First Cycle: Please Review: SARMS Triple Stack + Dermacrine

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
First Cycle: Please Review: SARMS Triple Stack + Dermacrine (Unsponsored)

Hey Everyone!!

I have been browsing around on the forums for quite some time now and doing as much reading as possible to plan my first dip into the AAS game. This is my first real cycle of anything. I have been weight training for 5 years and I have tried pretty much every OTC Test booster / supplement you can imagine. Never really noticed any results outside of dedicated training paired with a locked down nutrition plan. I count and record all of my Macros on a daily basis. I follow a five day on - two day off training protocol along with HIIT and other active sports and activities when I can. I have a very conditioned heart as I have also run multiple half marathons and Tough Mudders. Resting Heart Rate is around 52 BPM.

I am looking to use this cycle to recomp myself for this summer and increase my strength at the same time. I know this is a lot to ask from some SARMS but I think this will be my best first option. I am open to any and all suggestions that you may have including different anabolics that you recommend. I have all relevant bloodwork already taken care of to form a baseline of where I stand right now.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Body Fat: ~12%

Cycle:
Ostarine 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
S4: 25/25/50/50/50/50/50
GW: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Dermacrine 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
HCGenerate: Last four weeks
Iron Mag labs Cycle assist: Half dose each day for 60 days
Vitamin D 10,000 IU ED
Orange Triad ED

PCT:
Nolva 10/10/10/10
HCGenerate: Full dose / Four weeks
I have Clomid / Dex / Aromasin on hand as well if needed.

Macros (Currently shredding):
250 G protein
200 Gram Carb
60 Gram Fat

Lifts:
Bench Press: 225x5
Squat Barbell: 295x5
Deadlift Barbell: 385x5
Overhead Barbell Press: 145x5

Please let me know your thoughts on this log. I am in the process of ordering the SARMS from a solid source. I have also considered an oral only cycle of other anabolics instead of the SARMS but I am looking to you all for your experience and insight into what is best for my first cycle.

Thank you for your support!!! Looking forward to this experience.

Attachments

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Come on everyone. Almost 100 views and no response. I am not aiming to waste anyone's time here. Thank you

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
seems like a heavy load for a first cycle. I haven't done sarms, but I would approach it like any other sup, run it independently before stacking. If you have any negative sides, you will have no idea which one is causing it.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
THanks for the update on this! I am open to trying a lighter cycle for my first time, but I figured if I am going to supress my HPTA I might as well try to get the best results out of the cycle. THanks again.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
THanks for the update on this! I am open to trying a lighter cycle for my first time, but I figured if I am going to supress my HPTA I might as well try to get the best results out of the cycle. THanks again.
I would def recommend a lighter cycle, there is a difference between mild suppression vs.prolonged slinky slong, HAHA!

There are a lot of guys on this site that have run these cycles, hopefully some of them with chime in.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the update. Please let me know what other types of PCT you recommend to help with the side effects of the SARMs. I have not used a lot of test boosters in the past.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks for the update. Please let me know what other types of PCT you recommend to help with the side effects of the SARMs. I have not used a lot of test boosters in the past.
Not sure why no one is chiming in on this one, maybe you should re-post in anabolics only.

You already have the best PCT and SERM you can get, most guys only have OTC stuff like Rebirth or 3x. I have read a lot of threads where guys take Blockaid during SARMS cycles. Just a reminder, I have not done a PH or SARMS, I am only rehashing what I have read. I may in the future, but in the meantime, there are several people on this site that can provide real world guidance.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
personally i would run ostarine for 12 weeks or consider lgd if you want to recomp. i would also run a test base throughout to combat any sides etc....i would also reconsider a triple sarm stack, as far as ph's the andros would be a great first cycle choice considering you already have a solid pct and the money you will spend on sarms you can easily run a 1/4 andro stack with proper dosing..

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hey HVACTECH: Can you eleaborate on some recommendations for a Prohormone stack. I am looking at the SARMS cost and it around $400-500!!! I would be interested in some other options. I have looked at some of the Mind-and-Muscle stacks on that site and they seem reasonable. I have sufficient amounts of Aromasin, Dex, Clomid, and Nolva so I am not too worried about the PCT. Please let me know. THanks!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey HVACTECH: Can you eleaborate on some recommendations for a Prohormone stack. I am looking at the SARMS cost and it around $400-500!!! I would be interested in some other options. I have looked at some of the Mind-and-Muscle stacks on that site and they seem reasonable. I have sufficient amounts of Aromasin, Dex, Clomid, and Nolva so I am not too worried about the PCT. Please let me know. THanks!!!
we offer androsterone and epiandrosterone, along with 11kt and alpha drone..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for a recomp any of our products will work...

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks Again HVACTECH: Prices look reasonable. What is a typical stack for someone with my goals. What would be the dosing? what are we looking at in regards to suppression and sides.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks Again HVACTECH: Prices look reasonable. What is a typical stack for someone with my goals. What would be the dosing? what are we looking at in regards to suppression and sides.
i love epiandro, our epibeta, 11kt is a crowd favorite too...

epibeta @ 4-6 caps daily for 6-8 weeks with the same dosage for epialpha... mild suppression and low/no sides... epibeta will act as a test base to a degree but will also provide added benefits.

11kt and alpha drone are brand new to us and just became available for a pre-sale...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bump for any additional feedback. THanks
We are getting you a bottle of EpiBeta to run... Dosed at 500mgs daily for 30 days, probably highest out right now with the advanced delivery system

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I second Joe12. If it's your first cycle, do one compound at a time to see how you react. If things go sideways it's easier to debug.

And HCGenerate, I wouldn't bother with it, because of the person pushing the product. I am sure there are better products than that.
yates84 would you care to weigh in?