Beginner SARM User

DC1031

Awards
Not sure if I'm on the right board but any suggestions on a brand of SARMs for a first time user?

Female. 34 years.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Sourcing isn't allowed on the board here. But.... what are you goals? I'm sure someone could recommend some compounds to help meet them. And a quick internet search will do wonders I promise

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sourcing isn't allowed on the board here. But.... what are you goals? I'm sure someone could recommend some compounds to help meet them. And a quick internet search will do wonders I promise
I'm pretty sure even though SARMS are not for human consumption but rather research purposes she wasn't asking for a source, only a recommendation for a female test subject:) Hopefully someone else with more knowledge can chime in

Eight

Eight

Awards
Surely as long as it was a brand sold by a board sponsor then it'd be ok?

Like Olympus Labs UK maybe.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if I'm on the right board but any suggestions on a brand of SARMs for a first time user?

Female. 34 years.
OP, what are you goals? You're 5'3" at 114 pounds has you fairly light so assuming low body fat. Do you want lower leaner, or to get more muscular with a lean gain? or are you seeking more performance in the way of endurance?

Assuming you are looking at SARMS for your test subject because there is no concern wth vitalization.