Bam Bam's Journey to the Stage!

Page 1 of 19 123 ... Last
  1. Bam Bam's Journey to the Stage!


    Guess who's back! It's Bam Bam!
    I took a while off from the forum but have slowly been coming back, and I figured that I'd start up a new training/bodybuilding thread to detail the road to my first stage appearance. I'll be doing either bodybuilding or classic physique.
    Current stats:
    Height: 6'0
    Morning body weight (as of this morning): 222lbs/101kg
    Body fat% (via DEXA 3 weeks ago): 15%

    A little about me for those of you who do not know me from past years...
    I'm currently 22 years old, finishing up a BS in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology. I am an ACE certified personal trainer with a specialization cert in Fitness Nutrition.
    I've been lifting weights/working out for about 7 years now and started taking an interest in bodybuilding about 4-5 years ago.

    Currently I'm eating about 3000kcal, mostly strict, 6 meals a day.
    Supplements: 1st Phorm Phormula-1, PES Select, MTS Whey, MAN Sports Iso-Amino, been using C&P Ferox and MAN Pump Powder but recently became an ambassador for a friend's supp company so I'll probably be using their pre almost exclusively from now on, however I will always use @Olympus Labs Endur3+ or Endur3. Best workouts ever when I take it with my pre.
    Your typical multi, fish oil, vit C & E, EvoMuse GutHealth, health supps
    Using OL Assass1nate as a GDA
    OL KingsGuard as cycle support with an additional 250mg TUDCA while on my current orals

    Current Super supps!
    500mg test E /week
    300mg NPP /week
    About to add 500mg EQ /week
    Been on 25mg dbol pre workout for about 4 weeks now
    Been on 25-50mg anadrol pre workout for about 2 weeks
    Increased anastrazole dosage from .5mg/day to 1mg/day when I added anadrol

    I'll be adding current physique pics ASAP!
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html


  2. Your progress has been outstanding. Will be cool to see the prep gains unfold.
    •   
       


  3. Wait...if your 22 yrs old...why in the 9 hells are you on so much gear....am i misreading something?

  4. Sure. Let's have a look see here!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Your progress has been outstanding. Will be cool to see the prep gains unfold.
    Good to see you're still kicking! Although I'm not on here a lot these days so I miss quite a bit.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Your progress has been outstanding. Will be cool to see the prep gains unfold.
    Happy to have ya bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhuman View Post
    Wait...if your 22 yrs old...why in the 9 hells are you on so much gear....am i misreading something?
    Not misreading... with all due respect, I don't feel I'm on "so much gear"... 500 test is a pretty moderate dose, as is 300 NPP... and 500 EQ is actually considered low. My orals really aren't all that crazy either.
    I haven't been natural for a good while now, and since I want to compete, I may as well supplement with intent to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    Sure. Let's have a look see here!
    Welcome old friend.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Guess who's back! It's Bam Bam!
    I took a while off from the forum but have slowly been coming back, and I figured that I'd start up a new training/bodybuilding thread to detail the road to my first stage appearance. I'll be doing either bodybuilding or classic physique.
    Current stats:
    Height: 6'0
    Morning body weight (as of this morning): 222lbs/101kg
    Body fat% (via DEXA 3 weeks ago): 15%

    A little about me for those of you who do not know me from past years...
    I'm currently 22 years old, finishing up a BS in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology. I am an ACE certified personal trainer with a specialization cert in Fitness Nutrition.
    I've been lifting weights/working out for about 7 years now and started taking an interest in bodybuilding about 4-5 years ago.

    Currently I'm eating about 3000kcal, mostly strict, 6 meals a day.
    Supplements: 1st Phorm Phormula-1, PES Select, MTS Whey, MAN Sports Iso-Amino, been using C&P Ferox and MAN Pump Powder but recently became an ambassador for a friend's supp company so I'll probably be using their pre almost exclusively from now on, however I will always use @Olympus Labs Endur3+ or Endur3. Best workouts ever when I take it with my pre.
    Your typical multi, fish oil, vit C & E, EvoMuse GutHealth, health supps
    Using OL Assass1nate as a GDA
    OL KingsGuard as cycle support with an additional 250mg TUDCA while on my current orals

    Current Super supps!
    500mg test E /week
    300mg NPP /week
    About to add 500mg EQ /week
    Been on 25mg dbol pre workout for about 4 weeks now
    Been on 25-50mg anadrol pre workout for about 2 weeks
    Increased anastrazole dosage from .5mg/day to 1mg/day when I added anadrol

    I'll be adding current physique pics ASAP!
    Is it me or running dbol preworkout doesn't cause as much water retention.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by warlordwrug View Post
    Is it me or running dbol preworkout doesn't cause as much water retention.
    I'm not sure! I'm not really bloated at all this time on dbol. The only difference between this time and the last times I've ran it is that my diet is cleaner now.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  9. Would you lay out a typical days eating?

    I'm just interest in what you consider clean(er) and if you cycle your CHO on training/rest days.

    Also, subd for stage gains
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Would you lay out a typical days eating?

    I'm just interest in what you consider clean(er) and if you cycle your CHO on training/rest days.

    Also, subd for stage gains
    Sure.
    Right now my nutrition is as follows:
    Meal 1: 8oz egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 100 cal Greek yogurt
    Meal 2: 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice, 1/2 cup veggies
    Meal 3: 6oz turkey 93/7, 3/4 cup jasmine rice, 1/2 cup veggies
    Meal 4: 2 scoops Whey, 100 calories almonds
    Meal 5: 6oz chicken breast, 3/4 cup jasmine rice, 1 cup veggies
    Meal 6: 8oz egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 2tbsp natty peanut butter

    Post workout: 2 scoops Whey, 1 scoop karbolyn

    No carb cycling, just following orders and having a cheat meal when told. I snack here and there but slowly getting stricter.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  11. Wats your currentish rbc/hematocrit?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Wats your currentish rbc/hematocrit?
    Last hematocrit was 50, so not too bad. Need to get another test soon though.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  13. Things still going well here, finished the anadrol last week and probably only a couple days left max of dbol.
    Still on 500 each of test and EQ, and 300 NPP.
    Weight is now at 225 fasted in the morning, still looking (mostly) tight and good. Nips are a little puffy and tender but that happens every time with dbol. Guarantee it goes away in the next week lol. Regardless I'm picking up some raloxifene to help steer things in the right direction.
    Training is going fantastic as is to be expected; focusing on high volume, heavier weight at the beginning of workouts, constant TUT, and some awesome isometric holds that leave me pretty sore each time. I'm incorporating some BFR into my calf training to see if that has any merit. Read about it recently in a T Nation article. Abs 3-4x a week, no cardio yet.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  14. Subbed to see the final output... Been too long since someone actually followed through with a decent prep log. Dont let us down!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Subbed to see the final output... Been too long since someone actually followed through with a decent prep log. Dont let us down!
    I'll do my best, man! This is happening amongst a lot of other things. Graduating college, moving, looking for jobs... etc etc. So I'm going to be pretty busy but this is gonna happen!
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  16. Okay finally gonna try to get some pics up here... current shape of legs, after hamstring focused workout today. I'll get some check-in pics up too, if I can find them.
    Name:  IMG_3948.JPG
Views: 392
Size:  122.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_3949.JPG
Views: 414
Size:  95.3 KB
    Current morning weight 225lbs
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  17. Trying to post the most recent progress pics I can find, but AM isn't letting me...
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Trying to post the most recent progress pics I can find, but AM isn't letting me...
    beat it up / flex on it. that should fix it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. Bam Bam's Journey to the Stage!


    Exactly 19 weeks away! 223lbs this morning.
    Name:  IMG_4031.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  839.4 KB
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  20. Man that's a hell of a start. You've got tons of time too to take it slow and keep everything you've built.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Man that's a hell of a start. You've got tons of time too to take it slow and keep everything you've built.
    I'm pretty pleased! I think we're gonna keep trying to add lean mass for probably another 8 weeks lol. Just guessing. But being fairly lean to start off, i don't think I'm going to need relatively long to cut down.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  22. Damn bro you look amazing. Keep up the good work
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  23. Subbed dude

  24. Subbed. You're killing it.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Damn bro you look amazing. Keep up the good work
    Thanks man! Really trying to bring my legs up. They're my weak point without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Subbed dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Subbed. You're killing it.
    Welcome gentlemen! Glad you're along for the ride
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Aggression's Journey to the Stage
    By Aggression in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:37 PM
  3. Camp23451's Road to the Stage!!
    By camp23451 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 03:39 PM
  4. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:15 PM
  5. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in