First Test Cycle Log!

Kayzor

Awards
What's going on everyone. I decided to make a log of my cycle that I am about to begin. First off I'll tell you a little about my background. I have been lifting for about 10 years but started taking bodybuilding and dieting serious for about 4 years now. This is going to be my first cycle so I decided to log it to get feedback or opinions from other people out there.

Cycle
Test E-300mg/week 1-12 possibly 16 weeks depending how I feel.
Hgh- 2.5iu 5on/2off *Hgh was started in March
Clen- Start week 4 20mcg taper up to 120mcg taper off. Start
Arimidex .25 E3D
T3 on hand for “possible” use
Finasteride 1mg daily

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
PCT Extreme 2 caps day/night
Test booster 5weeks

Current stats: Imperial
Age-27
Height-5'8.5
Weight-157lbs
BF-Approximately 9-11%
Bicep R- 14.75
Bicep L- 14.25
Chest-41
Waist-33
Hips-35
Leg R-20.25
Leg L-21
Calve R-14.25
Calve L-14
Neck-16
Wrist R-6.6
Wrist L-6.5

Diet/Exercise:
Lifting- 6 days a week
1-Quads/shoulders
2-Calves/back
3-Chest
4-Off
5-Hamstrings/Shoulders
6-Calves/Arms
7-Off
Repeat

Abs E3D
Cardio- 5 days a week 30min

Calories-2300
Protein-230g
Carbs-200g
Fats-60g

Meal 1:
1/2 Cup oats
1/2 Scoop protein
15 Almonds

Meal 2:
2.5oz Chicken
2 Eggs
Apple

Meal 3:
5oz Chicken
2oz Sweet Potato
2 Cups broccoli

Meal 4:
2.5oz Chicken
2 Eggs

Meal 5 Pre-Workout:
1 Banana
1/4 Cup oat bran
1 Cup Eggwhites

Meal 6 Post Workout
1 Scoop Protein
1 Wheatabix
2oz Sweet potato

Meal 7:
5oz Ground beef
1/2 Cup egg whites
1/2 Cup oats

Before bed snack:
1 Quest bar

Lifts:
Squat-245 x 2
Bench-225 x 2

I will be logging as much as possible throughout this cycle to give as much information as possible on how I'm feeling, stats and any sides that I come across. Any input or criticism is appreciated to feel free to comment or ask any questions! Thanks

Kayzor

Awards
Update:
Just starting week 4 and results have been good so far with no sides or anything at the moment. My overall mood is awesome in and outside of the gym and my workouts have been better than ever. My body composition is much tighter/harder from when I started and vascularity and pumps are insane. Excited to see what the rest of this cycle is going to bring. Current stats are below

Calories-2300 may bump up soon....
P-230g
C-200g
F-65g

Weight
167 lbs

Lifts
Flat bench-225lbs x 5 reps
Squat-275lbs x 3 reps

Measurements:
Bicep R- 15.5
Bicep L- 14.75
Chest-41.5
Waist-32
Hips-35
Leg R-21.25
Leg L-21.5
Calve R-14.5
Calve L-14.25
Neck-16
Wrist R-6.75
Wrist L-6.6

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you pinning the Test E once a week at 300 mg ?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda late to the show here, but I'm surprised to see your numbers based off 10 years of training. This cycle seems to be set up to be a recomp or something, but to be honest, I would have recommended higher cals and focus on putting on size and strength.

not trying to be a jerk, but I wonder if your fear of gaining fat is holding back your gains....

Kayzor

Awards
I'm kinda late to the show here, but I'm surprised to see your numbers based off 10 years of training. This cycle seems to be set up to be a recomp or something, but to be honest, I would have recommended higher cals and focus on putting on size and strength.

not trying to be a jerk, but I wonder if your fear of gaining fat is holding back your gains....

I agree with what you're saying completely and recently have changed my long term goals. I have upped my calories again to 2600 but what would you recommended calorie wise? I also plan on most likely running another cycle after this one is completed as I'm enjoying all the benefits from it. Thanks

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what you're saying completely and recently have changed my long term goals. I have upped my calories again to 2600 but what would you recommended calorie wise? I also plan on most likely running another cycle after this one is completed as I'm enjoying all the benefits from it. Thanks
off the top of my head, I would prolly go with the 20cal/lb bodyweight for gaining weight.

I see the logic in slowly bringing them up, tho. 2600 is a better figure than 2300, at least.

while you CAN get fat on steroids, it's a lot harder then it is when you're bulking natty. this is a great opportunity to pack on mass, and you don't want to shortchange your gains...

Kayzor

Awards
off the top of my head, I would prolly go with the 20cal/lb bodyweight for gaining weight.

I see the logic in slowly bringing them up, tho. 2600 is a better figure than 2300, at least.

while you CAN get fat on steroids, it's a lot harder then it is when you're bulking natty. this is a great opportunity to pack on mass, and you don't want to shortchange your gains...

For sure man. I've noticed my body getting a lot fuller and I've put on substantial weight but I haven't lost my visible abs yet. I'll be doing another full update on all my stats at the end of the week. Thanks for your input man I appreciate it. +rep

Kayzor

Awards
Quick update:
I have noticed most of my gains have been reletivley steady since my last update but here are my current stats.

180.5 lbs

Calories 3000
260p
260c
100f

Lifts
Flat bench-235lbs x 5 reps
Squat-295lbs x 3 reps

Measurements:
Bicep R- 15.75
Bicep L- 15.25
Chest-42
Waist-33.5
Hips-35
Leg R-22.5
Leg L-22.5
Calve R-14.75
Calve L-14.5
Neck-16.5
Wrist R-7
Wrist L-6.9

As I am heading into week 9 I will be starting hcg next week which I plan to run up until my pct. I decided to go with a cycle length of 12 weeks since I haven't had any sides and my gains have been consistent. If anyone has anything to ask or add in feel free to comment.