried but then go back to 12.5 because effects from your current doses may not be fully apparent for a few more days even.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I’d say be cautious with the dose since aromasin is a suicidal ai and if you inadvertently use too much for too long it can take a few weeks for your aromatase enzyme to come back since it has to essentially be made again. I’d say do the 25 for a day or two if you are worried but then go back to 12.5 because effects from your current doses may not be fully apparent for a few more days even.
Appreciate that. With the amount of water lost and the dry effect, And this advice, i think I'm going to just stick to 12.5 mg for a few more days as I've noticed a bit of the puffiness subsiding. Good point, I don't want to crash my e. Thanks brother!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Alright, to wrap this discussion up, here are my bloods.

After all this, estrogen is well within range, so what does this mean for my slight puffy right nipple, am I just being paranoid?

Is it normal?

Surely it's not prolactin from test E...

I've heard people throwing in a few days of nolva to clear out the puffiness...

Here is my Bloodwork. Bun has always been out of range for me.

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8785.jpg

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Alright, to wrap this discussion up, here are my bloods.

After all this, estrogen is well within range, so what does this mean for my slight puffy right nipple, am I just being paranoid?

Is it normal?

Surely it's not prolactin from test E...

I've heard people throwing in a few days of nolva to clear out the puffiness...

Here is my Bloodwork. Bun has always been out of range for me.

View attachment 155020

View attachment 155021
It could very well be that it was slightly higher a few days ago and you are just sensitive to fluxes in estrogen. From personal experience I get flares and puffiness in the nipples even with moderate doses of test and my estrogen is always fine. It’s hard to say exactly what causes it but if it’s getting better I’d say keep the course with the aromasin and if you are still worried about it a few days of nolva would be a good next move. Nolva would address the issue specifically since it targets that area. And honestly half of it could be in your head I personally don’t see any issues from the pic you posted. But then again I’m not you and hence don’t know what you are feeling. You are on the right course though so just stick with it and you should be good to go. Also don’t touch your nipple area even to check (or do it rarely) because believe it or not touching that area does increase prolactin to some degree.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
It could very well be that it was slightly higher a few days ago and you are just sensitive to fluxes in estrogen. From personal experience I get flares and puffiness in the nipples even with moderate doses of test and my estrogen is always fine. It’s hard to say exactly what causes it but if it’s getting better I’d say keep the course with the aromasin and if you are still worried about it a few days of nolva would be a good next move. Nolva would address the issue specifically since it targets that area. And honestly half of it could be in your head I personally don’t see any issues from the pic you posted. But then again I’m not you and hence don’t know what you are feeling. You are on the right course though so just stick with it and you should be good to go. Also don’t touch your nipple area even to check (or do it rarely) because believe it or not touching that area does increase prolactin to some degree.
I thinks that's spot on. I may have been a bit paranoid with the first sign of puffiness given it's my first cycle...had no idea about touching your nipple and how it increases prolactin. The nipple just seems larger and a bit more pointed, but like you said, more than likely from that spike in estrogen, but now gonna back off a bit as I am feeling super dry, if it gets any worse I'll do a couple days of nolva and see if that helps. Thanks big Dave. I think I am just prone to puffy nipples with a slight increase in hormones.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Your crazy bro, don't kill that estrogen, let yourself grow.

You have zero sign of gyno per the photo, probably just in your head. Looking good!!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Your crazy bro, don't kill that estrogen, let yourself grow.

You have zero sign of gyno per the photo, probably just in your head. Looking good!!
Thanks brother, already backing off the aroma and gonna finish off strong! Appreciate it

1kerry

Awards
hey sir, are you already done? How as your cycle overall?

Im planning to start my first test solo cycle, maybe only 200mg, jut to wet my feet with real gear and feel motivated, im 35 and age is starting to hit me lol.

BTW, no gyno detecte imho.

cheers

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
hey sir, are you already done? How as your cycle overall?

Im planning to start my first test solo cycle, maybe only 200mg, jut to wet my feet with real gear and feel motivated, im 35 and age is starting to hit me lol.

BTW, no gyno detecte imho.

cheers
I logged every detail of the cycle in the thread titled:

"Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)"

...Might just be one of the most detailed test only logs on this forum. I'm sure you will get value from it. Enjoy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
widthbrah Anabolics 7
Supplements 5
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 4
The Yolkster Anabolics 72