Norandrostene-3b-ol, 17-one Log

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
I'm starting today, and going to do an extended taper to see how my body reacts. If I notice any immediate side effects I am going to quit ASAP

I'm going to post here to see recommendations and such while I'm on it.

I took it about an hour ago, but nothing immediate. We'll see how the next few days go.

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
4 days in and nothing crazy. Libido is at all high time however, not sure if its doing it or its just a good week. We shall see.

All in all doing good.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
17-Methyl-dione Extreme.
I've run that before. Not too many have. Tbh i wish it had more mg per cap for dosing. They have a delivery system using nargirin if i'm not mistakes but meh. Still hardened me up , felt good, pumps good as well

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
As a newbie, the lower mg count helps me taper up. I'm the cautious about this sort of stuff. I took Yohimbine out of curiousity back in high school. I had a bad reaction to it, but I did have a stronger erection! Hahahah. So that's why I am always cautious.

I may stack it with something else down the road considering the price tag for the pill count. 100mg is hardly enough to notice results. I read 300mg to 500mg is ideal. Currently though I feel great, and I actually have more energy. Better mood too.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Very true. Play it smart good thinking. You won't be dealing with too many sides at the doses. If you ever consider upping dosages / stacking compounds make sure you have all the necessities / supports. Im sure you can dig around the AM site.

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
How much did you take on 17-Methyl-dione? Did you run a stack? And I read its easy on the liver, is liver support necessary? Thanks. Gotta keep learning.

The website itself has stacking options, and suggestions what to run with it. 3,6,17-Androstenetrione is suggested but its a t-booster.

I may look around for a similar product that is cheaper, but more powerful for more value.

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
Week 2 is going great. I upped my dosage to 200mg or 2 pills. Once in the morning and once at night. I will run this dosage for a while, approx 3 weeks. I'll then taper off to 1 pill a day week for the last of my 5 week cycle.

Some noticable things:
I feel bigger when I look in the mirror. Weight hasn't changed much, to 176.5 from 172.5. However I feel thinner when I look in the mirror, particularly around my midsection. I am still eating the same before I started. No side effects whatsoever, besides a little added aggressiveness but this is a positive thing for my type of personality.

I haven't noticed an difference in pump, but I'm rarely concerned with a pump. I'm more interested in passing the previous session, and that has been much easier. My strength has improved greatly, so much so that I have to slow down my leg press for my hamstrings to catch up!

I think I got lucky and picked one that worked with me so strongly. I know its only been two weeks, but has been nothing but positive.