I am going to be running a cycle of
Mk 677 25 mg a day
Lgd 10 mg a day
Yk11 12 mg a day
Cardarine 20 mg a day
S4 50 mg a day
Rad 140 30 mg a day
Sr 9009 25 mg a day
All these compounds for 12 weeks its going to be a cutting cycle sitting around 2100 calories 200 grams of protein 200 carbs and 45 grams of fat does anyone have any input on cutting with yk11 rad140 or lgd ?
Im seeking help and advice what to run on cycle for support and especially if I should do a full pct as if I was on gear due to the fact that yk11 is not a sarm it is a dht steroid so nolva clomid aromasin Caber? AI during cycle? or just a test booster with an AI like arimistane planned on running it on cycle also to keep test from decreasing too much all input is greatly appreciated
Also am curious if I should run osta during pct to keeps gains I know its mildy suppressive but will it hinder my gains

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you run any of these compounds individually previously..?

Why on earth would you run all of these compounds together..?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Holy Mother mary! thats a lot of junk right there!

Kylevan2017

Awards
Yes I've ran lgd S4 and mk677 before for 4 weeks then bridged into a prohormone cycle of superdrol epistane 1 ad 4 ad and epiadrosterone and two other prohormones !

Cullen

Awards
Imho id stick to 3 of your favourites. Id recommend cardarine as 1/3. Ostarine is not suppressive and can be run in pct alongside cardarine if you have quality sarms.No need for Caber, only need when running 19-nor steroids like tren/deca/NPP. Id only run an Ai if youre running something slighty suppressive like LGD. Only a mini pct needed not a full blown one like you would with an AAS cycle. Please don't run them all at once you're wasting money. Hope you take this on-board good luck.

Last edited:

Kylevan2017

Awards
For pct I was thinking clomid 25 mg a day for 4 weeks nolva 20 mg a day for 4 weeks osta 25 mg 4 weeks dmaa for 4 weeks and an OTC pct test booster with arimistane?

Cullen

Awards
Depends what you are running. Again, if it's LGD you can optionally run a very low dose AI. Clomid at 25mg Eod or Ed is fine. Probably don't need the nolva if you're only running a couple sarms. Everything else is fine.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imho id stick to 3 of your favourites. Id recommend cardarine as 1/3. Ostarine is not suppressive and can be run in pct alongside cardarine if you have quality sarms.No need for Caber, only need when running 19-nor steroids like tren/deca/NPP. Id only run an Ai if youre running something slighty suppressive like LGD. Only a mini pct needed not a full blown one like you would with an AAS cycle. Please don't run them all at once you're wasting money. Hope you take this on-board good luck.
Who told you Ostarine is not suppressive...?

Some idiot on YouTube ?

If you read the clinical trials it was suppressive at 3mg.

MOST of us take 5 to 10 times that amount.

If it wasn't suppressive most people wouldn't stack with
With other pro hormones to offset the lethargy that Eventually
Happens to anyone who doses it high enough.

Cullen

Awards
It's very hardly suppressive to make significant impact running it for a couple weeks iv used it before in pct with benefit. Yeah I have seen the clinical trial.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's very hardly suppressive to make significant impact running it for a couple weeks iv used it before in pct with benefit. Yeah I have seen the clinical trial.
No it's pretty suppressive. All SARMs are.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah nah, you are not right. At all. Btw Osta is much more likely than LGD to present estro related issues on cycle.

Kylevan2017

Awards
Im going to be running the whole cycle posted up top not gonna just pick 3 so what dose should I run aromasin on cycle and what do yall think about the pct doses of 25 mg clomid ed 4 weeks and 20 mg nolva ed ? And aromasin dose in pct dose?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wat a redundant waste of money.

Have fun though!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LGD is pointless in a cut. In my experience, lots of carbs and a nice surplus bring out the effects of LGD. You probably don't want to start running MK during a cut either as hunger sides take a while to get a grip on. RAD is super harsh - It really hammered my liver values and crashed my haemoglobin at 20mg/day.

If I were u i'd run S4 Cardarine and SR (split the dose up into 5 or 6) for your cut, forget the rest.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be running the whole cycle posted up top not gonna just pick 3 so what dose should I run aromasin on cycle and what do yall think about the pct doses of 25 mg clomid ed 4 weeks and 20 mg nolva ed ? And aromasin dose in pct dose?
Why would you run Aromasin with any of these compounds?