1st Cutting cycle advice

LoudSilence

Awards
I am currently 235lbs at 6'1" and would say mid to high 20's on bf percentage. Ive been bulking and have acquired more midsection fat then i feel comfortable with. I have been researching/looking into ph's for a while, but was going to use to bulk but recently changed mind due to unwanted fat accumulation. What could i use to help with this or should i just stick to my diet and fat burners? I was looking at ostashred and possibly t booster. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Also unsure if this matters but i work concrete and gains are hard to come by. I do bodysplit workouts 5-6days a week and have a high protien diet. Strength gains are there just mass is slow. In past 7months I have put on 10 or so pounds. Should i continue the way im going or switch routines?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
At that body fat, you need to diet naturally for awhile before using anything. Your hormones will already be suboptimal just from that alone

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Did I post this in the wrong section?
if your wanting to use PEDS or AAS then its the right section.....however a good diet protocol at 20% is really all you need, a good fat burner that suppresses appetite and provides great focus always helps...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I post this in the wrong section?
Haha I just thought the same thing earlier....no response at all on my question. I'm just going to keep going. Some body will answer eventually.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran ostashred for my first run. Loved it. Had fun. Lost fat kept mucle.
Felt actually HIGH! After 4 weeks I added phs and dropped the osta.
This time I'm debating staying on the osta for the full 8 weeks.
Also my libido took a hit from the osta...and even more so from the other stuff. So keep in mind that osta is not side free like advertised.
I recovered with rebirth. It seems to work for most people who use it. But most these guys will say order a pharm grade pct.