Tren-Test E Cycle

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
This was my first Tren-Test E cycle and although my strength was pretty amazing all the hype I heard about libido being through the roof did not live up. I mean, I have had my moments, last weekend I had sex with my wife and jerked off 8 times, but then there have been days where we only had sex once or twice. Frankly, Ive been hornier on Test E and Anavar cycles. At first I thought it was my estrogen levels, I got it checked and I was at 35, so thats normal. Ive been taking Cabergoline so Im not sure why the libido hasnt been off the hook.
Any advice?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no rhyme or reason. You are you, and can't compare your experience to what anybody else "said". At this point who knows. What was your Test dose? What was your Tren dose? How long did you run it? If it didn't live up for you, chalk it up as one that doesn't suit you personally.

Someone else can say their libido was through the roof, someone else can say Tren knocked their dik in the dirt. Still not going to hold any relevance to your experience.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never ran Tren without Mast in the mix. So the Test/Tren/Mast combo is certainly a strong libido cycle for me every time.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Dma378, I am running 2ccs of 250mg of Test E and 1cc of 100mg of Tren E.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yes, is that not enough? It was my first Tren cycle.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I dont want to do more than 2:1 Test:Tren

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont want to do more than 2:1 Test:Tren
Well right now you're doing a 5:1 so...

Anyways, point is that you're not using enough to pass such a judgement. You have to realize that you're running far far below the usual dosage, and accept your lackluster results. I get it, first time scared of sides, etc. But you can't run a third of the minimum dosage and say, "what's all the hype about?"

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I agree. I thought your Test was 250 twice per week with Tren 400 to 600. You're running a very expensive TRT cycle. How many more weeks?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300-400mg for some noticeable effects. You should be pinning them both twice per week and not once.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive only got 3ccs in my syringe
300-400mg for some noticeable effects. You should be pinning them both twice per week and not once.
So you were loading 1 syringe with 3ml (2 test, 1 tren) and pinning once per week?

No wonder you were feeling up and down. Not that the 100 of Tren was doing much anyways.

And good catch SonnyAz I've never seen Tren E with only 100mg/ml either.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I injected 300mg of Tren E and 500mg of Test E last night. Hope that's better.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I injected 300mg of Tren E and 500mg of Test E last night. Hope that's better.
300 is a decent dose. It'll trickle out effects on you. Keep an eye on your bp. Tren E is softer on sides for me than ace. Also can't read a damn thing on that picture.

Danus

Danus

Awards
Do more research before reading 1 opinion then pinning a bunch of gear.
Split your doses to a minimum of twice per week as they are both long estered.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Do more research before reading 1 opinion then pinning a bunch of gear.
Split your doses to a minimum of twice per week as they are both long estered.
I did do some reading thats why I began with just 150mg. I thought Tren was so powerful I could start off with 150mg. As for pinning twice per week. The whole point of getting Tren E was so that I didnt have to do that. I hate pinning but it looks like I have no choice now.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I hear you. Pinning isn't fun. Try adjusting your needles.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
It's how we say **** without the actual vulgarity of the word. Basically I'm saying that you've done your homework and seem intelligent.