Premier Research 7-Alpha Ace

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    I will definitely do my research on this and start a cycle after this sarms cycle!
    Its good stuff and very potent Premier Research Essentials has done a great job with this. At the end of the year I plan on another cycle and will use this or try out their Dien Diol transdermal. I also heard that new products -site are coming soon...so look forward to that.


  2. I'm currently week 6 into my Osta cycle, not really feeling much of anything! What would you guys think about me adding 7-Alpha Ace to my stack to finish my remaining 4-6 weeks of the cycle?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    I'm currently week 6 into my Osta cycle, not really feeling much of anything! What would you guys think about me adding 7-Alpha Ace to my stack to finish my remaining 4-6 weeks of the cycle?
    you should be feeling the osta at 6 weeks. what dose are you at? is it legit. you can add 7-Alpha Ace if you want.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    you should be feeling the osta at 6 weeks. what dose are you at? is it legit. you can add 7-Alpha Ace if you want.
    Agreed, who's Osta are you using?

  5. Currently starting week 3 of 7 alpha ace only cycle, have gained a solid 10lb already.. hoping I can gain more still, strength has definitely gone up as well. Just hope I can keep most of what I gain.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hexor172 View Post
    Currently starting week 3 of 7 alpha ace only cycle, have gained a solid 10lb already.. hoping I can gain more still, strength has definitely gone up as well. Just hope I can keep most of what I gain.
    what dose are you using..keep up the gains ..looking great

  7. Started the first 2 full weeks at 20mg ED just like you did, today & for the rest of my cycle I will be at 40mg/ED with .5ml anastrozole EOD, have gone from 189 to 199 this morning.. bodyfat the same this whole time around 9%

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    you should be feeling the osta at 6 weeks. what dose are you at? is it legit. you can add 7-Alpha Ace if you want.
    Osta 30mg ED. I'm also not feeling the effects of my MK677, both from the same source... I thought it was legit, haven't read one negative review about the source NewRoids

    Just recently got some more Ostarine from a new source, I wont say who *cough* "PRE" so hopefully now I'll start feeling some changes. Maybe I'm expecting to much from Ostarine and MK677?

    I'm about to say **** it and throw in some 7 Alpha Ace, I have exemistane on hand.

  9. About to start a cycle of 7 alpha ace and lgd in 4-5 weeks . Not trying to jack thread, but since so many are running 7 alpha ace I figured this would be a good place to get some AI advice. Dosages that yield good results with PRE 7 alpha-ace have been drastically lower than everything I've seen with other sources. I am curious as to why this is. It has also been the only oral version of the compound that has been unanimously liked by so many when ran solo. I am needing suggestions for AI compound and dosage. Thinking Exemistane but that is only because it's the only one I have experience with. Anyone suggest another compound or recommend a dosing protocol that would help fight off estrogen sides without crashing estrogen. Plan to start at 20mg 7 alpha dosed twice a day and 8mg LGD bumping up the lgd progressively to 12mg. May up the 7 alpha at 3 weeks as well because LGD lethargy is real at 10mg. Last cycle was 10mg lgd for 8 weeks with 750 epi andro added last 3 weeks. I am excited to see what 7 alpha/LGD will do. From what I've read, I believe I'm looking at an enjoyable and results producing cycle, provided I can control estrogen and recover well. Recovery from LGD was a breeze.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bgproudfew View Post
    About to start a cycle of 7 alpha ace and lgd in 4-5 weeks . Not trying to jack thread, but since so many are running 7 alpha ace I figured this would be a good place to get some AI advice. Dosages that yield good results with PRE 7 alpha-ace have been drastically lower than everything I've seen with other sources. I am curious as to why this is. It has also been the only oral version of the compound that has been unanimously liked by so many when ran solo. I am needing suggestions for AI compound and dosage. Thinking Exemistane but that is only because it's the only one I have experience with. Anyone suggest another compound or recommend a dosing protocol that would help fight off estrogen sides without crashing estrogen. Plan to start at 20mg 7 alpha dosed twice a day and 8mg LGD bumping up the lgd progressively to 12mg. May up the 7 alpha at 3 weeks as well because LGD lethargy is real at 10mg. Last cycle was 10mg lgd for 8 weeks with 750 epi andro added last 3 weeks. I am excited to see what 7 alpha/LGD will do. From what I've read, I believe I'm looking at an enjoyable and results producing cycle, provided I can control estrogen and recover well. Recovery from LGD was a breeze.
    I second that, I have seen anywhere from exemistane daily to even low doses of Nolva EOD.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bgproudfew View Post
    About to start a cycle of 7 alpha ace and lgd in 4-5 weeks . Not trying to jack thread, but since so many are running 7 alpha ace I figured this would be a good place to get some AI advice. Dosages that yield good results with PRE 7 alpha-ace have been drastically lower than everything I've seen with other sources. I am curious as to why this is. It has also been the only oral version of the compound that has been unanimously liked by so many when ran solo. I am needing suggestions for AI compound and dosage. Thinking Exemistane but that is only because it's the only one I have experience with. Anyone suggest another compound or recommend a dosing protocol that would help fight off estrogen sides without crashing estrogen. Plan to start at 20mg 7 alpha dosed twice a day and 8mg LGD bumping up the lgd progressively to 12mg. May up the 7 alpha at 3 weeks as well because LGD lethargy is real at 10mg. Last cycle was 10mg lgd for 8 weeks with 750 epi andro added last 3 weeks. I am excited to see what 7 alpha/LGD will do. From what I've read, I believe I'm looking at an enjoyable and results producing cycle, provided I can control estrogen and recover well. Recovery from LGD was a breeze.
    We'd like to think quality raws and delivery avenue (liquid/sublingual) are drastically helping absorption for test subjects.

    Please keep in mind that these are for Research Purposes Only, do NOT ingest ANY of our products. They are not for human consumption
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We'd like to think quality raws and delivery avenue (liquid/sublingual) are drastically helping absorption for test subjects.

    Please keep in mind that these are for Research Purposes Only, do NOT ingest ANY of our products. They are not for human consumption
    This must be the case, because researchers have reported much better experiences with 7 alpha than with others. Even using MUCH lower doses. PRE is getting unanimously excellent reviews everywhere I've seen, so congrats on receiving the acknowledgement deserved for quality products. This is why I will be researching PRE 7 alpha and will be using PRE for other parts of the research run as well. Thanks for your response. I will likely do a log of the run.
  13. Premier Research 7-Alpha Ace


    Quote Originally Posted by Bgproudfew View Post
    This must be the case, because researchers have reported much better experiences with 7 alpha than with others. Even using MUCH lower doses. PRE is getting unanimously excellent reviews everywhere I've seen, so congrats on receiving the acknowledgement deserved for quality products. This is why I will be researching PRE 7 alpha and will be using PRE for other parts of the research run as well. Thanks for your response. I will likely do a log of the run.
    We would greatly appreciate a well put together, professional research review for sure
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  14. Very cool - I have two bottles of this for research sometime in the not to distant future. Any suggestions to stack with it?

    I see some folks matching this with S-drol? I probably should have opted for the TD route for my pet (to run solo for t-base) but if you think oral was effective PWO - then I could do that complimented with a primary PH with longer half life...

    Suggestions?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    By Godstrength in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log
    By Jebrook in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM
  3. Premier Research RAD-140 6 Week Recomp
    By Dma378 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 09-10-2017, 06:07 PM
  4. Greetings from Premier Research Essentials
    By PRE in forum Premier Research
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-25-2017, 01:51 PM
Log in
Log in