Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tdillard View Post
    Excellent! It's a fun ride! Try using insulin syringes. Pain is minimal in the larger muscle groups. So far, I've pinned everything but my quads - afraid of that area lol
    Will do. I'm reading and reading like you.

Yea quads is an area I doubt I'll try I'm scared too.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Can you upload a pic of where u are injecting in your chest and what gauges are you using???
    •   

3. Been injecting for over 7 years, always pulling with 18g and injecting with 25g. I've pulled with 25g, but it takes a long time unless the oil is nice and warm. I've only injected in my glutes. I've tried my shoulder and quad and there is just no way, it stung like a mofo. There is literally zero pain in the ass going that route.
  4. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDevster View Post
    Can you upload a pic of where u are injecting in your chest and what gauges are you using???
    Name:  IMG_8292.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  467.4 KB

Blue: first pin I tried...2-3 inches up from nipple and 2 inches right directly in line with your neck. Thing of a diagonal line from your nipple to your neck. (Absolutely 0 Pip)

Red: 2nd pin I tried...2 inches directly above nipple. (A little bit of PIP but just felt like a good workout)

Yellow: 3rd pin I tried, nothing calculated here, just tried a new spot on the upper chest. I had already hit blue and red recently and because this area is not packed with muscle, definitely more sore with this one but still loads better than any other spot IMO.

Use a 29 1/2 gauge, .5 inch insulin pin and I pin .42 ml at one time of test E 300 (3000 mg/10ml) 4x a week for a total of 500 mg per week. A full CC would be a lot for this area all at one time IMO - this is why I split doses. I'd rather pin more with less PIP. Without an insulin syringe for a first cycle, this would be very rough.

Keep in mind, my chest is one of my best muscle groups and I'm just assuming the thickness of your chest will have a lot to do with PIP, but I really enjoy that spot. Hope this helps bud.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tdillard View Post
    Name:  IMG_8292.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  467.4 KB

Blue: first pin I tried...2-3 inches up from nipple and 2 inches right directly in line with your neck. Thing of a diagonal line from your nipple to your neck. (Absolutely 0 Pip)

Red: 2nd pin I tried...2 inches directly above nipple. (A little bit of PIP but just felt like a good workout)

Yellow: 3rd pin I tried, nothing calculated here, just tried a new spot on the upper chest. I had already hit blue and red recently and because this area is not packed with muscle, definitely more sore with this one but still loads better than any other spot IMO.

Use a 29 1/2 gauge, .5 inch insulin pin and I pin .42 ml at one time of test E 300 (3000 mg/10ml) 4x a week for a total of 500 mg per week. A full CC would be a lot for this area all at one time IMO - this is why I split doses. I'd rather pin more with less PIP. Without an insulin syringe for a first cycle, this would be very rough.

Keep in mind, my chest is one of my best muscle groups and I'm just assuming the thickness of your chest will have a lot to do with PIP, but I really enjoy that spot. Hope this helps bud.
    This was informative. Thank you!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    This was informative. Thank you!
    Taken from different blogs, research papers and just my very young, though informed experience. I'm happy to share b/c truthfully, I was looking for this exact explanation all in one place. Instead, I scoured the internet, YouTube, research papers, anicdetol bull**** and finally decided to just suck it up, and throw it in with confidence. It's really all in our head. Throughout my research and really the my main influence behind making the leap was that I found two types of people on forums and blogs alike. 1. Who Would NEVER poke their chest under any circumstance b/c it's scary and what if? What if? What if? Or 2. Their favorite spot is their chest....How could their be 2 types of people on such polar opposite ends?

Well, I finally concluded that the type 1 person is paralyzed with fear with even the mention of the chest pin and the other? Was scared at one point, but decided to sack up and just go for it. And "they" always say the same thing after..."that's officially my new go to site."

Making this conclusion gave me the confidence to start and now I...very early on...found my go-to site.

7. Thanks for the info i am struggling with the actual pinning i cant do glutes unless i am drunk (that isnt advisable) i can get the kneedle through the skin but not the muscle!!!! So was looking for easier and softer places

8. Quote Originally Posted by DemonDevster View Post
    Thanks for the info i am struggling with the actual pinning i cant do glutes unless i am drunk (that isnt advisable) i can get the kneedle through the skin but not the muscle!!!! So was looking for easier and softer places
    What are you taking and what gauge are you having trouble with?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Been injecting for over 7 years, always pulling with 18g and injecting with 25g. I've pulled with 25g, but it takes a long time unless the oil is nice and warm. I've only injected in my glutes. I've tried my shoulder and quad and there is just no way, it stung like a mofo. There is literally zero pain in the ass going that route.
    Interesting...goes to show that everyone's different. I have no pain going in at any site. It's the damn PIP, especially in my Glutes. Takes exactly 2.5 days to go away like clock work, but day 1 and 2, It's an intense deep bruise which I'm reminded of when I walk and sit lol.

10. Yep, I've never once had any pain post injection, which is why I continue to use my glutes.

11. Side note* hit a nerve tonight and scared the absolute piss out of me. Felt like an instant shock of electricity in my chest. No harm, no foul, though, but sure got my heart racing. More details on this in my next big update - gotta get those zzzzz's.

12. Quote Originally Posted by tdillard View Post
    Day 18 update

Pic from day 6 (after all meals):

Attachment 152368

Pic from today, day 18 (after all meals): ...Continuing to fill out after 3 completed weeks of pinning at 500 mg of test e per week total, with new veins popping up daily...also got a tan laying out last weekend lol

Attachment 152369
    Best. Log. Ever.
  13. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Day 23 update: Test is starting to kick in. (And also helps coming after a deload week), but for the last 2 weeks leading up to this point, I've had unusually high anxiety levels. I am a high strung type A personality who loves to work and I love what I do so that helps. But I typically do have control, however, recently, I've felt anxious thoughts, thoughts that I would otherwise have control over. And nothing drains your energy and takes away from your workout energy like anxiety. Felt like I was overtraining when in fact, it was all in my mind. Up until this point I have avoided My aromasin bc I haven't noticed any estro sides like gyno, do have some bloating but it's only after a ton of carbs or after My morning routine of drinking a gallon and taking creatine for my workouts, post workout for about 30 minutes, I am as bloated as a balloon, but obviously I like it or I wouldn't do that lol. I digress. Anyway, back to the BUT. So after my last jab of the third week, I felt my anxiety increase. I started to think this may be a sign of high estrogen, and then I realized my libido was low, which is unusual b/c I'm on test lol. So long story long, I chalked it all up to high estrogen (no, didn't get bloods) so I did two things which has absolutely changed everything.

1. Started taking my Aromasin eod 12.5 mg
    2. Take 1 dose of 565 mg of Hawthorne berry in the morning, at lunch and in the evening.

Anxiety, gone and now I feel more centered, and back in control. Have way more energy and can think more clearly - don't feel like I'm just reacting to everything.

So speaking of drinking a gallon, taking 5 mg of creatine and getting my workout in, here's what I'm talking about post workout bloat (pic below) - yes, I'm retaining more water but this is not what I look like throughout the day. Btw - I do this because I like to feel bigger than I am during a workout bc I find it helps with my strength and endurance especially with higher rep days.

Lost my abs in the sea of water here. Veins on veins though and now sitting at 180 lbs. started at 165 lbs. just 23 days ago and there's a reason I haven't brought in how much I weigh until now. Bc that's a bs number. I am retaining more water, eating way more food, gaining fat and muscle all at once. My weight will tell you nothing. Now pictures...They don't lie and they tell a much more clear story.

Name:  Snapseed.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  707.9 KB

Hope you have enjoyed the ride thus far. Week 4 is approaching baby!
  14. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Just to give you an idea of my physique over the last 3 months.

Name:  IMG_8326.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  516.1 KB

Top left, bulk got outta hand, decided to cut. (No gear)

Top right, a month after dieting down. (No gear)

Bottom left, end of cut, took it a bit far though as I should have stopped there but I kept cutting for 1 more week and began to look frail. (No gear)

Bottom right taken today, 23 days on gear.

***So between the bottom left and bottom right pic, there was 5 days I was natural and 23 days on gear.

Checkout that color transformation! Lol

15. Looking good man.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tdillard View Post
    Just to give you an idea of my physique over the last 3 months.

Name:  IMG_8326.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  516.1 KB

Top left, bulk got outta hand, decided to cut. (No gear)

Top right, a month after dieting down. (No gear)

Bottom left, end of cut, took it a bit far though as I should have stopped there but I kept cutting for 1 more week and began to look frail. (No gear)

Bottom right taken today, 23 days on gear.

***So between the bottom left and bottom right pic, there was 5 days I was natural and 23 days on gear.

Checkout that color transformation! Lol
    Thats awesome brother

17. Little late, but im here

18. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Thats awesome brother
    Appreciate that cowboy

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    Little late, but im here
    Glad to have you here. I update every few days with 1 bug update. Stay tuned.
  20. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Day 28 update:

Since my last update I have:
    - utilizing more meditation to reduce cortisol buildup
    - continuing to gain mass (fat, muscle?, water)
    - continuing to take Aromasin eod 12.5 mg
    - only side so far really is water retention post workout.
    - Increased my cals to 3100 with the
    following macros:

Workout days (5 days a week):
    Protein: 255 grams 32.9%
    Carbs: 373 grams 48.1%
    Fat: 66 grams 19%

Off days (2 days, but need to up it to 3 days):
    Protein: 255 grams 32.9%
    Carbs: 332 grams 37%
    Fat: 107 grams 30.1%

Today marks week 4 since my first injection and I feel like I've been on for a while lol. Vascularity continues in the gym even though I'm not my lean self anymore - I really like this. The only time I really look like "I'm enhanced" at this stage is post gym with my water weight from creatine and more than likely higher estrogen (Thought I'd toss another post gym photo for this update people are used to me gaining and losing weight so they just think it's another "building period" - don't care too much what people think though, doing this for me.

Let's talk sleep - so for the last 3 years, I've fallen asleep every night to the "Deep Sleep meditation" using the Calm app. I am able to fall asleep in less than 10 minutes no matter the circumstances. But I've decided to up my meditation game and throw in another body scan meditation throughout the day to eliminate some of the edge. I do notice that at night, I am pretty dang tired. Not sure if this is from the test or continuing to push myself a bit hard. Worked out 4 days in a row last week. For me? This is too much, enhanced or not. "Oh, but you can't overtrain on gear" - let me tell you... I know my body like Daenerys Targaryen knows her dragons and if you're anything like me your life is a constant balance between pushing your body and mind to the limits (intellectually and physically) and rest. There is that line, here's how I know to take a break or cut my sets in half:
    - right or left eye (only 1 at a time) twitch
    - cramps even with 2 gallons in me and a full, clean 3100 cals, specifically calves.
    - sleep is both disturbed at night yet I could sleep for 2 additional hours when that alarm goes off, even after getting 9 hours of sleep.

Between work, nutrition, my wife, injections, my life on gear has not changed at all other than the injections. But seriously, I know it's still early but for those thinking about doing this and excited to see me post updates bc you're about to start. "They are right" - do not go down this road unless you live, eat and breathe fitness and you absolutely love it. For me? I enjoy every journey I choose to embark on and have no retreats [stepping off my soap box]

Now, I haven't stepped on a scale in a while, but like I said pics don't lie. Post workout pic of me today after a very light back workout. Remember, fully carbed, fully watered, fully creatined, fully pumped...and also just a good picture.

Name:  Snapseed.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  1.83 MB

Week 5 is approaching!

(Did not proof read this so apologies for any typos - time to go watch game of thrones with my wife!)

21. Very nice. Looking very full
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

22. Love the log man. About to start my first cycle off 500mg test for 10-12 weeks.11 days till first pin

23. Day 32: Quick one today...The time has come. 32 full days and the test is now in full swing. Gym. No amount of weight was enough. Planned 10 reps, did 20 and could keep going. It was an aggressive euphoric feeling. Also, I quit an addiction today that allows me to be much more clear headed and I'm realizing has hindered my ability to really feel the full affects of test. (More to come on that in the big weekly update) I have been waiting and the time has arrived. I am just going to keep eating and enjoy the ride. Couldn't be happier with the feeling and progress I've made this far. It's sad to see the abs dwindle away, but I've got to keep pushing the cals. At 3100 right now and up 22 lbs. - holding some water though now even during the day. Beginning to look a bit puffy, but the pumps are so strong I felt like my arms and back were about to pop through my skin. It was just silly really. Day 32 marks the day of true god like gym sessions. Day 32. Everyone has that time where it takes off. Fortunate to be writing this one down for next time. Pic from today's ridiculous gym session. The funny thing was, I felt a bit sleepy walking in, but the second I touched a weight, it was game on. More to come here this weekend, but time to get some of those precious zzzzz's.

Name:  IMG_8383.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  675.3 KB

24. Epic progress man. Looking good. I have many days where I feel a bit flat until I get the blood flowing and then it's game on! I always try to remind myself of that! Keep up the great work man!

25. As for the anxiety, I also had itwith 500mg test per week. Was having anxiety issues before starting the cycle tho (worst plan ever). Anyway I found the herb aswaghanda really helps with easing my mind (studies also proves it's effectiveness, even lower cortisol). Started my second cycle when I had my anxiety onder control, did 600test and 400mast, and wow, felt amazing! So I believe high estro have something to do with it. Also, fast weight gain often leads to a elevated heartrate, which can be interpreted as a nearing anxietyattack by people who suffer from anxiety.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. test cyp- 12 weeks 500 mg or 15 weeks 400 mg
    By Anaballin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 03:52 AM
  2. Scientific Experiment/Log 12 week epi/m14/pmag cycle
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. D-BOL/TEST E CYCLE LOG. First Cycle
    By cslp2002 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 08:33 PM
  4. Starting Test-E tomorrow, 500mg for 12 weeks!
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
  5. test e @ 500 or 750mg per week
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 12:11 AM