4-Andro RX/R-Super Andro RX Beginner's Log/Review

Vidya

Awards
Hey all I will be running a log of the two IML supplements above. I am taking one pill of each AM/PM for four weeks and thought it would be a good beginner's cycle since I don't really like the idea or sound of messing around with my HPTA at all and these are mild compared to most other PH's on the market. I chose them because of their mild aspects and their hormonal effects and sides should hopefully cancel one another out pretty well. In addition to these I am taking a One-A-Day Men's Multivitamin and I upped to 3 Fish Oil pills for the cycle. I would like to add a cycle support/assists supp for blood pressure/prostate/liver just to help me sleep at night so if any of you know of a good one PM's are very welcomed especially if it's Amazon Prime.

I've been on it 3 days so far, blood pressure and heart rate still normal, just well-increased libido (feel like I'm in middle school again jesus) and energy, mentality and aggression to get more work done in/out of the gym. No real aggression increase as I can still control myself and if not better than I usually would. I feel a little more alpha too. Recovery is better--I would be sore as hell being I took at least two weeks off from the gym and ate/drank horribly. I am just tight and feel the need to stretch and the soreness isn't really getting at me like it normally would.

I injured my leg but get my boot off next week so leg days will be incorporated (I am just running a weekday upper body training with Wednesdays off). With this, I haven't been to the gym in a bit and lost some weight and figured it be about time me and my buddy actually try something. Rn I'm hovering at about 195 Lbs and 6'4 and am trying to get back over 200.

I upped my water and calorie intake for the cycle and am just eating as much as I can with a more focus on protein and carbs in addition to some fiber so I don't **** rocks. Overall this is pretty cool and I am still a bit paranoid about recovery and keeping gains but well see. I am looking for a leaner bulk and I will be happy with 5 Pounds, hardness and a leaner look. I am PCT'ing with Nolva at 20/20/10 as I only have 23 days worth of it and I was looking on this as to add a test booster, should I only if I feel shutdown?

I'll be at the gym tomorrow and will update.

Vidya

Awards
To anyone checking in,

Today did a quick Upper day, with a lesser focus on chest and more on arms as shoulders as my chest is tight and sore as hell. Felt hot all day almost, not like flushed but hot. Noticing great pumps and veins and already looking a bit more lean. Can see my muscles pretty well and everything seems pretty dry.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Hey just wondering how much is the daily dose mg of the 1-andro and 4-andro you are running ? I am
Using on cycle support by iron labs , comes 120 pills has good protection for everything in it , using currently with my 1andro and 4 andro stack as well but I add ubiquinol 400mg daily to help with blood pressure . The on cycle support is only 20 bucks on Amazon , worth it and has decent dosage . I take two caps morning and two night . You still wanna keep your organs protected even if the product is not methylated(andros) . The ubiquinol you can pickup almost any health store even supermarkets sometimes carry it .