1st cycle of many. Road to NPC 2017

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little under a year back at it after an 18 month break from serious training and I decided to compete in MP at 40 years old. If I have the size I want by next August, Ill compete next year at 39 years old.
I'm 6'3 240 and have somewhere around 15 cycles under my belt. I'm no expert but I know what has worked for me in the past and I do my homework.

1st cycle here is a recomp:

SD: 10/10/10/10/10/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
STANO: 1K/1K/1K/1K/1K/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
M-LMG: 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/100/100/100/100/100
TREST ACE: 0/0/0/0/ ~40 EOD Weeks 5-12~
TEST P 0/0/0/0/ ~100 EOD Weeks 5-12~

Damage Control, tons of fish oil, etc, etc
Inhibit P, Letro, Nolva, and Caber on hand. Already running the Letro low dose and Inhibit P...
Torem, maybe a little clomid, and Hcg for post cycle

Does anyone even run Hcg anymore?

Any thoughts or questions?

I'll post my recomp diet shortly.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes people still run HCG, but I don't know much about it. I'm pretty sure you don't want to run it during PCT though. Run it throughout the cycle and stop before PCT or blast it right before you start PCT is what I've seen.

Why are you running Stano and Max LMG if you have access to much better things? I'm assuming you do because of the Trest Ace and Prop. Just curious.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably just blast it prior to in the 5ish days prior to pct starting.
I have ALOT of old orals laying around that I stockpiled and stano/sd seemed like a great way to start before my order for prop came in. Since I ran it at an easy dose, around week 4 I decided to start the Trest a little early. I'm really glad I did.... SD, no matter how low the dose, no matter how much Tudca or cycle support I run, I feel like a truck hit me every morning. Trest was a nice addition. I'm up 10 lbs and down an easy 4%. When you get those newbie results after not cycling for almost 2 years, all bets are off. I'm responsible with doses, but just like anyone else, when I see noticeable results week after week, I don't want it to end. I should only run 8 week cycles at my age but, at almost 40, its probably time to get on HRT soon anyways. Hope this explains things... I have about a grand worth of stuff in a duffle bag and just want to use what I have to get where I want to be by next November. Shutdown is the least of my concerns or I would never touch Trest anyways.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea, I dropped the LMG. Was a dumb choice for a recomp in the first place....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks DW, good to see familiar faces killing it still.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loved, loved, loved that cycle.
I leaned out ALOT more than I expected.
Just a heads up:
TREST IS AS SUPRESSIVE AS EVERYONE HAS CLAIMED.
I went ahead and got started on TRT after cutting short my run.
I'm currently on 150mg/week and labs are fantastic. Cardiac/liver/lipids perfect post-cycle. I have a lot of Trest Ace stockpiled so I'll be adding it in my first blast next month:

MSten 20/day
DMZ 35/day
Cruise dose Test + possibly additional 100mg prop/week
Trest 75mg EOD(around 250/week)

Letro/Nolva/InhibitP were absolutely neccesary for me alongside Trest. The stuff is just gnarly. Even with all 3, my nipples raged the entire run and I was barely running 150mg a week. Some Trest veterans are advising to not run more than TRT doses of test alongside it due to the massive amount of aromitization those 2 will cause synergisticly. I concur.