Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Name:  IMG_8172.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  330.8 KB

Here are my macros for Day 1. Overcoming jet lag from the trip so not letting myself work out today. I will be slowly increasing cals over the next few weeks but going to play it by ear. My goal is to add muscle and not afraid of gaining a bit of fat to get the most out of this cycle.

2. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Day 3: PIP lasted until 12:00 PM today - I finally felt it subsiding in my glute. It was so bad, I was limping yesterday. I've decided to backfill an 29g .5 inch insulin pin for tomorrow's dose and stick it in my Delt. I've researched it a ton and I'm going to try it out. Today's workout was shoulders. Did 4 front and side Delt exercises and 4 rear Delt exercises (3-4 sets a piece), I know it's early but holy crap. Might have been the increase in carbs but I felt like I could workout today for hours. I finally left after an hour and 15 minutes because I couldn't take the hunger anymore. Appetite is going up. Could be placebo, could be carbs, could be an early responder to test. We will find out over the next couple of days. Have not taken aromasin yet because I haven't seen or felt any estrogen sides. Excited for tomorrow's pin and to see what happens over the next week! Anyone with experience pinning with insulin syringes?
    •   

3. Just tried the delts yesterday with a 29g .5 and man are they sore today. Hurts about as bad as glute but maybe I'm seeing things but arms seem more full in shoulders and biceps so give it a try once.I recommend splitting the dose for a shot in both delta tho. Would also recommend going to a 25g 1. For glutes. I feel 23 is on the large side. Good luck with ur cycle.this is my first as well.
  4. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenpack View Post
    Just tried the delts yesterday with a 29g .5 and man are they sore today. Hurts about as bad as glute but maybe I'm seeing things but arms seem more full in shoulders and biceps so give it a try once.I recommend splitting the dose for a shot in both delta tho. Would also recommend going to a 25g 1. For glutes. I feel 23 is on the large side. Good luck with ur cycle.this is my first as well.
    So just gave it a shot 29 g .5 insulin syringe with .8 cc's (.8 ml) or 250 mg. No pain going in though moved around a lot due to the fact that I held the syringe AND plunged t at the same time. Took 30 seconds or so. The Delt become sore within minutes. So, I grabbed my hands, did some quick shoulder raises, warmed it up with a heating pad for 10 minutes and massaged it. We'll see how it feels tomorrow. I think you are right though. Half in one Delt, half in the other. Was a lot for one of my smaller muscles. 23 g gave me some serious pip. Almost finalization get for 24 hours but subsided after 2 and a half days. Also, got a bit of the "Test flu" but not paying any attention to it and moving forward as scheduled , only to second syringe, libido is already through the roof and the gym is starting to feel euphoric. I am so sensitive to anything I put in my body - it's been less than a week, and already feeling a massive difference.

5. why Ostarine for a week? or is that a typo?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CatSnake View Post
    why Ostarine for a week? or is that a typo?
    I've changed my bridge around completely, I will update when the time comes. Taking ostarine out for PCT

7. Day 5: So, still have the runny nose and mild fatigue but no matter how I feel, when I step into the gym, I feel like I'm on fire. I know the gains won't come in until week 3 to 4, but the mental focus and pumps are insane. I force myself to keep my sessions between 45-60 minutes - but I honestly feel I could go all day. This is very unusual for me as mentioned before my mind wants to do more than my central nervous system can handle and overreaching has always been an issue for me. Now? Focusing on increasing the intensity, getting in and out of the gym and grubbing out like crazy. Ate 2800 cals today (started at 2500 and working my way up- remember I started very lean) I am not putting on any fat whatsoever which is very bizarre as my maintenance used to be 2400. Did bis and tris today and felt like my arms were about to explode. My veins were like snakes up and down my body and let me tell you, people were staring like crazy. I'm so glad I started with a lean base because I can tell this will be fun. Upped my vitamin C to 4,000 mg a day to allow my body to get used to this new synthetic and overcome this apparent "test flu". Got a little PIP even from the insulin syringe and after some research going to try to space my pins this week into 4 pins rather than two to see if it helps with the test flu. After my 250 mg injections, I got a rush and immediately get a runny nose so I know it's the the test causing my body to try to fight it off thus the fatigue and congestion. That's my update fore today. Hope these little journals are helping you.

8. Name:  Snapseed.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  478.1 KB

Day 5 pic: Beginning to hold some water but not needed aromasin quite yet.
  9. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Day 10: pinning now in my chest, zero pain, zero pip, easy to see, easy to pin. Not sure why this is not the go to site for most. Finally got over the test flu. Took 1 week and 5 days in total. I fended it off by pinning 4 times a week, rather than two. Libido shoots up after each injection, but the euphoria is now gone and pinning is getting easier. Beginning to hold water so starting taking a Ramos in EOD. Leg day today:

Squats - 2 warm up sets, 3 sets
    Romanian deadlifts - 3 sets
    Leg press - 3 sets
    Leg curls - 3 sets
    Leg extension - 3 sets
    Calve raise - 3 sets

In and out in 45 minutes. Strength is improving but nothing dramatic, intensity has increased quite though and I find that I sweat way more during workouts. Could be increased intensity, might be bc increased blood pressure and higher body temp. - could be a bit of both.

Increased cals to 2900 - here's what I ate today (with my cheat meal for the week - aka a pint of Halo top ice cream - that's where the sugar is coming from. Name:  IMG_8233.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  131.5 KB

Beginning to fill out and gain weight and obviously this is due to an increase in cals, but if I was eating 2900 cals without test, id be gaining much more fat.

Energy is okay throughout the day though I find I have a bit of anxiety so completely crushed that with Hawthorne berry + 5-hpt. Amazing difference.

Excited to wait for this test to really kick in. Tomorrow wraps up my final injection for week 2. Expecting it to really take off in week 3. More updates to come!

10. Day 13: so one day out from my first pin, I was eating 2100 cals after a pretty extreme cut, started my first day at 2600 and now 13 days later, I'm at 2900. I have gained a bit of fat, and am retaining water. I find that when I take creatine prior to gym sessions, I blow up like a balloon for my sessions. I appear and feel twice my size and I take off my shirt and I look like a pre labor pregnant woman with abs. I really don't mind it though bc it subsides shortly after that. Nevertheless still retaining more water than normal. No gyno, just nipple hardness every once in a while especially when working out, but not itchiness or soreness - taking aromasin eod for a bit of the bloat. Also, I have been way more sore than normal and I'm 99% sure it's due to an increase in intensity. That said, I've had to dial it down a bit as I got a little overzealous and overreached just a bit. The test has not fully kicked in yet, but I've kept my cals up bc quite frankly, I want the most out of this cycle and I'm not afraid to put a little fat on to take full advantage. I would be gaining fat like crazy though at 2900 cals. It's slowly coming on. Gym sessions are pretty intense and aggression is up slightly, though again, still can overtax my cns...honestly, what I'm most excited about over the next couple weeks? An ability to push my body as hard as my mind desires. Always been a bit of a tug of war for me and always struggled to take the mature step and just rest. Here's a quick shot with a full days of cals, 5 mg of krealkyln creatine and a ton of water. You will see even in a short period of time, I've gained some fat, water and potentially muscle? Too close to my self to notice.

7 days ago:

Name:  IMG_8211.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  1.60 MB

Now:

Name:  Snapseed.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  474.6 KB

11. Nah, you look good man! Chest looks nice and full, keep growing!

12. Notice in chest and forearms already. Chest difference is very noticeable.

13. Day 17: Deload week, went 50% sets on every workout and I'm beginning to feel the strength come back after quite frankly overdoing it. I'm feeling a great leg day coming tomorrow after a rest day today. Still doing 4 pins at 125 mg a piece, one thing I've noticed with back loading an insulin syringe, I'm always off a little bit in measurements. Supposed to hit the tiny tiny .42 ml mark. This is not an easy task when you are transferring from a pulling syringe with much bigger hash marks. Sometimes I hit .4 right on the mark, sometimes I get .45 or like today, I decided to give my chest a break. Took 6 pins in a row all over my chest. Between last week and the first two 125 mg of this week. (The insulin pins don't hurt, but the PIP just feels like you did an intense workout so chest was consistently sore but nothing too bad like I see a lot of people going through. Insulin syringes for the win!) Anyway, so I decided to go in my glute today, took the cap off and bent the dang syringe, so I managed to lose .05 ml (bummer)...but hey another detailed learning. No soreness at all. Here's something interesting though, when I pin my flute I get a euphoric sensation that I don't get when I pin my chest. Maybe it's going deeper into the muscle? Not too sure why it would be any different. Bumping my cals to 3,000 this weekend and going to continue to slowly bump more and more as the weeks come one. Decided not to take my aromasin for the next few days and see if any sides pop up. Got a zit on my back but tea trea oil cleans it up. Other than that, no gyno, a little water retention but mainly just notice after workouts. Definitely beginning to feel my clothes fit tighter but then again, I'm literally eating double the amount of food I was on my extreme cut. Libido went down after my bought of over reaching but feeling it come back up. Sleeping like a damn baby. Way more sound than normal. That's it for this update. My goal is to be writing to you in a few days with some euphoric workout updates. Received quite a few messages, but you guys are quiet on this thread. Do me a favor, if you've been following along and you've read this far, let's get some conversation going, especially from those with experience. Is everything I'm going through "normal" - not that it matters either way, but just curious to get your feedback? When can I really expect it to kick in? I feel it a bit for sure, but nothing too crazy so far.
  14. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Notice in chest and forearms already. Chest difference is very noticeable.
    Filling out for sure. Vascularity is way up after all those carbs at night. See veins coming through my abs and my quads which until now have never been there. Thanks brother

15. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Nah, you look good man! Chest looks nice and full, keep growing!
    'Preciate it. Continuing to eat like an animal!
  16. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Day 18 update

Pic from day 6 (after all meals):

Name:  IMG_8284.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  407.3 KB

Pic from today, day 18 (after all meals): ...Continuing to fill out after 3 completed weeks of pinning at 500 mg of test e per week total, with new veins popping up daily...also got a tan laying out last weekend lol

Name:  IMG_8283.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  282.5 KB
  17. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

^^^side note - going to stop doing chest over the next few weeks and add in an extra day for my consistent lagging muscle group...delts. I'll get a leg and calve shot next time as well. Size is noticeable too increasing as well.

18. Following along kiddo. Doing my first pin around sept too. Looking good
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Following along kiddo. Doing my first pin around sept too. Looking good
    Definitely will follow that. I enjoy reading test only cycles because that is what I primarily know. I think they are under appreciated and people always want to add in a bunch of other stuff.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Definitely will follow that. I enjoy reading test only cycles because that is what I primarily know. I think they are under appreciated and people always want to add in a bunch of other stuff.
    I'll def let you know when I do. yea test e will be my go to test when I run.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  21. Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Following along kiddo. Doing my first pin around sept too. Looking good
    Excellent! It's a fun ride! Try using insulin syringes. Pain is minimal in the larger muscle groups. So far, I've pinned everything but my quads - afraid of that area lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Right? Plus smarter for your first run to judge how you react and can pinpoint sides and how to mitigate them so you know later if you decide to add any other compounds. That was my reasoning anyway.

23. Well, I for one agree with your reasoning sir.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting Test-E tomorrow, 500mg for 12 weeks!
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 05:44 PM
  2. test cyp- 12 weeks 500 mg or 15 weeks 400 mg
    By Anaballin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 04:52 AM
  3. Scientific Experiment/Log 12 week epi/m14/pmag cycle
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. D-BOL/TEST E CYCLE LOG. First Cycle