Hi-Tech Superderol (sponsored log) , Back to the superdrol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Hi-Tech Superderol (sponsored log) , Back to the superdrol

Received my bottles 2 days ago and started right away, thank you Hi-Tech for the opportunity !.

I will try to keep my training and diet almost the same in order to have give an objective log, and measure the true potential of the product. I never tried any DHEA based prohormone before, i have tested Msten , epi and the original superdrol before once and i also had one cycle of Test E at 750 for 12 weeks and couple sarms: Ostarine and Lgd too.
    So i have plenty of compounds to compare to, my goal is more of a recomp and the cycle ll be 3 tabs a day for 28 days.
    Weight load will be moderate as i am 10 months out of a herniated disc, and i am not willing to deal with ER and Drs again!.

Stats: 33 yrs , 6'2", 250 lbs about 10%.

Workout plan ( might switch the order ), i wont try to add weight and i ll rather focus on reps , techninque with a slow controlled reps:

Day1 (shoulders and traps):

All exercices will have 2 warm up sets of 30 and 20 reps

4 sets reverse flys 15 reps 185 lbs
    3 sets of standing behind the neck shoulder press 12 reps 170 lbs
    3 sets cable side laterals 15 reps 22 lbs
    3 sets Hammer strength shoulder press 12 reps 260 lbs
    3 sets Front dumbbell raises 12 reps 40 lbs
    3 sets Hammer standing shrug machine 12 reps 260 lbs super setted with seated Hammer shrug machine

Abs and 10 min elliptical

Day 2 bis and tris

3 set of Rope extension 15 reps 40 lbs supersetted with Hammer preacher curls 15 reps 135 lbs
    3 sets skull crushers 12 reps 100lbs with standing ez bar curls 12 reps 110 lbs
    3 sets Diip machine 12 reps 260 lbs with incline dumbbell curls 12 reps 45 lbs
    3 sets overhead tris extension single 12 reps 40 lbs with concentrated curls 12 reps 45 lbs
    3 sets decilne close grip bench 12 reps 225 lbs with reverse grip curls 12 reps 80 lbs

abs , 10 min elliptical

Day 3 legs only front squats due to my herniated disc

3 sets Leg extentsion 20 reps 60lbs

4 sets leg presses 12 reps (14* 2* 45 lbs ) after warming up well
    4 sets Hack squats 12 reps 260 lbs supersetted with front squats all the way down 12 115 lbs
    Dumbbell lunges 2 sets 60lbs 15 reps
    3 sets leg curls 40lbs 12 reps

Day 4 off

day5 Back rear delts and bis

4 sets of 12 reps wide front pull ups supersetted with Stiff deads 15 reps 225lbs , light weight i use to do 455 lbs no straps or belt stiff deads before my injurye

3 sets T bar 15 reps 135 lbs

Hammer machine rows 3 sets 12 reps 360 lbs , supersetted with back extension and bridges

Dumbell rows 3 sets 110 lbs 12 reps

Front rope pulls , 4 sets 20 reps 40 lbs

Standing straight bar 3 sets 10 reps 135 lbs
    Hammer curls 3 sets 45 lbs 12 reps
    Incline machine curls , 3 sets 60 lbs 12 reps
    Abs 10 min cardi

Day 5 Chest delts tris

Incline barbell 4 sets 305 8 reps alternate weekly with flat bench preas
    Hammer incline machine 3 sets 12 reps 360 lbs supersetted with fly machine 12 reps 200 lbs
    Dips 3 sets 15 reps, body weight

Lateral raises machine 4 sets 12 reps drop weights start at 150 lbs

Land mines shoulder machine 3 sets 12 reps 135 lbs

Reverse singe tris cables 3 sets 15 reps 22 lbs
    Overhead rope extension 3 sets 12 reps 45 lbs
    California presses 3 sets 15 reps 135 lbs

Cardio 10 min abs

Day 6
    Cardio 30 min, some thai boxing drills , heavy bag .

Nutrition
    350 protein 300 carbs 80 gr fats , supplements Optimen , isofusion , casein whey blend , 8 grs fish oil , curcumin extract 1gr, bcaa 15 gr intra.

2. Day 2 nothing to report .
    •   

3. In like Flynn
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. Great start!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

5. In for this one....
    •   

6. Day 3
    Legs , feeling extra energy more pump . I feel fuller and some vasodilation all day along . I suspect some glycogen loading effect, i am on a gallon fluid a day on top of 32 oz intra bcaa and the fluid with my protein shakes . I am not using creatine on cycle and i am about t bump carbs to 400 on training days by adding 50 70 gr of dextrose post workout.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    Day 3
    Legs , feeling extra energy more pump . I feel fuller and some vasodilation all day along . I suspect some glycogen loading effect, i am on a gallon fluid a day on top of 32 oz intra bcaa and the fluid with my protein shakes . I am not using creatine on cycle and i am about t bump carbs to 400 on training days by adding 50 70 gr of dextrose post workout.
    The pump is real my friend haha I'm on day 8 and its kicked in great but u was feeling the same way as you

8. Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    Day 3
    400g carbs will be fun as heck on this.

9. Nice, and no sides at all !

10. kool, any sides ?

11. Day 4 off , feeling full sill.
    Weight + 2 lbs , Glycogen loading most likely.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    Day 4 off , feeling full sill.
    Weight + 2 lbs , Glycogen loading most likely.
    whoop dat der glycogen

13. Day 5 shoulder traps
    Pump is really improving , i am feeling the same after the 2nd exercise as i would feel on the tail of my workout. 3D Delt shape is improving too and still feeling full all the day .

Sides:
    Itchy scalp due to DHT i guess and itchiness or more a of a tingling feeling all over my body depending on the blood flow. Having some vivid dreams and my sleep is scattered now, due to night craving . Thank God i never keep any junk food in my place !.

14. 70 grs of dextrose post workout is doing the trick , has been yrs that i am only using oats pre and post !.

15. Day 6 and 7 (off and arms)

Had to take a day off due to my lower back, bending over the engine of my car caused some inflammation. Still feeling good , full and pumped . Hunger is greatly increasing , no major sides at all compared to other designers .

16. Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    Day 5 shoulder traps
    Pump is really improving , i am feeling the same after the 2nd exercise as i would feel on the tail of my workout. 3D Delt shape is improving too and still feeling full all the day .

Sides:
    Itchy scalp due to DHT i guess and itchiness or more a of a tingling feeling all over my body depending on the blood flow. Having some vivid dreams and my sleep is scattered now, due to night craving . Thank God i never keep any junk food in my place !.
    I have noticed the itchiness as well what is the cause of this? I thought it was just a little nip itch but then my legs and arms got itchy too.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

17. Rest up man

18. It is androgenic , DHT. Reps could chime in on which compound is the more androgenic ?.

19. Day8 Legs again

pump , stamina are great. Feeling on now, full and pumped day along . Weight 254 lbs + 4 lbs, dry no bloating at all and all with zero usual Ph related sides .

20. I will bro

21. In! Looking great so far.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    Day8 Legs again

pump , stamina are great. Feeling on now, full and pumped day along . Weight 254 lbs + 4 lbs, dry no bloating at all and all with zero usual Ph related sides .
    +4lbs in a week, totally dry, and no sides.

winnninnggggg
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

23. Day 9 Back and bis

Had a crazy itchiness at the start of my workout that faded 10 min , i think once you get the vasodilation and blood flow over it just leave.

+ 5 lbs , feeling full and pimped. Weights are feeling lighter too !.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hi Tech 1 test log (Sponsored)
    By Bigdumogre in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 11:33 PM
  2. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 01:39 AM
  3. Healthy and back to the gym Log
    By ASUWrestler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:28 PM