Super-11/LGD Recomp Cycle

CJNator

Awards
What's up guys I'll be starting this in a couple of days, here is my cycle:

LGD: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4 or 8/4 or 8/8/8/8/8

11Keto: 125/125/125/125/125/125/125/125/250/250/250/250

EU(for BP and other health benefits): Don't know dosage off top of my head

I'm about 167 as of yesterday and probably 14-16% bf, I'll be updating my body weight tomorrow with before photos, full frontal ;) just so I can see my leg progress lol.

I realized I can't bulk on LGD, my weight doesn't get touched especially at higher dosages so being maintenance I feel my body composition will be great and 11 keto will be my first hormonal ever so this will be fun :D.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed! good luck bro, ill be doing the same soon but with added rad into the mix

CJNator

Awards
subbed! good luck bro, ill be doing the same soon but with added rad into the mix
Thanks and nice! If you log that, throw it up when you start! Rad effected my crohn so I'm never touching that again, it made my treatment ineffective and it wasn't a fun 2 months lol.

CJNator

Awards
So I'm actually starting this tomorrow, I'll dose LGD pre workout and super 11 post workout. Once FD2 is stopped I'll go to EU. I'll get pics up tomorrow too.

CJNator

Awards
Day 1: No pics lol totally forgot when I went into the gym

Squats
245x2x10
245x7

Deadlifts
375x3,1,1
375x1

Goblet Squats
90x10,3,2,2

Chin ups
35x7,5,2

Standing crunches
170x10
170x2x12
170x10
170x8
170x3

Hanging leg raises
BWx2x8

After today I feel like I won't stick to this workout routine so I'll be looking into DC training much more or I might just go back to my old routine.

CJNator

Awards
Yea I'm going to go back to my old routine, going everyother day since I won't over reach.

CJNator

Awards
Did all 2ml at once since I got the items after I lifted, getting hand sanitizer tomorrow for the little flakes. I hate topicals, they are messy and annoying lol.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did all 2ml at once since I got the items after I lifted, getting hand sanitizer tomorrow for the little flakes. I hate topicals, they are messy and annoying lol.
I do the same.. Apply wait 5 minutes then use hand sanitizer

CJNator

Awards
I do the same.. Apply wait 5 minutes then use hand sanitizer
Ill take note of that tomorrow, thanks! Have you noticed any effects from the first dosage? Not sure if it's placebo but I'm a bit more relaxed.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ill take note of that tomorrow, thanks! Have you noticed any effects from the first dosage? Not sure if it's placebo but I'm a bit more relaxed.
I'm not using 11-kt i do that for all of my TD's in general, sometimes i'll even prime my skin with DMSO about 10 min prior to TD application(only do this for PH transdermals to help amplify there effects.) Then apply TD and then wait 5 min and apply some hand sanitizer, if im going to spend tons on TD PH's (it cost me about $180 for 3 bottles of OL Dermafury) you can rest assured im getting the most out of it. Glad to see you cycling again, I enjoy your last cycle's log aswell.

CJNator

Awards
I'm not using 11-kt i do that for all of my TD's in general, sometimes i'll even prime my skin with DMSO about 10 min prior to TD application(only do this for PH transdermals to help amplify there effects.) Then apply TD and then wait 5 min and apply some hand sanitizer, if im going to spend tons on TD PH's (it cost me about $180 for 3 bottles of OL Dermafury) you can rest assured im getting the most out of it. Glad to see you cycling again, I enjoy your last cycle's log aswell.
Thanks and yea I've been waiting to cycle again lol being natty is boring :D. I guess if I do use another TD I'll keep that in mind, yea best get the most out of what you buy!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Get some of that java lava soap, exfoliate app sites when you shower.

Or if you hardcore use grade 30 sandpaper, dry.

CJNator

Awards
Get some of that java lava soap, exfoliate app sites when you shower.

Or if you hardcore use grade 30 sandpaper, dry.
That sand paper sounds like plan ;D lol the soap is for better absorption?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That sand paper sounds like plan ;D lol the soap is for better absorption?
Yeah bro, I found that java soap plus exfoliating gloves made all the difference in the world, huge improvement (any td Ive tried, not just 11kt).

CJNator

Awards
Yeah bro, I found that java soap plus exfoliating gloves made all the difference in the world, huge improvement (any td Ive tried, not just 11kt).
Well then I might just get it, might help with my on cycle acne too.

CJNator

Awards
Just wondering but can rubbing alcohol be substituted for hand sanitizer?

CJNator

Awards
Day 3:

Squats
45x5
245x12

Goblet Squat
100x10,3,1

CG Bench Press
205x7,1,1,1

Dips
90x8,1

Deadlifts(did 395 by accident last workout)
375x5,1

Chin ups
45x8,1

Seated Calf Press
180x30,20,10

Face Pulls
170x10

Standing crunches
170x3x10
170x8

I'm just going to throw up a photo after I'm done with LISS cardio just as a before photo. I'll be looking better then I usually do lol. Not sure if it's LGD, 11 keto, or just transitioning to a maintenance diet but I feel leaner already. I feel like death after and during this workout. Worked threw my leg soreness and it wasn't too bad, unless I'm on any AAD I can't imagine doing a high volume workout with all 3 big lifts. High frequency it will be until I choose to do a legitimate AAD cycle in the future if I choose to do so. All for now!

CJNator

Awards
Didn't feel too pumped in the picture but I did feel dry. Hopefully 11 keto can help with my lower chest and stomach fat, my love handles make my quads look small :( .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms are more toned, nice undies, LOL :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha thanks, I felt so awkward doing this picture but I want to see my legs change :D.
You'll need shorter shorts , LOL

CJNator

Awards
Day 5:

Squats
135x5
255x9

Goblet Squats
100x10,3

CG Bench Press
135x4
205x9,1,1,1

Dips
90x10,1

Deadlift
375x5,1,1

Chin ups
45x10,2

Face pulls (lat pull down machine)
70x10

Standing crunches
170x2x10
175x8

Seated Calf Press
180x25,15,10

Deads and Squats video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH94J5GD09i/

CJNator

Awards
Quick update: Joints are starting to ache and I may need to stop heavy dips or dips generally, my chest plate(whatever is under my chest) feels tight and need to be consistently untightened/cracked. May replace them with flies, sad to see dips go :( .

CJNator

Awards
Day 7:

Took the past 2 days off and spend time with my father and some friends. I didn't take Super 11 since it was was a last minute thing but I'll be taking it after my workout.

Squats
135x5
255x12

Goblet squats
100x12,3,2

CG Bench Press(pretty easy today)
205x10,1,1,1

Incline flies
50x12

Deadlifts(could have gotten one more but I was too winded to keep my core stable lol)

Chin ups
45x7

Face pulls
170x12

Standing crunches
170x12
170x10
170x8

Behind the neck push press(almost forgot shoulders so I tried this, will start these and make them the first workout)
115x11

CJNator

Awards
Day 9:
I hate the new jack3d lol it pretty much killed my workout. Too much anxiety and it made me get winded quickly.

BTN Push Press
115x11

Squats
225x1
265x11

Goblet squats
100x12,3,2

CG Bench Press
135x2
205x9,1,1,1

Incline flies
60x10

Deadlifts
375x6(good form and fast but too winded to do rest pause)

Chin ups
BWx14,7

Face pulls(lat pull down machine)
90x10

Standing crunches
170x3x10
170x7

Seated Calf Press
180x20,20,21

I'm feeling leaner and I think looking it too lol. I'm getting too winded early which sucks since I know I can hit more reps with deadlifts and other lifts.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any change in weight yet..?

CJNator

Awards
any change in weight yet..?
I'm hoping I'm the same weight lol ill weight in tomorrow if I don't eat too much tonight. I have some family members daughter's sweet 16 tonight and 1400 calories left. Pictures will be the best way to determine any change.

CJNator

Awards
Day 11:

BTN Push Press(won't raise weight till I get better at the movement)
115x12

Squats
275x7

Goblet Squats
100x13,3,1

CG Bench Press
225x4,1,1

Incline flies
60x11

Deadlifts
385x5,1,1

Chin ups
45x7,2 1/2

Face pulls(lat pull down machine)
100x11

Hanging leg raises
BWx12
BWx10
BWx7

Standing crunches
170x2x12
170x6

Adding in some albuterol I had left over from a while ago, about 4-5mg a workout I'll be doing. I'll be fasted too so lifts won't be going up too crazy. Endurance wasn't hit too hard fasted which I like, since I'm on anabolics I'll be able to lose fat faster when fasted.

CJNator

Awards
My quad is starting to act up again, I'm noticing a trend. I'll be lowering the weight but adding a 2nd set, but only doing squats every other workout.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My quad is starting to act up again, I'm noticing a trend. I'll be lowering the weight but adding a 2nd set, but only doing squats every other workout.
You could switch to lounges for a while to see if it acts up.

CJNator

Awards
You could switch to lounges for a while to see if it acts up.
I've tried them in the past a couple of times and never liked them. It doesn't act up with goblet squats so i may try front squats again.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the LGD treating you..? any increases in hunger..?

CJNator

Awards
How is the LGD treating you..? any increases in hunger..?
LGD is definitely helping recovery and I feel like I should eat more once I finish my calories at the end of the day. I'm definitely still leaning out, chest fat is dispersing and the extra fat I gained from a estrogen spike I had is going away. My stomach is looking leaner too but I won't throw up picture till the end of the first month.

CJNator

Awards
Day 13:

Front squat
45x5
135x10
185x7

Lying leg curls
110x13,5,3

CG Bench Press
135x2
225x5,1,1,1(Pr)

Incline flies
60x10 or 12

Deadlifts(too winded)
385x5,1

Chin ups
45x7,2,1

BTN Push Press(form was pretty good and quick too, will raise 5lbs)
115x12

Face pulls
110x9

Standing crunches
170x2x12
170x2x10

Hanging leg raises
BWx9
BWx2x7
BWx5

CJNator

Awards
I might make my warm up sets a little more taxing, I wonder if it would overall help with hypertrophy and act as a legitimate set.

CJNator

Awards
Saw a meme on instagram, it reminded me that I forgot to calves :(

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD is definitely helping recovery and I feel like I should eat more once I finish my calories
at the end of the day. I'm definitely still leaning out, chest fat is dispersing and the extra fat I gained from a estrogen spike
I had is going away. My stomach is looking leaner too but I won't throw up picture till the end of the first month.
Sounds good bro...!

You get any estro sides from LGD..?