AP chasing dem gainz with halo and 4 andro

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    The boys get a bit smaller and get a little higher up. Plus every great once in a while there is some really mild pain nothing that is crippling lol. Just what happened to me
    Ok makes sense.


  2. Also thanks for all the kind words guys. And juice in working on those calories man. That's my biggest issue usually is eating enough.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Also thanks for all the kind words guys. And juice in working on those calories man. That's my biggest issue usually is eating enough.
    It was constructive bro, I wasn't digging! You look good, but you have a good fram to pack some serious size on! Just gotta punt the food at all costs when you find it hard to eat! Liquidating some stuff can help!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    It was constructive bro, I wasn't digging! You look good, but you have a good fram to pack some serious size on! Just gotta punt the food at all costs when you find it hard to eat! Liquidating some stuff can help!
    Oh I know it was man wasn't taking offense at all. But you know sometimes that's exactly what you need to keep pushing.

  5. Been continuing to try and increase the calories. Most days have been pretty successful. Right now I'm up to 160 so about 6 lbs from the start and so far it's really lean and dry not a lot of water which is what I wanted.
    •   
       


  6. My issue is over eating. I have as of recent gained a gold bit better control of my intake. No more boxes of pop tarts

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Been continuing to try and increase the calories. Most days have been pretty successful. Right now I'm up to 160 so about 6 lbs from the start and so far it's really lean and dry not a lot of water which is what I wanted.
    So pretty much you just put on the size you would naturally l, 6 pounds in this amount of time with eating in a surplus at your body weight/experience and how far you are from genetic potential is easy done naturally. I’d say you did it on your own and the dhea isn’t working
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-03-2017, 08:06 PM
  2. AP chasing dem gainz with 4 andro and halo
    By Apsmith4992 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 06:05 AM
  3. halo and andro cycle
    By drogan in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 04:52 PM
  4. Keepin Dem Gainz with Mass HGH and T-X3
    By niners4reggie in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:29 PM
  5. furaguno stacked with halo and sd
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in