prohormone cycle vs. AAS cycle length

AnchorArms

Awards
Hello everyone. Does anybody know why prohormone cycles are only recommended on most websites for 4 weeks as opposed to a real cycle for 12 weeks? I have done real cycles before, but I wanted to try something much milder for a few reasons. I know the results aren't going to be close, but I just want to know if 4 weeks is the recommended, or if because I have experience it should be a little longer. Also, is recovery time equal to time-on or longer for PH cycles? In either case would it be better to do a shorter 4 week on 4 off, or say 6 on 6 off? Thanks for your help guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oral prohormones are liver toxic and just overall hard on your body. Thats why its suggested to stick to 4-6 week cycles

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. Does anybody know why prohormone cycles are only recommended on most websites for 4 weeks as opposed to a real cycle for 12 weeks? I have done real cycles before, but I wanted to try something much milder for a few reasons. I know the results aren't going to be close, but I just want to know if 4 weeks is the recommended, or if because I have experience it should be a little longer. Also, is recovery time equal to time-on or longer for PH cycles? In either case would it be better to do a shorter 4 week on 4 off, or say 6 on 6 off? Thanks for your help guys
Depending on what you are planning on cycling you can get away with a 6 week no problems. I would recommend taking more than 6 weeks off, it just tends to set you up better for your next run in my personal opinion. What did you have in mind?

AnchorArms

Awards
Depending on what you are planning on cycling you can get away with a 6 week no problems. I would recommend taking more than 6 weeks off, it just tends to set you up better for your next run in my personal opinion. What did you have in mind?
Thanks. Yeah I was thinking it was going to be either 4 or 6 weeks on. I just wasn't sure if 6 weeks was too long. Perhaps I'll just feel it out after I get close to the 4 week mark. I'm prepared for either

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah I was thinking it was going to be either 4 or 6 weeks on. I just wasn't sure if 6 weeks was too long. Perhaps I'll just feel it out after I get close to the 4 week mark. I'm prepared for either
That's exactly right feel it man. Don't go 6 weeks if your dragging like dog ****. But in the same sense If you feel on top of the world go for it.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I don't need to say this but get your post and pre blood work done. Looks like you know what's going on with that.