Is running a cycle really worth it?

Livefr33

Awards
Accumulated about half of my stack for my first cycle ever of PHs and I'm beginning to wonder if it's really worth it? All I seem to hear about is "you have to these pills because you take those, but it's also imperative you take this followed by this, etc". Yeah I should have done my full research on it all but before purchasing anything but money isn't really my issue and it's not what I'm asking in terms of is it worth it. I mean what I'm getting at is, in order for all these good people who work out hard and stay healthy (props to you people like myself) and you are risking testosterone shutdown permanently for this cycle then IT MUST BE ****ING AMAZING! Am I right? It must really be goddamn worth it for all of this work, time, and sacrifice? I WANT to run one cycle, I really freaking do, just one though, and a very researched and time spent planning on it. But I need to hear some motivating opinions on it. Was/is it worth it?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you got?

You need:
on cycle support
A.I
Serm
Test booster

Thats it

Livefr33

Awards
I have 1-andro and on OCT support. Why would I need a test booster?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 1-andro and on OCT support. Why would I need a test booster?
You need to get nolva or clomid for PCT.

People run a test booster alongside or during and after pct

Livefr33

Awards
Oh well I take test boosters anyway, so that wont be a problem. I was told I need to get a test base or I'd be feeling all lethargic if I take 1-andro alone?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh well I take test boosters anyway, so that wont be a problem. I was told I need to get a test base or I'd be feeling all lethargic if I take 1-andro alone?
Why do you take test boosters? you should only take them really for 6-8 weeks then have a break.

I am doing 1-andro, R-Andro and XI-KT atm
my base is r-andro

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R-Andor and Epi-Andro convert to DHT so are drier and you will get lean gains, 4-Andro converts to Test so is wetter so you will get bigger but hold more water... you will need an AI with 4-ad

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R-Andor and Epi-Andro convert to DHT so are drier and you will get lean gains, 4-Andro converts to Test so is wetter so you will get bigger but hold more water... you will need an AI with 4-ad

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Didn't this already get covered in another thread ? Not to be a d1ck but no it won't be worth it clearly you didn't listen to one piece of advice , you're going to feel like sh1t not eating and training right you will not get much from a 1 andro solo run except shutdown (which with no kind of pct will be hell getting back from) lethargy and will lose anything you do gain with no correct pct. if you're not gunna do research , train , eat right or listen to advise throw the pills in the trash safe yourself the trohble

Livefr33

Awards
Give me some of that **** you're smoking sport, I never said I wasnt gonna eat right, and I never said I wasn't gonna take a pct. As a matter of fact, I never even said I wouldn't train right, I just said I wouldn't get to train as often as I'd like due to work but I will still be training. Smartass.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Give me some of that **** you're smoking sport, I never said I wasnt gonna eat right, and I never said I wasn't gonna take a pct. As a matter of fact, I never even said I wouldn't train right, I just said I wouldn't get to train as often as I'd like due to work but I will still be training. Smartass.
You sure did make it sound like you'd be in a gym a whole 2-3 days a week and doing pull-ups and push ups at home. On cycle that is not enough to see valid keep able results plus you said in the past 4K calories wasn't enough so will you be eating above that working 14 hours a day or whatever ? What pisses me off is then people like you don't know what the fucc they're doing and go out take a bunch of **** now knowing what it can do , get negative sides and get sh1t banned this is why. You don't need pro hormones you need a dozen fuccing burgers

Livefr33

Awards
Okay prohormone police officer, then answer me this. Why do YOU "need prohormones"? What makes your reason better than mine? Why is it OKAY for you to take prohormones and not me? I really want to hear your response. And don't say bc "people like me get stuffed banned for us all" because I am CLEARLY here discussing my FIRST cycle I may not even take, obviously I am doing my research and not rushing into anything.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Okay prohormone police officer, then answer me this. Why do YOU "need prohormones"? What makes your reason better than mine? Why is it OKAY for you to take prohormones and not me? I really want to hear your response. And don't say bc "people like me get stuffed banned for us all" because I am CLEARLY here discussing my FIRST cycle I may not even take, obviously I am doing my research and not rushing into anything.
Lmfao get your panties out of a bunch little guy, funny how you always avoid every single question I ask , I tried helping you but you don't know what you're doing. You say you are doing your research but it's very very clear you're not . I'm not here to argue with nobody. Again I tried helping you but you've refused to answer questions and take advise , go run your pro hormones however it pleases you , I'll be waiting for your next thread "help I fucced myself up idk what to do"

Livefr33

Awards
Sounds like you're speaking from experience, broke dick.

Livefr33

Awards
Usually Im not this persistent with pettiness but I just want to point out you had no response to the fact you're deciding for others why they shouldn't take phs and why you're above those reasons.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao I'm not deciding nothing for no one or above anything , I really tried helping you in the last thread and this one but you're a moron and you can't fix stupid . Asked you questions to further help you with your cycle and point you in the right direction and you ignored everything because you want to run the cool looking bottle that says it'll make you get huge for Halloween. You're 150lbs you probably don't know much about dieting or training and you don't know 1 thing about any of this stuff I told you to run a test base and you said "I use test booster" you keep saying you have an "OTC" that stands for "over the counter" but you clearly think it means something else . Idk how many times I asked you about pct and you haven't mentioned it besides that you're going to do it . Nothing makes it right for me and wrong for you but I believe you are not educated enough yet to do it that's why i say you shouldn't do it that doesn't mean ever that just means you shouldn't right now , until you know what you're doing . Just cuz ur friend did ran a pro hormone and got good results doesn't mean sh1t you don't know what kind of shut down he had how he felt or anything he coulda said he felt great but you don't know . One last piece of advise (because I truly mean to help) if you end up running this post up a log and ask questions and take the advise given its all for a reason . But If you're going to try and be slick and say sh1t like "broke dick" (which luckily I work just fine cuz I did my research before purchasing or even posting a thread about it) then just go fucc yourself