Bam Bam's Journey to the Stage!

Page 16 of 19 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    203.2 this morning, guessing if I follow the same trend I do every week I'll be under 203 tomorrow. We've decided to commit to getting down into the LHW class. Nothing but good can happen from that. More conditioning, and top of the class.
    Signing up tonight for tanning and the divisions I'm doing. Got the hotel booked, got my music and posing routine constructed and now it's just time to keep grinding and practicing.
    Last full leg day will be next Friday, 8 days out.
    Last refeed is this Saturday, will be sushi again.

This is all finally getting real!!
    im actually kinda surprised you still ahve a refeed this week... would've thought getting down to LHW would almost force you to keep things tighter down the final stretch
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    im actually kinda surprised you still ahve a refeed this week... would've thought getting down to LHW would almost force you to keep things tighter down the final stretch
    It's probably for one last spike in my metabolism before the final two weeks. Then my diet will probably be modified one last time and the sole focus will be to drop weight.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Definitely.
    I have a friend who's turning 50 next year and he regularly does them with like 7 or 8 plates on each side. It's crazy to watch lol
    Rack pulls are my favorite. Almost nobody does them, you can do crazy amounts of weight compared to other movements, and you look great doing them considering every muscle is being used basically. What’s not to love lol

4. Well still stuck at 203-204 but my diet just changed a little yesterday so hopefully I'll drop again before we plunge into peak week. Killer pump from today's chest workout even though I fee like death.

Name:  IMG_6048.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  403.9 KBName:  IMG_6049.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  426.9 KB
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Well still stuck at 203-204 but my diet just changed a little yesterday so hopefully I'll drop again before we plunge into peak week. Killer pump from today's chest workout even though I fee like death.

Name:  IMG_6048.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  403.9 KBName:  IMG_6049.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  426.9 KB
    Looking full as all get out! Down to the home stretch, keep grinding.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Looking full as all get out! Down to the home stretch, keep grinding.
    Thanks man! The pump is pleasantly deceiving I bet it'll be pretty awesome when I actually have some carbs in me!

7. Oh I snagged another pic after cardio because I was in awe of the vascularity lol Name:  IMG_6057.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  216.2 KB

8. Ok thought I'd update you guys on my super supps regimen up to the show.
    200 prop
    300 tren and mast each
    50 winstrol daily
    40 halotestin daily
    Last shots of test and mast on Monday I believe, and possibly one last shot of tren on the Thursday before the show.
    Letro 2mg in the mornings
    Nolvadex 20mg evenings and I run out in 4 days
    MK 677 25mg evenings and will stop this Friday
    GH 2iu mornings stop this Friday

9. What are you plans after these shows? Are you going to drop to a cruise dose of Test or will you PCT and take a break? Will you continue to do shows or will that depend on your results from this prep?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    What are you plans after these shows? Are you going to drop to a cruise dose of Test or will you PCT and take a break? Will you continue to do shows or will that depend on your results from this prep?
    My original plan was to do another show 2 weeks after the first one, but I'm not sure I want to pay another $400+ in overall costs to do it.
    If I opt out, my plan is to cruise for a couple of weeks, then hop on some superdrol and maybe some more tren and blast for 6-8 weeks (sdrol for probably only 3 weeks). After that I'd like to PCT and take a little break.
    After being on so long, I'll probably do an 8 week PCT and then take an extra 4-8 weeks off afterwards before I go back on and focus on packing on the size. Regardless, I'll be training and eating for mass.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    My original plan was to do another show 2 weeks after the first one, but I'm not sure I want to pay another $400+ in overall costs to do it.
    If I opt out, my plan is to cruise for a couple of weeks, then hop on some superdrol and maybe some more tren and blast for 6-8 weeks (sdrol for probably only 3 weeks). After that I'd like to PCT and take a little break.
    After being on so long, I'll probably do an 8 week PCT and then take an extra 4-8 weeks off afterwards before I go back on and focus on packing on the size. Regardless, I'll be training and eating for mass.
    Trying to maximize that post-show weight gain are ya? Gear plus food after a prep could equal some nice, quality size gains.

I like the idea of PCT and a solid break. You're still young and you have plenty of time to accomplish goals.

Good luck with the show!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    Trying to maximize that post-show weight gain are ya? Gear plus food after a prep could equal some nice, quality size gains.

I like the idea of PCT and a solid break. You're still young and you have plenty of time to accomplish goals.

Good luck with the show!
    Yep definitely wanna take advantage of the post show rebound. Thanks Mr. Pizza Man

13. I like the sound of Mr. Pizza Man. If only they would allow that on my government ID.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    I like the sound of Mr. Pizza Man. If only they would allow that on my government ID.
    Well, it is 2017 and they are becoming a lot more lax on what you can legally be known as. With all the new pronouns like xe, xhe, zoinkies, etc... you should just have people refer to you as 'Za.
    Piz'Za.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Well, it is 2017 and they are becoming a lot more lax on what you can legally be known as. With all the new pronouns like xe, xhe, zoinkies, etc... you should just have people refer to you as 'Za.
    Piz'Za.
    Good call. From now on, whenever I fill out any forms, it will be first name "Piz" and last name "Za". They'll eventually catch on...or I'll get arrested for impersonating a pizza. :]

16. Post show rebound weight is garbage unless you're going from natty so on cycle. Cruise or PCT for 6-8 weeks post show, get your blood work in order, stay lean then blast and grow.

Where people get things backwards is your body is in a prime state of insulin sensitivity so why waste it to try and "grow" when you're not going to and just get super unhealthy?

Use that to maintain and slowly increase cals to a baseline and then grow after your health and joint health is back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Post show rebound weight is garbage unless you're going from natty so on cycle. Cruise or PCT for 6-8 weeks post show, get your blood work in order, stay lean then blast and grow.

Where people get things backwards is your body is in a prime state of insulin sensitivity so why waste it to try and "grow" when you're not going to and just get super unhealthy?

Use that to maintain and slowly increase cals to a baseline and then grow after your health and joint health is back.
    Thanks for the insight brother! I'll probably do that then.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Ok thought I'd update you guys on my super supps regimen up to the show.
    200 prop
    300 tren and mast each
    50 winstrol daily
    40 halotestin daily
    Last shots of test and mast on Monday I believe, and possibly one last shot of tren on the Thursday before the show.
    Letro 2mg in the mornings
    Nolvadex 20mg evenings and I run out in 4 days
    MK 677 25mg evenings and will stop this Friday
    GH 2iu mornings stop this Friday
    Why the halotestin? That's a strength compound and insanely toxic... you're gonna feel like death

19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Why the halotestin? That's a strength compound and insanely toxic... you're gonna feel like death
    It brings out graininess and detail if you're lean enough. Idk just doing what I'm told! I don't mind getting some gnarly pumps in the process

20. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    It brings out graininess and detail if you're lean enough. Idk just doing what I'm told! I don't mind getting some gnarly pumps in the process
    Oh Yeah! when you're lean enough you'll look like granite. Possibly piss brown, but worth it lol. I'll probably throw it in the mix the last 2 weeks. I've got some 10mg tabs laying around
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Oh Yeah! when you're lean enough you'll look like granite. Possibly piss brown, but worth it lol. I'll probably throw it in the mix the last 2 weeks. I've got some 10mg tabs laying around
    Yeah I'm doing 40 the last 12 days which started today. They made it injectable though which I wasn't happy about, but it is what it is. I'm just putting it in my VG with a slin pin.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Yeah I'm doing 40 the last 12 days which started today. They made it injectable though which I wasn't happy about, but it is what it is. I'm just putting it in my VG with a slin pin.
    Vg is the best of you can get over the mental aspect of feeling like you're gonna drill your hip haha

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Vg is the best of you can get over the mental aspect of feeling like you're gonna drill your hip haha
    I love it because it just pops out naturally when you're sitting normally. No twisting or uncomfortable crunching required.

24. 40mg halo, jeez I feel for your liver

25. Looking awesome Bam!
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:04 PM
  2. Aggression's Journey to the Stage
    By Aggression in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:37 PM
  3. Camp23451's Road to the Stage!!
    By camp23451 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21