First PH cycle

TheoVanLeo

Awards
Hey Guys,

So im really considering starting my first PH cycle. I have been lifting 5 days/week for about 5 years. Currently 29 years old 6'2 185lbs, lean, always have been lean, but i believe ive hit a plateu. Consuming alot of protein, about 3500 cals per day macros: approx (%50/30/20) -
200-250g protein/day, 400-450g carbs/day, and about 90-100g fat/day
Ive been doing some research and have decided to do my cycle like this:

Super Mandro + Andro the Giant
(3 pills each per day per PH, 1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening) considering running for 4 weeks though as it is my first cycle, and want to see how i react

ON CYCLE SUPPORT

Blockade by Assault labs- help with BP and liver support. ( I know there non-methylated prohormones, but Id rather be safe than sorry!)
(6 pills per day, 3 morning, 3 at night)

Eradicate by Blackstone labs- block any possible estrogen build up, again being safe rather than sorry
(3 pills per day on last 2 weeks of cycle IF I feel like i need it)
3 pills per day for 8-10 days AFTER PCT is over) just to be sure

POST CYCLE

3X Vital Labs
Liver support
(4 pills per day, 2 in morning, 2 at night for 4 weeks)

DAA Max Vital Labs
Help boost TEST levels
(2 pills per day, 1 morning+1 night for 4 weeks)

Rebirth- Black lion research (SERM)
to help rebalance estrogen levels, if needed, again better safe than sorry
(2 pills per day, 1 morning+1 night for 4 weeks)

*Also will be taking multi and fish oil and BCAA throughout before during and after cycle*

So thats how im thinking of running my first cycle! maybe its over kill, maybe its not, but id rather be safe than sorry when its come to my health, id rather take the precautions whether its necessary or not JUST to see how my body reacts to the cycle.

ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE! Greatly appreciated

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did you get your entire set up from Strong Supplement Shop? That's what it seems, those are the pushed items there. The PH's are solid but there support and PCT suggestions are beyond subpar. Eradicate will not help estrogen it's just arimistane. THere's better test boosters for PCT. Also 4 weeks of Rebirth isn't enough. here's my PCT lay out for you

Rebirth-
2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
ALphamax XT or Test1fy as your test boosters for last 4 weeks of PCT
Reduce XT/invictus by iron legion in pct as cortisol control which spikes post cycle.

Also the best on cycle OTC AI for an anabolic cycle when trying to gain mass is Letrone. It increases t3,t4, ghrelin, HGH, IGF-1. And actually does something for estrogen unlike eradicate.

TheoVanLeo

Awards
Ok thanks for the advice..so i should take out DAA max and sub it with Alpha max? And add in reduce XT as part of the PCT? Should i run all these for an 8 week PCT, or run it all for 4 weeks and just run the rebirth for 4 additonal weeks after PCT.. And
Just trash eradicate on cylce and pct? And add letrone while on cycle?

So the cycle would look like this
On cycle
Blockade + Letrone

PCT
Rebirth for 8 weeks
Alphamax for 4 weeks
Reduce xt for 4 weeks

TheoVanLeo

Awards
Oh and also 3x vital labs
So PCT
3x vital labs
Rebirth
Alphamax XT
Reduce XT
Should i run all of them for 4 weeks and just run the rebirth for an additional 4

TheoVanLeo

Awards
An updated cycle would look like this:

Super Mandro 3/3/3/3
Andro the giant 3/3/3/3

ON CYCLE SUPPORT

Blockade AL 6/6/6/6
Letrone BLS 2/2/2/2

PCT

3X VL 4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 3/3/3/3
Alphamax XT 3/3/3/3
Rebirth BLR 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

TheoVanLeo

Awards
Using a SERM in rebirth, as well as the test booster, cortisol reducer and the 3X to reduce estrogen and boost T. dont need the nolva or clomid, especially with these 2 compounds.
Also got letrone on cycle, considering maybe using it as part of PCT too but probably not.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Idk man. I'd get a SERM (nolva or clomid). Rebirth isn't a SERM

TheoVanLeo

Awards
Take a look at vajades blr rebirth log as part of his PCT, no nolva or clomid no prescription products, only OTC pct products..very in depth with blood work and t level tests,day 1-80,pre,during,and post! Very informative! And he was running a very heavy stack

TheoVanLeo

Awards
***Vujades BLR Rebirth Log- its time to get the boyz back!***