Cuffs RXT/LX Cycle

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I decided to give Rebound XT and Lean Xtreme a go. What I am mainly looking for is a reduction in fat and gyno. I'm going to run this for 4 weeks. Dosing will go as follows:

RXT: 1 cap 3x's ed for 14 days.
1 cap 2x's ed for 7 days.
1 cap ed for for 7 days.

LX: 2 caps 3x's ed.

I will also be adding in Sesathin, Ab-Solved (have two bottles left over from last year), green tea, fish oil, and GXR.

Starting weight is 228lbs. I lost a few pounds during the last part of my PCT while using cAMPH, and was sick all last week. Yesterday was my first day back at the gym in almost two weeks. Sore as Hell today...LOL. I'm looking to do this 4-weeker, then giving myself a bit of a break before I hit my next cycle I have planned, which will be a cutter.

knox

Awards
  • Established
good deal, the RXT seems to be awsome for some and "ok" for others. Currently i'm running a low dose of nolva because my nips are still alittle puffy. I'm taking 1 in the morning and 2 at night. Also using the LX, trib, zma, and some cre-ethyl thunder for my post cycle. I'm planning doing a cut cycle sometime mid-summer. How long are u waiting until you start up your next cycle? Keep us chimed in eh.:thumbsup:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the cycle bro. 6 caps of LX may be a little high. i started with that much but bumped it down to 3 caps after the 1st week and didn't notice any change of effects.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!

I agree with Bub... 6 LX is likely high. I would also say that 3 RXT may be low... Sledge recommends 4 per day for gyno, especially pre-existing. I'm such a rebel I actually did 5 per day for the first 3 days, but I like to live on the edge.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice dudes. I'll bump the RXT to 4 caps, and the LX down to 3. From what you guys experienced, is there an optimal time to take these, or just spread through the day?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice dudes. I'll bump the RXT to 4 caps, and the LX down to 3. From what you guys experienced, is there an optimal time to take these, or just spread through the day?
for the RXT, sldge told me to take it in the morning with a meal containing fat and a second dose before bedtime with a meal containing fat. as for LX, the optimal times are upon waking, 4 hours later, and before bed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if and when your gyno goes away, i'd reduce the rebound as well to 2 caps a day for the remainder.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Yea, gotta taper off the RXT of course. I do mine three times a day-- morning, afternoon, and 2 before bed. I'm upping my flax to 2 tbsp with each dose.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried lx or glucophase yet, I'll be interested to see your results. Good luck.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
05/14/05:

Today's weight was 225lbs. I've been pissing a lot lately, so I am losing quit a bit of water. I have also cut my cals considerably, and my appetite is doing fine. I took the aforementioned advice and am running the RXT at 4 caps and LX at 3 caps for the first week. My acne from my cAMPH cycle had gone away, but is back again from the RXT. Same places as I had before.

Worked out today, Back/Biceps, and it went great. I have lost a little strength in back lifts, but more with biceps. Did legs the other day and lost no strength, but was sore as Hell.

I added a couple of things to my supps as well. I added in 500mg's of Mega Hoodia, and an EC in the morning. I was going to run clen, but will wait for my next cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually couldn't handle even three LX caps, had to lower to two because of getting sick, and severe joint pain.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any problems...yet. I was a bit lethargic yesterday, had to take a nap, which is actually a good thing for me. I am keeping an eye on the joints, and if they begin to ache, I'll lower the dose. I have a bunch of MSM that I could use if it flares up. It's only been four days, so I'll probably start noticing something soon here.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should start the MSM now. I have noticed it takes 2 weeks for me to feel anything (and I don't notice it day to day, only during certain exercises).

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should start the MSM now. I have noticed it takes 2 weeks for me to feel anything (and I don't notice it day to day, only during certain exercises).
I was thinking that also. I may even get some of CNW's joint supplement, along with a T-shirt or two.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
05/15/05:

Weight today was at 224lbs. I upped my dose of RXT to 5 caps ed until the first week is over. I'm taking 2 in the morning, 1 in the middle of day, and 2 at night. I will then go back to 4 caps ed, and adjust if I feel I need to.

I feel good and have been eating clean. I'm beginning to see some striations and increased vascularity in certain areas. Just sore from my short layoff.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
05/17/05:

Weight this morning was 222.5lbs. I believe I'm losing weight too rapidly. Especially since I haven't been doing any cardio yet. I'm obviously not getting enough cals in throughout the day. Need to up them a bit, along with some good carbs.

I worked ovetime last night, so I trained pretty late. Had a good workout. When I got home, I stripped down to shower and immediately noticed some upper abs developing. So, I must be doing something right. Acne is still bad, mainly on my right arm/delt. I can't wear tank tops and the weather is very warm. :sad:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't freak out about the weight loss unless your strength is dropping bro. i had this problem too after the first cycle. i ended up bumping cals by about 1500 or so and put on a lot of fat during PCT. you'd be surprised of how much water weight an AAS cycle will cause you to hold. still, upping the cals wouldn't hurt things unless you're trying to trim up a bit.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Water weight during an AAS cycle??? I wouldn't know anything about that one.

I'm only going to bump my cals up about three hundred for now. I'm sure I'll begin to taper down in a few days. I maily want to add in the calories because I'm going to start up my cardio this week. I'm sure it will really start to come off then.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
05/21/05:

Weight today was 228lbs. I upped my cals a bit, and have been trying CEE once again before I give up on it. I've also been mixing in a 1/2 dose of CM along with it. I'm up over 5 pounds from a few days ago. Probably from water retention due to the CEE and CM.

I'm appearing leaner, more definition showing, skin looks thinner. Acne is not quit as bad right now, but still present. I lowered my RXT to 4 ed for this week, and will go down to 3 on Wednesday. Strength is still good, stamina is great.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
:wave: Don't take this the wrong way bud, but what are you washing with? I use a farlufa(sp) and when I really break out, I use a little of my pretty good neutragena directly on the broken out area. i can get pretty greasy and zitty while on. making sure I shower after a workout really helps too.

Hope this helps! :wave:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
:wave: Don't take this the wrong way bud, but what are you washing with? I use a farlufa(sp) and when I really break out, I use a little of my pretty good neutragena directly on the broken out area. i can get pretty greasy and zitty while on. making sure I shower after a workout really helps too.

Hope this helps! :wave:
I use the same things. I use the Neutragena bodywash with the acylic acid(?) or whatever is in it, along with a scruber. I also use a medicated product from Dermalogica on the large, boil types, that helps dry them out. My skin is naturally oily, which is a good thing when you get my age...less wrinkles and no stretch marks.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
how's going? Did you sign up with Bobo yet?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
how's going? Did you sign up with Bobo yet?
Nope, not yet. I'm trying to talk my wife into it for a B-day gift. I think she may go for it.

My weight has actually increased as of today. I am at 230lbs. Arms gained about 1/4" in size. Must be water retention from the creatine.

Everything is still the same with my workouts. My son even commented last night that I look bigger, and he could see some slight abs. I can tell my gyno/chest fat is lower. Pants are fitting tighter in the legs. In fact, I had to put one pair away due to them being too tight now. I haven't had to do that ever, except when I got fat and the waist was too tight.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Nice, finally those sticks growing, HUH? :) Did you see any diff. as far as gyno reducing from rxt?
Oh, check your pm's in a sec.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Nice, finally those sticks growing, HUH? :) Did you see any diff. as far as gyno reducing from rxt?
Oh, check your pm's in a sec.
I'm actually seeing some reduction. Not anything traumatic, but I wasn't expecting that either. I will definitely be using this stuff again.

You got a pm dude.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
looking good! This cycle still rolling, cuffs?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, good luck with your cycle.
I'm particularly interested in LX; I think I'll try it in a few weeks just for kicks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I kind of wenty astray with this trial due to some problems at home. Everything is okay now though.

Anyways, I had bumped my cals up to maintenance. I did not add in the Sesathin, and dropped the EC after week 3. My final weight was 226lbs. So, an overall drop of 2 pounds. However, I gained a almost a 1/2" on my arms and some on my legs. Strength in certain lifts, especially for shoulders/biceps/legs, went up. Also, I attribute some of the weight I gained after bumping my cals up to the mixture of CEE/CM that I was consuming (along with some burgers :D).

Chest area looks more hardened/cut. I have lost some of the fat, or gland tissue in my chest.

I didn't notice any sides effects from the stack. But, I was a bit moody, depressed. I'm not sure if it was just me, or had something to do with the stack. About a week after last dosing, I felt like myself once again.

I will definitely be using this stack again, but this time during PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 5
Cuffs General Chat 8
Cuffs General Chat 23
Cuffs General Chat 20
Cuffs Pics 16