Fixing bloat?

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Hey guys. Im using dermatrest and lgd rite now along witj my normal vitamin routine. Everything is good with all that but my question is, is it safe to use activated charcol to alleviate my stomach gas amd bloat while on cycle? This is not from elevated estrogen or anything like that. Its not excess water weight. I always have and have had gas problems. My diet is clean. I dont want the charcol interfering with my cycle absorbtion. The lgd is oral liquid and obviously dermatr3st is transdermal so to repeat ,is activated charcol safe to use to get rid of my gas and bloat? It could also be SIBO I suppose

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just dose the charcoal as far away from your lgd as you can and it shouldn't be any issue.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this might sound strange.. but I "had" to loose some water weight as well.. so I ran a bottle of finaflex PX diuretix..
you take it for 10 days and whew let me tell you..dried me out and the bloat was gone! as far as the question...booneman has it right.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this might sound strange.. but I "had" to loose some water weight as well.. so I ran a bottle of finaflex PX diuretix..
you take it for 10 days and whew let me tell you..dried me out and the bloat was gone! as far as the question...booneman has it right.
I have a bottle of Evomuse Dry Uretix I've been thinking of playing with.

Any side effects to the Diuretix and what was your diet and body fat like at the time?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
just dose the charcoal as far away from your lgd as you can and it shouldn't be any issue.
Agree with this as long as you dose a few hours apart you shouldnt have an issue.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle of Evomuse Dry Uretix I've been thinking of playing with.

Any side effects to the Diuretix and what was your diet and body fat like at the time?
not really any sides I can think of.
diet is low-med carb TKD around a IF window of 6-8hrs. BF 15-16% im am just starting to see my serratus and top abs.

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. In the past ive tried to buy diuretics but all i could find was prescription stuff. The pharmacy told me there wasnt any otc products

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
I will look into the items xr1pp3rx and rascal14 mentioned