Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Very nice detailed log and review 🤙🏽 I might try this After my bulk and hopefully more info comes out when I run it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Nice log, enjoyed following.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Nice log, enjoyed following.
    Thanks @Studhorse. Much appreciated. I thoroughly enjoyed this one
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Very nice detailed log and review ���� I might try this After my bulk and hopefully more info comes out when I run it.
    Thanks homie. I enjoyed it for sure and it would definitely be nice to see more feedback and actual factual info on this compound.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    YK-11 Review

Price/value: 4/5
    It is a pricey compound, not just at PRE, but at every reputable vendor that sells it. Ultimately, it works well though so you get what you pay for. PRE seems to run decent sales regularly so this is a compound worth considering. I plan to research this again next spring on a cut cycle.

Side Effects: 4.5/5
    Zero chronic side effects. The occasional side effects experienced such as lethargy and high blood pressure were fleeting and cannot be attributed strictly to the YK-11. Mid-cycle bloodwork was positive and showed minimal liver enzyme elevations even though alcohol was used regularly early in the log while on vacation. Back pumps also were occasional. Test sub also had a slight increase in bacne.

Results: 5/5
    The Tsub started at 225 lbs which is close to the sub's highest weight ever recorded. He has never broken 230 lbs. At first, the addition of YK-11 caused the sub to lose some mass, dropping back to 220 lbs. Cals had to be increased to 4000-4500+ consistently to add mass. Final weigh-in was 235 lbs. so, over 47 days, the subject gained 10 lbs of mass. If you take into account the sub's initial weight loss, it was a net gain of 15 lbs. The sub also dropped 2% bodyfat! This was amazing because the cal intake was enough to cause fat gain under normal circumstances. No matter what food/macros was ingested, fat gain semed impossible. Muscle hardness was noticeably increased. Strength increases were also very steady and evident. 4-5 separate PR's were achieved easily. At least 1 PR for each of the big 3 lifts(2 on bench press) Aggression and focus were also very evident with PWO dosing.

Dosing/Convenience: 4.5/5
    Sublingual dosing 2 times daily is just fine. It would be better if the half-life was known. Dosing 3-4 times per day gets a little tedious and easy to miss a dose. The dropper in the bottle isn't metered at all so I ditched it in favor of a metered oral syringe. The great thing is that PRE actually included a nice metered oral syringe and the markings lasted through all 3 bottles. Sometimes they tend to wear off rather quickly.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Final Thoughts: YK-11 is certainly an interesting compound. It definitely acts like a moderate strength designer steroid should due to it's steroid backbone. At first, I was expecting more/faster growth because of the general marketing claims of Myostatin inhibition. But the more info I found, it seems to function much like other DHT derivatives and I believe that to be true. I would love to try this compound on a cut or recomp, considering the significant BMI reduction the subject had despite a hefty caloric surplus. I also really like that the subject had very little negative sides. I would love to get the subject blood tested again now that the run is over but unsure if I can find the time this week. Any later and it might be irrelevant. Mainly, I'm curious if liver enzymes elevated significantly any more due to the higher dosing and length of administration. The subject was already very suppressed from AAS before taking YK so unfortunately this experiment sheds no light onto this compound's suppressiveness. I would theorize it to be on the same level of any other designer steroid. For my subject, 30 mg seemed to be a sweet spot, though 20 showed results as well. 40 mg also was good with no increase in sides and some crazy intense workouts. I've seen lots of common suggestions on the net of dosing anywhere from 5-10 mg daily. I definitely feel that less than 20 mg is a low dose with minor effects. All in all, there are still a lot of mysteries about YK but I definitely feel it has a lot to offer as a muscle building agent.
    Thank you for your thorough research brother. I appreciate it! I'll be adding it into my LGD research in a couple days and I want to start it at 20mg to help finish off the last 5-6 weeks of my LGD cycle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    YK-11 Review

It is a pricey compound, not just at PRE, but at every reputable vendor that sells it. Ultimately, it works well though so you get what you pay for. PRE seems to run decent sales regularly so this is a compound worth considering. I plan to research this again next spring on a cut cycle.

Zero chronic side effects. The occasional side effects experienced such as lethargy and high blood pressure were fleeting and cannot be attributed strictly to the YK-11. Mid-cycle bloodwork was positive and showed minimal liver enzyme elevations even though alcohol was used regularly early in the log while on vacation. Back pumps also were occasional. Test sub also had a slight increase in bacne.

The Tsub started at 225 lbs which is close to the sub's highest weight ever recorded. He has never broken 230 lbs. At first, the addition of YK-11 caused the sub to lose some mass, dropping back to 220 lbs. Cals had to be increased to 4000-4500+ consistently to add mass. Final weigh-in was 235 lbs. so, over 47 days, the subject gained 10 lbs of mass. If you take into account the sub's initial weight loss, it was a net gain of 15 lbs. The sub also dropped 2% bodyfat! This was amazing because the cal intake was enough to cause fat gain under normal circumstances. No matter what food/macros was ingested, fat gain semed impossible. Muscle hardness was noticeably increased. Strength increases were also very steady and evident. 4-5 separate PR's were achieved easily. At least 1 PR for each of the big 3 lifts(2 on bench press) Aggression and focus were also very evident with PWO dosing.

Sublingual dosing 2 times daily is just fine. It would be better if the half-life was known. Dosing 3-4 times per day gets a little tedious and easy to miss a dose. The dropper in the bottle isn't metered at all so I ditched it in favor of a metered oral syringe. The great thing is that PRE actually included a nice metered oral syringe and the markings lasted through all 3 bottles. Sometimes they tend to wear off rather quickly.

Final Thoughts: YK-11 is certainly an interesting compound. It definitely acts like a moderate strength designer steroid should due to it's steroid backbone. At first, I was expecting more/faster growth because of the general marketing claims of Myostatin inhibition. But the more info I found, it seems to function much like other DHT derivatives and I believe that to be true. I would love to try this compound on a cut or recomp, considering the significant BMI reduction the subject had despite a hefty caloric surplus. I also really like that the subject had very little negative sides. I would love to get the subject blood tested again now that the run is over but unsure if I can find the time this week. Any later and it might be irrelevant. Mainly, I'm curious if liver enzymes elevated significantly any more due to the higher dosing and length of administration. The subject was already very suppressed from AAS before taking YK so unfortunately this experiment sheds no light onto this compound's suppressiveness. I would theorize it to be on the same level of any other designer steroid. For my subject, 30 mg seemed to be a sweet spot, though 20 showed results as well. 40 mg also was good with no increase in sides and some crazy intense workouts. I've seen lots of common suggestions on the net of dosing anywhere from 5-10 mg daily. I definitely feel that less than 20 mg is a low dose with minor effects. All in all, there are still a lot of mysteries about YK but I definitely feel it has a lot to offer as a muscle building agent.
    Thank you for your thorough research brother. I appreciate it! I'll be adding it into my LGD research in a couple days and I want to start it at 20mg to help finish off the last 5-6 weeks of my LGD cycle.

7. Good log and good detailed final review man! Appreciate the research!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    YK-11 Review

A+ review!!!
    also A+ for results!!!
    15lbs mass with 2% bf loss is remarkable!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Just saw an EA video on YouTube that has some bloodwork that claims YK-11 to be highly suppressive. His experiment wasn't very linear or controlled enough to be able to conclude this as a certainty. He went on PCT(which included Ostarine), then blood tested after 2 weeks of PCT, then took 20-40 mg of YK for a week and blood tested again. The suppression shown was huge. Nearly a 90% drop in test levels. I don't like that he was on PCT which also had a suppressive compound, but still it is new info.

10. basically his info is useless.....

11. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    basically his info is useless.....
    Oh, I agree. There are too many other compounds and his PCT protocol is whack. It was still somewhat relevant to YK research. I do feel that YK-11 is probably as suppressive as other designer steroids despite claims that it doesn't agonize the androgen receptors. I didn't get Post Cycle blood work because it wouldn't add any info that I don't know from the mid-cycle bloods I did. The only way to accurately get a picture of the suppressiveness would be bloods after or during a YK only run.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Oh, I agree. There are too many other compounds and his PCT protocol is whack. It was still somewhat relevant to YK research. I do feel that YK-11 is probably as suppressive as other designer steroids despite claims that it doesn't agonize the androgen receptors. I didn't get Post Cycle blood work because it wouldn't add any info that I don't know from the mid-cycle bloods I did. The only way to accurately get a picture of the suppressiveness would be bloods after or during a YK only run.
    unlikely that anyone would do a solo run.....at least, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    A+ review!!!
    also A+ for results!!!
    15lbs mass with 2% bf loss is remarkable!!!
    Agreed on all accounts and I always look at the logger. Not many on here that I would trust the opinion of than Jebrook.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SARM YK-11
    By Grayson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 06:09 AM
  2. Greetings from Premier Research Essentials
    By PRE in forum Premier Research
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-25-2017, 01:51 PM
  3. YK-11
    By DennisTheDane in forum Anabolics