first cycle In my life

Napilion

Awards
for first cycle
week 1: 10 mg SD
week 2: 20 mg SD
week 3 :20 mg SD
week 4 :20 mg SD
Can I Stack Anabol 15 mg per day with it?
I will Used Rebound XT for PCT but I don't know how can I use it
Thanks

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for the cycle? Personally for a first AAS cycle, I would suggest doing a bit more research before starting. I think running a Test E or Test Cyp cycle using Superdrol to kickstart like you are there would produce a lot more mass and a better overall cycle for you. If you can get anabol, you can get Test E.

Choose either Dbol or Superdrol to run, not both together. Stacking orals is generally something to avoid. Running 17aa compounds for more than about 6 weeks at a time would also be good to avoid. I'd search this board for the dosings for rebound. I have never used it. You may want to have nolvadex onhand anyhow for gyno prevention during your cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
15mg of dbol ain't gonna do much...at least not enough to warrant using it with another methyl IMO. If this is your first cycle, then either run test alone or if you wanna stay legal or for whatever reasons don't wanna do injections, then the SD alone should still be more than enough. And like cardinal said, you should try and do a little more research here. Read up some more and then we can help you out better with specific questions.

Napilion

Awards
I don't wanna the injections and steroids I need a product with out sideeffect I think Superdrol is the best, my goals add 10-12 lbs of mass
ok I will cancel the anabol in this cycle ,but what about PCT (I use only Rebound XT)

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Read Read Read

I don't wanna the injections and steroids I need a product with out sideeffect I think Superdrol is the best, my goals add 10-12 lbs of mass
ok I will cancel the dbol in this cycle ,but what about PCT (I use only Rebound XT)
Dude, there are hundreds of discussions on everything related to what you are asking.

I am planning my first cycle ever as well, and I have been reading every day for an hour or two for two weeks.

Don't expect someone to just take you under their wing and teach you everything that you need to know.

There are also books that you can buy, and I also advise you NOT to believe everything that you read on these discussion forums, either. I know that this sounds contradictory, but you need to get through the BS - some people talk out of their butts, and others have an agenda.

Once the general picture emerges from all of the noise, I will start to post specific questions that I needs answered for myself, that I could not find on the boards.

p.s., I am 38, not 45. I have to go see what is up with the birth date.

Regards,
R

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could get 10-12 lbs mass off of one superdrol cycle, but that will vary with the individual. I sure wouldn't get that much lean mass off a 4-6 week cycle of it. For your goals, I still suggest running a long ester injectible. There is a good chance you would get fewer and more managable side effects from a simple Test Enanthate cycle.

Napilion

Awards
Dude, there are hundreds of discussions on everything related to what you are asking.

I am planning my first cycle ever as well, and I have been reading every day for an hour or two for two weeks.

Don't expect someone to just take you under their wing and teach you everything that you need to know.

There are also books that you can buy, and I also advise you NOT to believe everything that you read on these discussion forums, either. I know that this sounds contradictory, but you need to get through the BS - some people talk out of their butts, and others have an agenda.

Once the general picture emerges from all of the noise, I will start to post specific questions that I needs answered for myself, that I could not find on the boards.

p.s., I am 38, not 45. I have to go see what is up with the birth date.

Regards,
R
Thanks Rhyalus for advice!

Napilion

Awards
You could get 10-12 lbs mass off of one superdrol cycle, but that will vary with the individual. I sure wouldn't get that much lean mass off a 4-6 week cycle of it. For your goals, I still suggest running a long ester injectible. There is a good chance you would get fewer and more managable side effects from a simple Test Enanthate cycle.
but for first time I think the legal prohormone is good ,I will try it and may be in future the ester injectible or other
p.s., 99.9% of people there first time use prohormone

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is true. I started with ph/ps due to the legality factor. Best of luck with your cycle!

Napilion

Awards
thank you Cardinal
put what about PCT? for this cycle
week 1: 10 mg SD
week 2: 10-20 mg SD
week 3 :20 mg SD
week 4 :20 mg SD
I am searched in this forum all posts only 3 weeks or 4 weeks cycle but with nolva for PCT ,I don't need nolva I will use Rebound XT.