Epistane Cycle Layout

TEARfromRED

Awards
Hello All,

Great sources of information on here, been lurking for a while. Going to run an Epistane cycle and have done quite a bit of research and was hoping to get some opinions on the design. The biggest question I have is on the Exemstane, which I have seen some use during cycle and during PCT. Epistane is estrogen suppressant, so I believe that running it during cycle would be a bad choice with EPI. Can someone confirm?

When using it during PCT, some start right away and taper off and I have seen others start after 2 weeks without the taper. Can someone help with the dosage and time frame with Exemstane.

On Cycle

Epi2A3A- 30/30/30/40/40
Sup3r DHEA- 2 pumps/day
Forged Joint Support- 2x day
CEL Cycle Assist- 2x day
BCAA
ZMA

PCT

Nolva- 40/20/20/20
Post Cycle 3x- 2x day
DAA Max- 2x day
Exemstane- 0/0/12.5 EOD/ 12.5 EOD

Any and all opinions welcome. Appreciate the help.

ee09

ee09

Awards
Looks like you've done you're research. Wish I could offer some advice but I'm currently 4 weeks into my first cycle to.

I started at 30/30/45/45/45/45. Only side effect I've noticed so far was being really lethargic some days. I started taking bcaa's a couple extra times a day and that has seemed to help.

I gained 4lbs in first two weeks and had noticeable strength gains but I really felt it kick in around mid week 3.

I'm taking creatine, bcaa, glucosamine, and tudca everyday with it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

TEARfromRED

Awards
Will do when I actually run it.

Anyone with some input on the exemstane?

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
It's fine to run pct since it's a suicidal Ai
But I wouldn't I'd stick to the tried and tru clomid and tamoxifen