TRESTOLONE ORAL CAPS 75 MGS AND EPI ANDRO 750 MGS OLYMPUS LABS 40 DAY CYCLE

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to do a bulk for 40 days have plenty of designer cycles under my belt. Will run RC clomid at 100/50/25/25 for pct. Also will use SNS inhibit p for pct for 30 days. Any feed back from people who have run oral trestolone would be greatly appreciated. Goal will be 12 lbs. gained after pct completed. Have been told to run serm on cycle with trest to prevent gyno issues but dont think its needed.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to do a bulk for 40 days have plenty of designer cycles under my belt. Will run RC clomid at 100/50/25/25 for pct. Also will use SNS inhibit p for pct for 30 days. Any feed back from people who have run oral trestolone would be greatly appreciated. Goal will be 12 lbs. gained after pct completed. Have been told to run serm on cycle with trest to prevent gyno issues but dont think its needed.
I'm not opposed to a low dose SERM on cycle with something like Trest. But I don't think Clomid is the preferred one. Ralox or Nolva are the norm. What AI will you be using is a better question I think.

Speaking on the combo itself, I like it. Good dose on the Epiandro. But please don't rely on that to keep e2 down.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought people were opposed to using Nolva for 19nors for some reason. I know I've read that on here or somewhere else anyway. Also why use an AI when you can use a SERM and keep the valuable estrogen but block it's effects at the breast tissue?. Seems like a good idea to me, but I don't if it would stop other estrogen related side effects, like bloat and "bitchy-ness". You try it and find out. Report back to us with effects.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought people were opposed to using Nolva for 19nors for some reason. I know I've read that on here or somewhere else anyway. Also why use an AI when you can use a SERM and keep the valuable estrogen but block it's effects at the breast tissue?. Seems like a good idea to me, but I don't if it would stop other estrogen related side effects, like bloat and "bitchy-ness". You try it and find out. Report back to us with effects.
There are as many unhealthy side effects of elevated uncontrolled estrogen as good.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are as many unhealthy side effects of elevated uncontrolled estrogen as good.
Hence the term "bitchy-ness". I didn't know if a SERM would control bitchyness. So I guess low dosed SERM and low dosed AI would be the best of both worlds without going overboard. It could be called the no boobies, no bitches combo.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hence the term "bitchy-ness". I didn't know if a SERM would control bitchyness. So I guess low dosed SERM and low dosed AI would be the best of both worlds without going overboard. It could be called the no boobies, no bitches combo.
Blood pressure/heart health and prostate health as well.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will buy BPS elimistane has "herbal serm" purported to be like nolva and contains arimastane and chrysin

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm not opposed to a low dose SERM on cycle with something like Trest. But I don't think Clomid is the preferred one. Ralox or Nolva are the norm. What AI will you be using is a better question I think.

Speaking on the combo itself, I like it. Good dose on the Epiandro. But please don't rely on that to keep e2 down.
If one was to run nolva with trest what dose would they run it at? And would you stack it with formabolic? Or would the nolva be enough