Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log

I want to thank @PRE and @yates84 for selecting me to test this. YK-11 has intrigued me for quite some time. Unfortunately, the info out there varies widely and complete logs are nearly impossible to find.

Subject Current stats:

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 225
    Bodyfat: 15.8 % via 3 point caliper measurement

Current 1RMs:

Bench: 305 lbs
    Deadlift: 405 lbs
    Squat: 465 lbs

Current Training and Diet Protocol: modified Gironda 8x8 Program. Test subject had shoulder surgery last November and is slowly attempting to build 1RM's back to previous levels but is primarily focused on hypertrophy and growth. This log should be considered a Bulking Cycle. Subject is intaking a minimum of 4000 calories daily.

The current cycle began back in June with 5 weeks of DMZ at 45 mg and 100 mg of Transdermal Test No Ester. At the beginning of week 4 I began administering 300 mg of Test E. During week 5 the TNE was dropped and Test E increased to 300 mg every 4 days. At the end of the DMZ subject was up to 230 lbs. from a starting weight of 205 lbs.Since then Subj has only been on the 600 mg of Test and has dropped back to about 225 lbs despite not lowering calorie intake. 230 lbs. has always seemed to be the subject's upper limit for weight. I'm hoping YK-11 can help break that plateau.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

2. Premier Research Essentials Review:

5/5
    @PRE was very prompt and helpful in all email exchanges. He also communicated when shipping each time with tracking. The shipping was super fast and the product extremely well padded for shipping. The bottles are seemingly high quality and come sealed tightly. They also have a gasket under the lid/seal to prevent leaking. They do not leak even when laid over for long time. The addition of the new boxes looks very professional and will help protection during shipping. All 3 bottles used in this experiment contained the correct volume. His participation on AM and willingness to get his product into the hands of potential future customers speaks volumes. I think this company is one we can rely on for our research needs. I will be using Premier Research Essentials again soon

YK-11 Review

Price/value: 4/5
    It is a pricey compound, not just at PRE, but at every reputable vendor that sells it. Ultimately, it works well though so you get what you pay for. PRE seems to run decent sales regularly so this is a compound worth considering.

Side Effects: 4.5/5
    Zero chronic side effects. The occasional side effects experienced such as lethargy and high blood pressure were fleeting and cannot be attributed strictly to the YK-11. Mid-cycle bloodwork was positive and showed minimal liver enzyme elevations even though alcohol was used regularly early in the log while on vacation. Back pumps also were occasional. Test sub also had a slight increase in bacne.

Results: 5/5
    The Tsub started at 225 lbs which is close to the sub's highest weight ever recorded. He has never broken 230 lbs. At first, the addition of YK-11 caused the sub to lose some mass, dropping back to 220 lbs. Cals had to be increased to 4000-4500+ consistently to add mass. Final weigh-in was 235 lbs. so, over 47 days, the subject gained 10 lbs of mass. If you take into account the sub's initial weight loss, it was a net gain of 15 lbs. The sub also dropped 2% bodyfat! This was amazing because the cal intake was enough to cause fat gain under normal circumstances. No matter what food/macros was ingested, fat gain semed impossible. Muscle hardness was noticeably increased. Strength increases were also very steady and evident. 4-5 separate PR's were achieved easily. At least 1 PR for each of the big 3 lifts(2 on bench press) Aggression and focus were also very evident with PWO dosing.

Dosing/Convenience: 4.5/5
    Sublingual dosing 2 times daily is just fine. It would be better if the half-life was known. Dosing 3-4 times per day gets a little tedious and easy to miss a dose. The dropper in the bottle isn't metered at all so I ditched it in favor of a metered oral syringe. The great thing is that PRE actually included a nice metered oral syringe and the markings lasted through all 3 bottles. Sometimes they tend to wear off rather quickly.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Final Thoughts: YK-11 is certainly an interesting compound. It definitely acts like a mild designer steroid should due to it's steroid backbone. At first, I was expecting more/faster growth because of the general marketing claims of Myostatin inhibition. But the more info I found, it seems to function much like other DHT derivatives and I believe that to be true. I would love to try this compound on a cut or recomp, considering the significant BMI reduction the subject had despite a hefty caloric surplus. I also really like that the subject had very little negative sides. I would love to get the subject blood tested again now that the run is over but unsure if I can find the time this week. Any later and it might be irrelevant. Mainly, I'm curious if liver enzymes elevated significantly any more due to the higher dosing and length of administration. The subject was already very suppressed from AAS before taking YK so unfortunately this experiment sheds no light onto this compound's suppressiveness. I would theorize it to be on the same level of any other designer steroid. For my subject, 30 mg seemed to be a sweet spot, though 20 showed results as well. 40 mg also was good with no increase in sides and some crazy intense workouts. I've seen lots of common suggestions on the net of dosing anywhere from 5-10 mg daily. I definitely feel that less than 20 mg is a low dose with minor effects. All in all, there are still a lot of mysteries about YK but I definitely feel it has a lot to offer as a muscle building agent.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by netflixNchill View Post
    In!
    Welcome! Numero uno gets private noods via pm. They may or may not be me...or some random BBW.
    •   

4. In. Also super curious about yk11

5. IN for some of this!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  6. OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

7. Yeah boyyyy! Kill it bro.

I am ready with my box doughnuts cos popcorn is for chick flicks....this an action movie!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

8. I too am interested in this compound as well as how your research goes! Cheers!

9. subbed!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

10. Let's see those sexy blue bottles lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    IN for some of this!
    Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    In. Also super curious about yk11
    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Yeah boyyyy! Kill it bro.

I am ready with my box doughnuts cos popcorn is for chick flicks....this an action movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    I too am interested in this compound as well as how your research goes! Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    subbed!
    Welcome ladies!

12. Day 1(07-29-17)-Got the YK-11 outta the mail and immediately gave subject 5 mg about 20 minutes pre-workout. Had a great workout focused on middle back/traps/rear delts. Had an amazing pump and lots of energy after a weekly carb up the night before. Subject noted a warming sensation while sublingually taking the liquid for 30 seconds. Taste noted as not bad. Certainly better than research chems suspended in an alcohol carrier.

Day 2(07-30-17)-Administered 5 mg to subject in the AM and 5 mg in the PM. No training today as I was traveling in a car for nearly 14 hours. Diet was sh*tty fast food and gas station fare mostly.

Day 3(07-31-17)-Administered 5 mg in the AM and going to go look for a gym nearby.

13. In bro, not at all familiar with this compound....
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

14. Name:  IMG_861.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  222.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by netflixNchill View Post
    Let's see those sexy blue bottles lol
    There you go!

15. in bro.. really looking forward to see how treats you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

16. Thanks for the tag! In for the gains!!!
    I <3 Carbs

17. Somebody said BBW??

Also in to learn how the pros do it
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Somebody said BBW??

Also in to learn how the pros do it
    I knew mentioning that would catch your attention @SFreed.

19. No need to thank us, the pleasure is all ours! Looking forward to seeing your subjects progress!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

20. Definitely in for this!!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

21. Hope you break that 230 ceiling man!!

22. In fa shaw!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Hope you break that 230 ceiling man!!
    It's gonna happen. I can feel it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SARM YK-11
    By Grayson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42