Enhanced athlete legit?

natemanuoh

Awards
I want to order ment, anti estrogen and anti prolactin from them but want to hear what others think. Are they legit?

DTA

DTA

Awards
Lol no. There are tons of better places to order. That ment is at least double what you pay anywhere else

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You cant talk sources on AM... delete this thread before you're banned.

Mickalodeon

Awards
The price is outrageous but Much better than the international Ment I've tried. EA has no PIP at all, never warmed it or worried about speed of inj... 1st pin of IA Ment had PIP for a week, ended up running out of loc bcuz the PIP from every pin was horrific.

Mickalodeon

Awards
Got to remember Ment and all other product from Tony Huge EA is legal as research chem.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havent tried their ****, but they just seem like money-hungry scammers like any other research company. Their bias towards sarms and stuff also tells me that they're full of ****

Mickalodeon

Awards
As usual crap talk which is ignorant not knowing facts. EA is huge in the BB world with a growing winning team who were at the last 3 shows I went to.

Martyr

Awards
EA is actually cheaper for sarms I've used most of them they were all legit
I am currently on Ment cycle now 75 mg ed
Very strong stuff but expensive but at least you know it's legit
I'm using thier exemestane and letrozole
Which were priced pretty decent and are dosed correctly
And it's free shipping
I really can't say anything bad about them other then they had an issue with slow shipping for a minute until they went with a bigger distribution company now it's all good!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would only ever trust Pharma ancillaries and gear from a trusted lab.

Inzane

Inzane

Awards
I haven't been on this forum long but long enough to know OL is prominent here. The sponsoring is strong for sure.

My question is if people can talk about how legit OL products are or aren't, what makes that discussion OK in mods eyes and this not??? I don't really see the difference. It's almost a double standard. I haven't bought either brand nor any SARM for that matter, so I'm not leaning one way or the other. I'm just telling it how I see it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've watched a lot of the videos from "Tony Huge" think they're fun to watch . Don't see at all how it's a "money hungry company" not starting an argument or nothing just imo he tells it how it is unlike other companies I've seen and most of his stuff is about real gear not the Sarms. Also never heard him really say Sarms are anywhere near as potent as gear unlike other research chem sites . I'd give them a try . Not the Ment unless I got rich cuz it is expensive as all hell but the other stuff for sure

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've watched a lot of the videos from "Tony Huge" think they're fun to watch . Don't see at all how it's a "money hungry company" not starting an argument or nothing just imo he tells it how it is unlike other companies I've seen and most of his stuff is about real gear not the Sarms. Also never heard him really say Sarms are anywhere near as potent as gear unlike other research chem sites . I'd give them a try . Not the Ment unless I got rich cuz it is expensive as all hell but the other stuff for sure
He's just biased towards his own products in my opinion, and I hate research companies with a passion after being ****ed over.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't been on this forum long but long enough to know OL is prominent here. The sponsoring is strong for sure.

My question is if people can talk about how legit OL products are or aren't, what makes that discussion OK in mods eyes and this not??? I don't really see the difference. It's almost a double standard. I haven't bought either brand nor any SARM for that matter, so I'm not leaning one way or the other. I'm just telling it how I see it.
Yea, this forum is really biased towards the sponsored companies bro

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
He's just biased towards his own products in my opinion, and I hate research companies with a passion after being ****ed over.
Ok I hear you I'd be too lol. Just in my opinion he actually seems pretty cool unlike other dumbass people . And all honesty id be biased towards my own company of course but I don't think he's an ass or annoying about it . He rarely mentions it on the vids I've seen . Just wondering why some don't like him

Inzane

Inzane

Awards
Yeah I wouldn't doubt it. I spent $300 on supps and could've gotten the same results upping protein and going ham in the gym. I mean to failure every time. I stayed at about 145 throughout the past year of using these and then in September quit em and I have put on 10 pounds since. All my compound moves have gone up so idk what was in these things but they didn't do ****. Now I drink protein shakes everyday and use citrulline malate as my pre workout.

natemanuoh

Awards
Yeah I wouldn't doubt it. I spent $300 on supps and could've gotten the same results upping protein and going ham in the gym. I mean to failure every time. I stayed at about 145 throughout the past year of using these and then in September quit em and I have put on 10 pounds since. All my compound moves have gone up so idk what was in these things but they didn't do ****. Now I drink protein shakes everyday and use citrulline malate as my pre workout.
Supplements don't do ****. Attest not for me. Whey protein almost seems like a rip off because It makes me fat when I start using it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Yea, this forum is really biased towards the sponsored companies bro
have to disagree with the both of you.

if you came on the forum and said- xyc is bs because the product sucks and its over priced, its a bunch of bullsh1t- odds are you will get nailed by most supporters. that is going to happen on any forum, actually on some forums, you will be banned- that's a fact

BUT

you post, I had an issue with xyz and after reading many positive reviews, this didn't work out for me. I followed the protocol for usage but still, I don't think this worked well for me.- YOU will get more answers on how to correct the issue, suggestions for a next run and possibly (this has been done before) the same product from the company free of charge.

Inzane

Inzane

Awards
Supplements don't do ****. Attest not for me. Whey protein almost seems like a rip off because It makes me fat when I start using it
Idk what you're doing so don't take this the wrong whey but you shouldn't be getting fat from protein unless you A. Eat enough during the day as is B. Need to work harder in the gym or C. You're actually drinking a bunch of mass gainer and don't need it.

Try taking some BCAAs in the morning they will raise your metabolism a bit

Inzane

Inzane

Awards

if you came on the forum and said- xyc is bs because the product sucks and its over priced, its a bunch of bullsh1t- odds are you will get nailed by most supporters. that is going to happen on any forum, actually on some forums, you will be banned- that's a fact

BUT

you post, I had an issue with xyz and after reading many positive reviews, this didn't work out for me. I followed the protocol for usage but still, I don't think this worked well for me.- YOU will get more answers on how to correct the issue, suggestions for a next run and possibly (this has been done before) the same product from the company free of charge.
How can you disagree with the FACT that the OP asked about enhanced athlete and someone said he would get banned but it's perfectly fine to talk other supp companies. Nobody threw a specific company under the bus. The OP simply asked about EA. I've actually thought their RAD 140 would be good because of trials and hype but 10 pounds in 8 weeks isn't ****. That 10 pounds in 8 weeks is where I am lost because anyone can do that when they're under 40 and work their ass off in the gym and eat their weight in groceries.

Not saying you're entirely wrong either. There are plenty of people that would rather bitch about their problems than actually talk to the company first

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How can you disagree with the FACT that the OP asked about enhanced athlete and someone said he would get banned but it's perfectly fine to talk other supp companies. Nobody threw a specific company under the bus. The OP simply asked about EA. I've actually thought their RAD 140 would be good because of trials and hype but 10 pounds in 8 weeks isn't ****. That 10 pounds in 8 weeks is where I am lost because anyone can do that when they're under 40 and work their ass off in the gym and eat their weight in groceries.
didn't mention about getting banned or anything about RC companies-

Read- "Yea, this forum is really biased towards the sponsored companies bro" "if people can talk about how legit OL products are or aren't, what makes that discussion OK in mods eyes and this not"

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
10lbs in 8 weeks anyone under 40 can do that ? Yeah maybe if you're 145 lbs but that's actually hard as hell to do naturally if we're talking about lean mass it's just not gunna happen with someone who's already reached a certain point . Mind you , I'm not defending EA or anyone , I actually don't like Sarms and decided I'm not even giving them another shot after not being impressed by the results . But I just don't see how anyone can say 10 lean lbs in 8 weeks can be done naturally

Inzane

Inzane

Awards
10lbs in 8 weeks anyone under 40 can do that ? Yeah maybe if you're 145 lbs but that's actually hard as hell to do naturally if we're talking about lean mass it's just not gunna happen with someone who's already reached a certain point . Mind you , I'm not defending EA or anyone , I actually don't like Sarms and decided I'm not even giving them another shot after not being impressed by the results . But I just don't see how anyone can say 10 lean lbs in 8 weeks can be done naturally
Yeah I'm sure there is a point where you end up hitting a plateau that you just can't lick. I just see a lot of young guys looking to get big quick which with that much FT running around it's basically like you're on something in the gym. I'm just speaking from experience but I'll take what I said back about anyone being able to. I mean I hit a plateau and did a bunch of research on aas and stuff and came across a video that changed my outlook on lifting. It's about shocking the body and switching it up and always staying a step ahead of what your muscles think you will do.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Now this was a productive conversation. I enjoy these

Inzane

Inzane

Awards
didn't mention about getting banned or anything about RC companies-

Read- "Yea, this forum is really biased towards the sponsored companies bro" "if people can talk about how legit OL products are or aren't, what makes that discussion OK in mods eyes and this not"
I wasn't meaning you said anything about being banned but this was the guy

All I see is talk about different "sources"

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I wasn't meaning you said anything about being banned but this was the guy

All I see is talk about different "sources"
oh-

gotcha ya

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Can't discuss sources on AAS. Ment being one.

Other than that, continue...lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That site. It hurts the

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

BUT

Not saying the sponsored companies on here aren't good, in fact I actually have liked olympus since i first found out about them

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
But we can talk about OL trest all day long with 0 issues . I get that part where they're saying it can be biased. But at the same time j don't think anyone can make statements like "whey protein makes me fat" or saying supplements don't do jack in general or even saying anything about EA without having any experience with them . Just watched a video of Dr Tony with Dave Palumbo and even in the video he's saying this is his hobby and he wouldn't go out of his way to get a booth at a show to push the company just enjoys doing it. So I'm still standing behind my original comment I haven't tried anything from them but would very quickly give it a shot

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
But we can talk about OL trest all day long with 0 issues . I get that part where they're saying it can be biased. But at the same time j don't think anyone can make statements like "whey protein makes me fat" or saying supplements don't do jack in general or even saying anything about EA without having any experience with them . Just watched a video of Dr Tony with Dave Palumbo and even in the video he's saying this is his hobby and he wouldn't go out of his way to get a booth at a show to push the company just enjoys doing it. So I'm still standing behind my original comment I haven't tried anything from them but would very quickly give it a shot
Just to add to this. We can talk about Trest regardless of the brand but once it gets an ester added to it (hence into AAS territory) it becomes a no-go for sources. But CAN still talk about Trest/MENT itself.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's is a difference between sourcing and talking about a company... you can talk about a company's products even if they aren't sponsored. That's not sourcing. You can't ask where to get a non company's products. That's sourcing. In fact, even if a non-sponsor carries a sponsor's company's products, it's still technically sourcing to mention the nonsponsored retailer

I could be wrong though

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
There's is a difference between sourcing and talking about a company... you can talk about a company's products even if they aren't sponsored. That's not sourcing. You can't ask where to get ABC AAS. That's sourcing.

I could be wrong though
Nope, that's correct as far as I know.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it's not bias as much as liability aversion

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
There's is a difference between sourcing and talking about a company... you can talk about a company's products even if they aren't sponsored. That's not sourcing. You can't ask where to get ABC AAS. That's sourcing.

I could be wrong though
Agreed and the OP was about if anyone has experience with EA . But asking you since you're with OL isn't the the OL UK tr3st and dermatrest trest acetate ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My brain hurts.

Inzane

Inzane

Awards
So it's more about illegal product sourcing then? Or does legality have nothing to do with it?

shanethomas

Awards
EA sells everything legally because they are sold as research chemicals and not for human consumption. So it's not an illegal source. It's a legality loophole

Kjm

Awards
I trust them, I use mk677 and mk2866 in a stack for 8 weeks with solid results. Pumps are amazing and gains are lean and clean.

Adonis67

Awards
I would like to share my experience with Enhance Athlete Europe.
I will not go into all the details but I just would like to highlight that this is not a serious company.
I placed an order on August 11, 2018. More than 3 months later I have still not received my order.
Obviously, I have sent multiple messages to the customer support... and it did not help.
Consequently, I highly suggest everybody to look for a more serious company!