On TRT. Wanting to do extra

ChemSpider

Awards
I'm on trt. 150mg test cyp/week. I have an extra 1,500mg of testosterone due to a mess up by the pharmacy. I want to do 300mg/week for 10 week. My estrogen is optimal now so my doctor won't prescribe arimidex. I have a semi clean diet and 10% body fat. Do I need AI for 300mg/week. What kind should I get? Is there anything over the counter for estrogen? Should I worry about cholesterol or prolactin. What should I be asking that I don't know to ask?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You may need an AI, we won't know unless you do bloods.

There are OTC options you can use but I'd still have a good AI on hand just in case.

Prolactin/Cholesterol are unlikely concerns if currently in range.
By the end of this they may elevate, should come down fine after.

If your doc is running bloods, time this appropriately, otherwise prepare to tell them you used, bloods may spell it out to them.

Being just a low(ish) test run you don't need to worry too much, just be prepared.

linuxjon

Awards
Wonder if OP will see anything from going to 300/wk for ten weeks.

Wonder if perhaps he should go higher, for a shorter period.

ChemSpider

Awards
Yeah I would enjoy any advice of possibly using the extra 1,500mg test cyp I have in a shorter period.

400mg test cyp for 6 weeks?

I don't want my doctor to know. So how do you guys do blood work not through a doctor?

What is the OTC options for estrogen? If you are not allowed to say brand names, it's cool I get it. I'm new to the forum.

I know everyone is different with estrogen and AI's but what is a typical AI dose of arimidex or aromasin when doing 300mg/week?

Is nipple puffyness and sensitivity a good indication of e2 levels?

My overall goal is too get strong. I'm getting into Olympic Lifting and only want to get strong as I can be. Body composition doesn't matter to me.

linuxjon

Awards
Yeah I would enjoy any advice of possibly using the extra 1,500mg test cyp I have in a shorter period.

400mg test cyp for 6 weeks?

I don't want my doctor to know. So how do you guys do blood work not through a doctor?

What is the OTC options for estrogen? If you not allowed to say brand names, it's cool I get it. I'm new to the forum.

I know everyone is different with estrogen and AI's but what is a typical AI dose of arimidex or aromasin when doing 300mg/week?

My overall goal is too get strong. I'm getting into Olympic Lifting and only want to get strong as I can be. Body composition doesn't matter to me.
I would go 450 for as long as it would last maybe? It won't be as long, but since you're already "on", I don't know if it will take as long to kick in.

Adex at .5mg EOD should be plenty.

ChemSpider

Awards
How do you get blood tests without going through a doctor?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 11
Supplements 23
bell1986 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 33
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 1