Anavar cycle with pre existing gyno

Rips78

Awards
Ok guys running anavar at 50mgs and want to ad some kind of test base going into second week I have pubescent gyno that was aggravated by an omnivol prohormone cycle back in the days of ignorance of pct using only otc pct it's been over well over 10 years not even touching even natty boosters just coming back from a back injury I'm very lean body fat is non existent don't know actual percentage but abs are cut up pretty good already just looking to jumpstart my return to the iron gaining a few pounds and increase in strength any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys running anavar at 50mgs and want to ad some kind of test base going into second week I have pubescent gyno that was aggravated by an omnivol prohormone cycle back in the days of ignorance of pct using only otc pct it's been over well over 10 years not even touching even natty boosters just coming back from a back injury I'm very lean body fat is non existent don't know actual percentage but abs are cut up pretty good already just looking to jumpstart my return to the iron gaining a few pounds and increase in strength any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
I'm assuming you mean a test base that's not test lol. Since gyno is an issue I would stay away from 4 andro or trest , epidrone (epi andro) would be a great add for some dry and strength gains plenty of logs going on for it all have received great feedback. If looking for something simpler dermacrine is a go to for most as well man. Hope this helps some, I'm sure others will chime in soon with other suggestions !

Rips78

Awards
Lol yeah didn't want to run test but do want to maximize gains as well as avoid total shutdown thinking about bumping it up to 75gms about the epi I've seen mixed reviews some actually reversing gyno (witch isn't happening had it for 20+ years) some say doesn't effect it at all and some saying they had gotten gyno from it! Not sure about it what do you think about running Novaldex along with it for insurance?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah didn't want to run test but do want to maximize gains as well as avoid total shutdown thinking about bumping it up to 75gms about the epi I've seen mixed reviews some actually reversing gyno (witch isn't happening had it for 20+ years) some say doesn't effect it at all and some saying they had gotten gyno from it! Not sure about it what do you think about running Novaldex along with it for insurance?
Epi andro converts to DHT plus it's considered a "dry" gainer so I don't see estro being a top of mind problem with it, nor have I seen reviews of ppl getting gyno from it, not saying you're wrong at all just haven't seen it myself. Completely assuming, but they possibly ran it with something else. I know habajaba got bloods on it but haven't looked at them myself yet (not that id know what I'm looking at to be completely honest lol). dermacrine is extremely mild but will keep mood up for sure , definitely a good choice to look at. No matter what I'd have the nolva on hand from the beginning since you have the existing issue and an AI of course. I'm far from an expert but just trying to give good advice on what I'm sure on .

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want a test base, then run test. There's no reason to search for a substitute if you can get the real thing.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want a test base, then run test. There's no reason to search for a substitute if you can get the real thing.
i agree with this. Multi step conversions can produce unwanted sides that contribute to gyno. Even low dose </= 200mg testosterone will yield quite more testosterone than a conversion compound.

Rips78

Awards
I'd love to run test and sane source as the var witch is most definitely legit being that it's the most faked and most expensive I'm sure the test is too notch as well my only issue witch is a huge one is making the gyno worse basically asking is there any relatively safe way to go about it? Nolvo on pct letro possibly? Thank you for all the input I'm excited to dive right back into serious lifting and trying to learn as moch as possible

Rips78

Awards
E is not a concern being that var doesn't aromatize can prolactin be an issue? I'm concerned mainly with shutdown that will kill libido and possibly leading to worse gyno