PREMIER RESEARCH ESSENTIALS ANASTROZOLE RESEARCH LOG

1. PREMIER RESEARCH ESSENTIALS ANASTROZOLE RESEARCH LOG

I've had my [pet rat] on trt for quite awhile now, and about a week ago started him on 3caps daily of OL's 4-andro. he has started to get bloated and appears to be putting on water weight-looking less defined... since Saturday I've had him on .5ml of anastrozole daily.

what I am looking for is:
    his eagerness to mount when a female is introduced -libido
    how flexible his joints stay when he is exercised
    of course weight-and appearance

if joints, libido are effected negatively I will reduce dosage.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Will be following!
    •   

3. Subbed brother lets see what this stuff does for your Monkeyratasaurus

4. Excited for the results!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

5. thanks guys...this will be my rats 1st time with something other than a otc ai...he is pretty excited.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks guys...this will be my rats 1st time with something other than a otc ai...he is pretty excited.
    From previous reviews we've had, we are certain that this will blow away any otc product that your subject may have researched!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    From previous reviews we've had, we are certain that this will blow away any otc product that your subject may have researched!
    tony says he likes the sound of that!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. N2supportTony...
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

9. In.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

10. In for lab rat mounting!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    In for lab rat mounting!!
    today is day 4 of .5ml daily...tony's is as eager to mount as usual-no diminished libido up to now. tony still exibits some bloat so I have cut back on his salt and carb intake. when I put tony on his exercise wheel he exhibited his usual energetic self, so I will take that as no joint issues up to now...2 more day's on .5ml per day to see if it will get rid of more bloat, then I will put tony on .5ml eod.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. day 5 of .5 ml....I see some noticeable improvement in bloat, but tony is still carrying extra water...going to up dosage to 1ml for 2 days.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Late to the game but in for Tonysaurus Rex!
    I <3 Carbs

14. @PRE is it best to keep anastrozole in fridge?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    @PRE is it best to keep anastrozole in fridge?
    None of their products should be refrigerated. That would actually crash half of their solutions

16. Quote Originally Posted by netflixNchill View Post
    None of their products should be refrigerated. That would actually crash half of their solutions
    thanks...glad I didn't refrigerate.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. In to hear how the lil fellar responds

18. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    In to hear how the lil fellar responds
    the little fellar was quite eager to respond to female interaction I think his libido has actually increased. I have read that not only clomid but also anastrozole has been used in treatment of male infertility, supposedly it increases sperm count/mobility---of course I have no way of knowing if this is true in tony's case, lol.

today tony was given a full ml of anastrozole...tomorrow will be no dose and then starting on Saturday he begins the regimen of .5ml eod.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. I gave tony a full 1ml dose yesterday and today bloat is practically non-existent, very pleased...

no dose today...sunday he will start .5 ml eod.

I looked at bottle, so far very little has been used, at .5 eod this bottle will last a long time!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. tony is on maintenance dose of .5ml eod...

libido if anything is increased, when female is presented tony is good to go-very eager
    no joint issues
    bloat is gone
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. bloat is completely gone...I've reduced tony's dose to .5ml every 3 days. at this rate this is a lot of value for the buck--still have half full bottle!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. tony has been using .5ml once a week and bloat has not returned, this dose seems sufficient for his low dose trt[100mg test cyp weekly]...I probably have another months worth left at this dosage, so buying a bottle will be very economical...I have a month, so I'm hoping PRE runs a sale before then for even more economy!!!

based on tony's results and those of other researchers I believe PRE to be a reliable source for research chemicals and will be purchasing from them!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Hell yea, great pricing on their AI's

24. count me in BigT
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    By Godstrength in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log
    By Jebrook in forum Cycle Logs