Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Been a lurker for years...first time posting so I wanted to do it right and start a log to give back.

Due to a scheduled 2 week cruise in July, cycle start date is: 7/18/17.

First time running gear, but I've been researching for 3 years.

Stats:
Weight: 177
Height: 5'11
Began cut: 4 weeks ago, started at 186, 15% BF and currently at 12-13% BF.
(On my way down to 6-7% BF prior to starting cycle)
Frame: Skinny shoulders, tiny wrists, tiny ankles...aka grew up very skinny, but have packed on some muscle over the years.
Completed several natural physique shows in ANBF and NFF so I have developed the skills to manipulate my body with relative ease.

I have gotten close to my genetic potential as I have been working out for 6 years...

Current Pic attached. (Front, side and back - No food in me, so flat as a board) View attachment 147648View attachment 147649View attachment 147650

Blood work attached. View attachment 147647

Here is the cycle:

Dosing for T Enthate: Mon/Thurs or Tues/Fri

Week 1 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 2 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 3 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 4 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 5 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 6 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 7 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 8 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 9 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 10 - T Enthate (500 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 11 - T Enthate (500 mg), HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 12 - T Enthate (500 mg), HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD)

PCT:

Week 13 - HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), MK-2866 (ostarine 20mg), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 14 - HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses),
Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 15 - Nolva (40g), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), MK-677 (20 mg ED), GW (cardarine 10mg), Activate Extreme Natural T booster
Week 16 - Nolva (40g), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), MK-677 (20 mg ED), GW (cardarine 10mg), Activate Extreme Natural T booster
Week 17 - Nolva (20g), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), MK-677 (20 mg ED), GW (cardarine 10mg), Activate Extreme Natural T booster
Week 18 - Nolva (20g), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD) MK-677 (20 mg ED), GW (cardarine 10mg), Activate Extreme Natural T booster

End PCT.

Next 18 weeks (bridge to next cycle with 2 sarms for 14 weeks and a mini Pct for 4 weeks)

Ancillaries: Hawthorne Berry (for blood pressure) and B5 (for potential acne flare ups)

Pulling pin: 18" gauge
Shoot into back of 23" gauge for pinning into glute.

I have arimdex, but decided due to moderate liver toxicity and my fear of gyno and estro sides, I picked up some aromasin instead. I also threw in a natural test booster with Nolva in my PCT just as an ancillary.

I know it's not going to make a huge difference, but would love your feedback. Another question I have: I've gone back and forth on this for the past few months...Since it's my first cycle my gut says to do 350 mg of Test E for the first 4 weeks to see how my body responds and then move up to 500 mg, but I could also just do 350 mg per week or 500 mg per week. Curious to know your thoughts...

Without enhancement I do full body to reduce overstimulation (My CNS has always been my achilles heal), but to increase intensity and due to faster recovery times, I will be switching to the "bro split":

Mon: Chest (1 hour)
Tues: Back (1 hour)
Wed: Legs (1 hour)
Thurs: Shoulder (1 hour)
Friday: Arms (1 hour)
Saturday: Cardio (15 minute HIIT stair stepper - 2 minutes slow, 1 minute fast) or off
Sunday: Cardio (15 minute HIIT stair stepper - 2 minutes slow, 1 minute fast) or off

Note: Abs and calves 3 times a week.

Macros:

Will be about 2200 at the end of the cut prior to cycle.

Once the cycle begins, I will start here and progressively add more cals as the cycle progresses.

Workout day: 2800 cals
Fats: 81 grams
Carbs: 217 grams
Protein: 301 grams

Off or cardio days: 2700 cals
Fats: 78 grams
Carbs: 209 grams
Protein: 290 grams

High carb day (every Friday): 3000
Fats: 66 grams
Carbs: 277 grams
Protein: 323 grams

I imagine I will get up to about 3500/3600 cals mid cycle using similar macro percentages from above.

Can't wait to get started and I look forward to your feedback.

Last edited:
Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Imo run the test at 500 from the get go. 350 is only a bit above trt dose. 500 is what Im doing currently and i love it.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Thanks Redhuman. Above TRT, yes, but will be at least 10x normal production, which is plenty for a first cycle. Though, like I said - Not against going to 500. How are the estro sides at 500?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
I have had hardly anything...slight bloat but that's literally it...and i did 3 weeks of dbol in the beginning....im taking aromasin at 12.5 e3d and its been just fine

Acetate

Awards
Before pics? And you are not 10% fat, but you look good :)

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Before pics are in the original post. And yea, you are probably right. Probably closer to 13%, but I am doing a show prep type of cut right now so when I start, I will have a shredded base (6-7% bf) to build upon. Looking to add about 15 pounds of lean mass. Doing everything I can in preparation to maximize my time on this first cycle.

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
Subbed. Tired of running andro cycles and wanna graduate to the big boys. Wanna do a test only cycle so I'm in for this ride

Rtran

Awards
In a very similar boat right now and will be following for the results.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Just a reminder - won't be starting this cycle until August 17th when I return from my cruise. I have all of the gear in hand, but something about starting now and carrying aromisin and nolva with me overseas for my PCT just doesn't sit right ��. So, nevertheless, I will be anxiously awaiting.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Good to know. I won't be running dbol my first cycle as I want to just keep it as simple as possible, but definitely on the aromisin train. Going to run 10 mg EOD bc I have 10 mg capsules lol.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Subbed. Tired of running andro cycles and wanna graduate to the big boys. Wanna do a test only cycle so I'm in for this ride
I just decided to avoid the prohormone route altogether to mitigate at least some of the sides (liver toxicity with the methylated compounds) and jump right into the deep end. Happy to have you here brother. Excited for this one. Going to be as extensive as possible with this log.

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
I just decided to avoid the prohormone route altogether to mitigate at least some of the sides (liver toxicity with the methylated compounds) and jump right into the deep end. Happy to have you here brother. Excited for this one. Going to be as extensive as possible with this log.
I was gonna run a msten/4andro cycle for my next run this summer but might hold off to reconsider over a test only cycle. I'm currently sitting at 212-215 lbs. Glad you're doing this, August can't come soon enough!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Just a quick pre-Test Ecycle update.

Have all of my supplies and still planning on starting 7/17 after I get back from my cruise.

Between now and then, I will be on my journey to 8% body fat to ensure I can get the most out of my cycle and reduce estro sides.

The top was taken on 4/14/17 without food, bottom was yesterday evening 4/26 after high carb day. It's amazing what you can accomplish in just 12 days with just carb cycling alone.

IMG_6813.JPG

Here is what my carb cycling looks like this week - High carb, moderate carb, low carb, repeat (I realize once the Test E cycle starts, cals will be going way up!):

Monday: Workout
Macronutrients Amount (grams) Calories Percentages Pull #1
Fats 35.56 320.00 16%
Carbs 250.00 1,000.00 50%
Protein 170.00 680.00 34%
Total 2,000.00 100%

Tuesday:
Macronutrients Amount (grams) Calories Percentages Push #1
Fats 80.00 720.00 36%
Carbs 150.00 600.00 30%
Total 2,000.00 100%

Wednesday:
Macronutrients Amount (grams) Calories Percentages Cardio
Fats 115.56 1,040.00 52%
Carbs 70.00 280.00 14%
Total 2,000.00 100%

Thursday:
Macronutrients Amount (grams) Calories Percentages Leg Day
Fats 35.56 320.00 16%
Carbs 250.00 1,000.00 50%
Total 2,000.00 100%

Friday:
Macronutrients Amount (grams) Calories Percentages Pull #2
Fats 80.00 720.00 36%
Carbs 150.00 600.00 30%
Total 2,000.00 100%

Saturday:
Macronutrients Amount (grams) Calories Percentages Cardio
Fats 115.56 1,040.00 52%
Carbs 70.00 280.00 14%
Total 2,000.00 100%

Sunday:
Macronutrients Amount (grams) Calories Percentages Push #2
Fats 80.00 720.00 36%
Carbs 150.00 600.00 30%
Total 2,000.00 100%

As I know a few of you who are subbed are beginning your first cycle, just want to give you full transparency into my own experience.

More details and progress prior to cycle to come. Full shred mode!

...The excitement is building!

PS. Added a few SARMS to PCT (See updated original post above).

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Okay, bout to head out on my cruise this Tuesday. I get back on July 17th and fire away the first pin on July 18th. Got down to low body fat to begin my cycle, but managed to bring down my natural test levels too much (natty cut problems) which I realized after getting bloods last week...so over the next two weeks on the cruise, prior to starting, I will be increasing my food intake and throwing in a natty t booster to bring my boys back up to normal natty levels.

Attachments

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Good progress brother!

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
Looking solid bro, looking forward to seeing the gains you put on this cycle with your aesthetics

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Looking solid bro, looking forward to seeing the gains you put on this cycle with your aesthetics
Thanks brother. Did a slow 16 week cut and turned out quite well though my test suppressed a bit: went from 500 ng/ml to 200 ng/ml (no anabolics just due to deficit) so working on getting that back up over the next couple weeks. Might be gaining a few pounds as I may have gone a little too far. Lol

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Snapseed.jpg

Wrapping up the my vacation. Test levels back up to 600 ng/dl and now 2 days out from the first pin. Coming into this cycle exactly where I wanted to be. Prep work is done and now? it's show time! Any final advice before my first pin? Got a bit of the first pin jitters!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
1st pin (Day 1: Tuesday 7/18) took my first pin at 6:45 pm (15 minutes ago). Here was my process...Used an alcohol swab on top of vile and then Pulled 250 mg of test with 18 gauge pin and switched out the pin to a 23 gauge, 1.5 inch needle. I then set the pin on warm water for 3 minutes for a smoother injection. Honestly, I was nervous. So nervous, I went ahead and drew 4 quadrants on my glute, marked a point on the top right quadrant, got the needle ready and forgot to alcohol swab my skin, BUT I did just take a shower so I think it will be okay. Anyways, I put all my weight on my left side, spread apart the skin where I was going to inject and slowly inserted the needle in my right upper cheek (a little pain going in), but nothing too bad. I held the base of the pin (where the needle met the syringe) with my right hand and very very slowly inserted the oil. I was so nervous I was shaking so might have a bit of scar tissue but couldn't help it. I slowly removed the needle, a little bit of blood but no pain initially and swabbed it. I then Massaged the area for a couple minutes. I feel the soreness beginning to set in. I think this PIP is going to be pretty bad given it's my first injection, but I know that's normal. Man oh man. I'm glad it's over, but I did my research and made sure the entire process went as smoothly as possible. Next pin will be Friday!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
IMG_8172.jpg

Here are my macros for Day 1. Overcoming jet lag from the trip so not letting myself work out today. I will be slowly increasing cals over the next few weeks but going to play it by ear. My goal is to add muscle and not afraid of gaining a bit of fat to get the most out of this cycle.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 3: PIP lasted until 12:00 PM today - I finally felt it subsiding in my glute. It was so bad, I was limping yesterday. I've decided to backfill an 29g .5 inch insulin pin for tomorrow's dose and stick it in my Delt. I've researched it a ton and I'm going to try it out. Today's workout was shoulders. Did 4 front and side Delt exercises and 4 rear Delt exercises (3-4 sets a piece), I know it's early but holy crap. Might have been the increase in carbs but I felt like I could workout today for hours. I finally left after an hour and 15 minutes because I couldn't take the hunger anymore. Appetite is going up. Could be placebo, could be carbs, could be an early responder to test. We will find out over the next couple of days. Have not taken aromasin yet because I haven't seen or felt any estrogen sides. Excited for tomorrow's pin and to see what happens over the next week! Anyone with experience pinning with insulin syringes?

Tenpack

Awards
Just tried the delts yesterday with a 29g .5 and man are they sore today. Hurts about as bad as glute but maybe I'm seeing things but arms seem more full in shoulders and biceps so give it a try once.I recommend splitting the dose for a shot in both delta tho. Would also recommend going to a 25g 1. For glutes. I feel 23 is on the large side. Good luck with ur cycle.this is my first as well.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Just tried the delts yesterday with a 29g .5 and man are they sore today. Hurts about as bad as glute but maybe I'm seeing things but arms seem more full in shoulders and biceps so give it a try once.I recommend splitting the dose for a shot in both delta tho. Would also recommend going to a 25g 1. For glutes. I feel 23 is on the large side. Good luck with ur cycle.this is my first as well.
So just gave it a shot 29 g .5 insulin syringe with .8 cc's (.8 ml) or 250 mg. No pain going in though moved around a lot due to the fact that I held the syringe AND plunged t at the same time. Took 30 seconds or so. The Delt become sore within minutes. So, I grabbed my hands, did some quick shoulder raises, warmed it up with a heating pad for 10 minutes and massaged it. We'll see how it feels tomorrow. I think you are right though. Half in one Delt, half in the other. Was a lot for one of my smaller muscles. 23 g gave me some serious pip. Almost finalization get for 24 hours but subsided after 2 and a half days. Also, got a bit of the "Test flu" but not paying any attention to it and moving forward as scheduled :), only to second syringe, libido is already through the roof and the gym is starting to feel euphoric. I am so sensitive to anything I put in my body - it's been less than a week, and already feeling a massive difference.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
why Ostarine for a week? or is that a typo?

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 5: So, still have the runny nose and mild fatigue but no matter how I feel, when I step into the gym, I feel like I'm on fire. I know the gains won't come in until week 3 to 4, but the mental focus and pumps are insane. I force myself to keep my sessions between 45-60 minutes - but I honestly feel I could go all day. This is very unusual for me as mentioned before my mind wants to do more than my central nervous system can handle and overreaching has always been an issue for me. Now? Focusing on increasing the intensity, getting in and out of the gym and grubbing out like crazy. Ate 2800 cals today (started at 2500 and working my way up- remember I started very lean) I am not putting on any fat whatsoever which is very bizarre as my maintenance used to be 2400. Did bis and tris today and felt like my arms were about to explode. My veins were like snakes up and down my body and let me tell you, people were staring like crazy. I'm so glad I started with a lean base because I can tell this will be fun. Upped my vitamin C to 4,000 mg a day to allow my body to get used to this new synthetic and overcome this apparent "test flu". Got a little PIP even from the insulin syringe and after some research going to try to space my pins this week into 4 pins rather than two to see if it helps with the test flu. After my 250 mg injections, I got a rush and immediately get a runny nose so I know it's the the test causing my body to try to fight it off thus the fatigue and congestion. That's my update fore today. Hope these little journals are helping you.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Snapseed.jpg

Day 5 pic: Beginning to hold some water but not needed aromasin quite yet.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 10: pinning now in my chest, zero pain, zero pip, easy to see, easy to pin. Not sure why this is not the go to site for most. Finally got over the test flu. Took 1 week and 5 days in total. I fended it off by pinning 4 times a week, rather than two. Libido shoots up after each injection, but the euphoria is now gone and pinning is getting easier. Beginning to hold water so starting taking a Ramos in EOD. Leg day today:

Squats - 2 warm up sets, 3 sets
Romanian deadlifts - 3 sets
Leg press - 3 sets
Leg curls - 3 sets
Leg extension - 3 sets
Calve raise - 3 sets

In and out in 45 minutes. Strength is improving but nothing dramatic, intensity has increased quite though and I find that I sweat way more during workouts. Could be increased intensity, might be bc increased blood pressure and higher body temp. - could be a bit of both.

Increased cals to 2900 - here's what I ate today (with my cheat meal for the week - aka a pint of Halo top ice cream - that's where the sugar is coming from.
IMG_8233.jpg

Beginning to fill out and gain weight and obviously this is due to an increase in cals, but if I was eating 2900 cals without test, id be gaining much more fat.

Energy is okay throughout the day though I find I have a bit of anxiety so completely crushed that with Hawthorne berry + 5-hpt. Amazing difference.

Excited to wait for this test to really kick in. Tomorrow wraps up my final injection for week 2. Expecting it to really take off in week 3. More updates to come!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 13: so one day out from my first pin, I was eating 2100 cals after a pretty extreme cut, started my first day at 2600 and now 13 days later, I'm at 2900. I have gained a bit of fat, and am retaining water. I find that when I take creatine prior to gym sessions, I blow up like a balloon for my sessions. I appear and feel twice my size and I take off my shirt and I look like a pre labor pregnant woman with abs. I really don't mind it though bc it subsides shortly after that. Nevertheless still retaining more water than normal. No gyno, just nipple hardness every once in a while especially when working out, but not itchiness or soreness - taking aromasin eod for a bit of the bloat. Also, I have been way more sore than normal and I'm 99% sure it's due to an increase in intensity. That said, I've had to dial it down a bit as I got a little overzealous and overreached just a bit. The test has not fully kicked in yet, but I've kept my cals up bc quite frankly, I want the most out of this cycle and I'm not afraid to put a little fat on to take full advantage. I would be gaining fat like crazy though at 2900 cals. It's slowly coming on. Gym sessions are pretty intense and aggression is up slightly, though again, still can overtax my cns...honestly, what I'm most excited about over the next couple weeks? An ability to push my body as hard as my mind desires. Always been a bit of a tug of war for me and always struggled to take the mature step and just rest. Here's a quick shot with a full days of cals, 5 mg of krealkyln creatine and a ton of water. You will see even in a short period of time, I've gained some fat, water and potentially muscle? Too close to my self to notice.

7 days ago:

IMG_8211.jpg

Now:

Snapseed.jpg

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Nah, you look good man! Chest looks nice and full, keep growing!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Notice in chest and forearms already. Chest difference is very noticeable.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 17: Deload week, went 50% sets on every workout and I'm beginning to feel the strength come back after quite frankly overdoing it. I'm feeling a great leg day coming tomorrow after a rest day today. Still doing 4 pins at 125 mg a piece, one thing I've noticed with back loading an insulin syringe, I'm always off a little bit in measurements. Supposed to hit the tiny tiny .42 ml mark. This is not an easy task when you are transferring from a pulling syringe with much bigger hash marks. Sometimes I hit .4 right on the mark, sometimes I get .45 or like today, I decided to give my chest a break. Took 6 pins in a row all over my chest. Between last week and the first two 125 mg of this week. (The insulin pins don't hurt, but the PIP just feels like you did an intense workout so chest was consistently sore but nothing too bad like I see a lot of people going through. Insulin syringes for the win!) Anyway, so I decided to go in my glute today, took the cap off and bent the dang syringe, so I managed to lose .05 ml (bummer)...but hey another detailed learning. No soreness at all. Here's something interesting though, when I pin my flute I get a euphoric sensation that I don't get when I pin my chest. Maybe it's going deeper into the muscle? Not too sure why it would be any different. Bumping my cals to 3,000 this weekend and going to continue to slowly bump more and more as the weeks come one. Decided not to take my aromasin for the next few days and see if any sides pop up. Got a zit on my back but tea trea oil cleans it up. Other than that, no gyno, a little water retention but mainly just notice after workouts. Definitely beginning to feel my clothes fit tighter but then again, I'm literally eating double the amount of food I was on my extreme cut. Libido went down after my bought of over reaching but feeling it come back up. Sleeping like a damn baby. Way more sound than normal. That's it for this update. My goal is to be writing to you in a few days with some euphoric workout updates. Received quite a few messages, but you guys are quiet on this thread. Do me a favor, if you've been following along and you've read this far, let's get some conversation going, especially from those with experience. Is everything I'm going through "normal" - not that it matters either way, but just curious to get your feedback? When can I really expect it to kick in? I feel it a bit for sure, but nothing too crazy so far.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Notice in chest and forearms already. Chest difference is very noticeable.
Filling out for sure. Vascularity is way up after all those carbs at night. See veins coming through my abs and my quads which until now have never been there. Thanks brother

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 18 update

Pic from day 6 (after all meals):

IMG_8284.jpg

Pic from today, day 18 (after all meals): ...Continuing to fill out after 3 completed weeks of pinning at 500 mg of test e per week total, with new veins popping up daily...also got a tan laying out last weekend lol

IMG_8283.jpg

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
^^^side note - going to stop doing chest over the next few weeks and add in an extra day for my consistent lagging muscle group...delts. I'll get a leg and calve shot next time as well. Size is noticeable too increasing as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following along kiddo. Doing my first pin around sept too. Looking good

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will follow that. I enjoy reading test only cycles because that is what I primarily know. I think they are under appreciated and people always want to add in a bunch of other stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will follow that. I enjoy reading test only cycles because that is what I primarily know. I think they are under appreciated and people always want to add in a bunch of other stuff.
I'll def let you know when I do. yea test e will be my go to test when I run.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Excellent! It's a fun ride! Try using insulin syringes. Pain is minimal in the larger muscle groups. So far, I've pinned everything but my quads - afraid of that area lol

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Right? Plus smarter for your first run to judge how you react and can pinpoint sides and how to mitigate them so you know later if you decide to add any other compounds. That was my reasoning anyway.