Super mandro and andro the giant.

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
First cycle. Looking for critics. Suggestions. Pointers. Thanks guys. Thoughts? What I'm missing?

8 week cycle

Mandro 330
Andro the giant 330
Tudca 12 weeks ( cycle and pct)
Arimacare 12 weeks ( cycle and pct)
Multi, fish oil, taurine, protein, creatine, amino

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct
With the above cycle support and Tudca

Is that enough for pct? Is rebound gyno is issue with this? Will sup3r be enough to bring me back?

Gg thanks.

rrivers

Awards
If you want to get more out of it, I would increase doses of 1-AD and 4-AD up to 550/day by week 4 or 5, then begin to taper down again. This has worked very well for me. Also, you might want to scale back your Clomid to 25/25/12.5/12.5. The effects of gyno is dependent on the person. Personally, I haven't had any trouble. You may want to leave out the AI and keep it as a precaution in case you start getting sides. Even if side free, I like to run an AI starting 2 weeks before cycle ends and taper down through 2nd week of PCT.

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
If you want to get more out of it, I would increase doses of 1-AD and 4-AD up to 550/day by week 4 or 5, then begin to taper down again. This has worked very well for me. Also, you might want to scale back your Clomid to 25/25/12.5/12.5. The effects of gyno is dependent on the person. Personally, I haven't had any trouble. You may want to leave out the AI and keep it as a precaution in case you start getting sides. Even if side free, I like to run an AI starting 2 weeks before cycle ends and taper down through 2nd week of PCT.
I've heard things like 8 week cycle 8 week Pct. Is this true? I was only planning 4 weeks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard things like 8 week cycle 8 week Pct. Is this true? I was only planning 4 weeks
False. 8 week cycle and run a 4 week pct. run the 50/50/25/25 you have planned out.

Start at the 330mg and you can up the doses as necessary. Not recommended to exceed the 500mg range for either. Since this is your first cycle the results at 330mg will still be very very good.

No need to run tudca as neither are methylated compounds. If you choose to run it 250mg-500mg is all you will need so save the remainders for a methylated cycle.

Always good to have an ai on hand just incase but both compounds are relatively mild; Something like virtus or if you can get exem will be good to have. Other than that your cycle looks good and will definitely look forward to the feedback!

rrivers

Awards
I dont think therw is a need for that unless you do a really strong cycle or have had issues with normalizing in the past. 4 weeks of SERM and a test booster should get you running normal no problem. Your PCT workout routine should be more strength based too to give your test levels an extra boost.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz is a really nice prohormone if you wanted to go stronger. It's methylated tho so you would need the liver support.

Chasingtails

Awards
I just finished a similar cycle (with the last 5 weeks at 550 mgs ed of 1&4). I went the 50/50/25/25 clomid route for pct and my **** was up and running after 8 days. Libido came back strong after 2.5 weeks, which was a little disappointing because it was nice not wanting to **** every attractive woman I saw.

Hope the cycle treats you well!

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
I just finished a similar cycle (with the last 5 weeks at 550 mgs ed of 1&4). I went the 50/50/25/25 clomid route for pct and my **** was up and running after 8 days. Libido came back strong after 2.5 weeks, which was a little disappointing because it was nice not wanting to **** every attractive woman I saw.

Hope the cycle treats you well!
Hahhah that's funny, can keep taken man faithful these cycles lol. Did you run the super pct? And did u have a ai on hand? What product?

Chasingtails

Awards
Hahhah that's funny, can keep taken man faithful these cycles lol. Did you run the super pct? And did u have a ai on hand? What product?
I had exem, but I never used it. I was running OL 1&4, 1200mgs of vicious labs epiandro, and 3ml of Nos TD androsterone. The epiandro and androsterone kept estro sides completely tamed. If you have the money, I'd definitely run epiandro because it's the bomb

Pct is clomid, kings blood, and DAA.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened u ever run it?
Probably running it now. Been less than two weeks since he first posted. Hopefully he can throw us an update ;)

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
Probably running it now. Been less than two weeks since he first posted. Hopefully he can throw us an update ;)
What I said above, I'm not sure how you reply to both in one lol. When I start I'll def be making a form with everything. This cycle is 600 dollars so pricy