EPG Androzome-1 question

Mann1013

Awards
Hey, so I have read all that is available for this product online, most of it seems to be saying it is "safe" etc. However, I know that no prohormones are really "safe" and to do my homework before trying it.

EPG Androzome-1 supplement facts:
75mg blend of
1-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one
1-androstebe-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate
It suggests taking Two of the above dosages daily. They also claim it converts to 1-testosterone in the body and will not convert to estrogen while it's absorbtion is 99%

I recently bought a bottle, that came along with some EPG Testoshred. (Which is a natural test booster).

I am planning on saving the Testoshred for my PCT.

My questions are:
1: Will this product shut down my natural testosterone production during a 4-week cycle?
2: Will a natural test booster along with a natural estrogen inhibitor and liver support be enough for a PCT? Or will I need a SERM based product (in which case, are there any good OTC ones?)
3: any other side effects I should be aware of?

Thanks for the input and replies. Just want to get my knowledge before moving forward with it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
First off, the main ingredient is 1-Andro which does convert to 1-Testosterone.
Always use a SERM for PCT.

Main thing is, don't use 1-andro by itself. You need a testosterone base like 4-andro or epiandro to go with it. And the recommended dosage for that product is very low. Very Low. You'll need about 300mg daily for it to be worth it. And ran for 6-8 weeks.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes
2. Serm 100% necessary
3. Lethargy when ran alone
4. I'd go for 6 weeks at 3-4 caps and definitely need a test base 4 andro , epidrone or dermacrine any of these would help but the lethargy is killer , I'm on my second run of 1 and 4 andro and running the 4 andro at a higher dose then the 1 andro is helping a lot , much less lethargy , I got some logs up I could link if you'd like