Help with ostarine on cycle test base

tehild

Awards
Hey guys im 3 weeks into my ostar1ne cycle @ 20mg ED and liking it so far. From day 3 or so got a massive increase in libido and still have that increase although not as much as the first 2 weeks into it. Had lethargy during the first week but that went away thankfully. I have my pct sorted for when i finish my run with sup3r pct + clomid but im looking for a good transdermal "test base" to add alongside my ostar1ne run from weeks 4 - 8 to battle anymore possible lethargy and possible estrogen/gyno problems (im not prone to gyno). This is my first ever non-natty cycle btw. So would dermacrine be a good transdermal or is there something better? Any advice would be great.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
4-Andro would be a good "test base" for the remaining 4-8 weeks!
What are your goals bud?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your reasoning behind only wanting transdermal?

And yes Dermacrine would be a nice product to combat lethargy although 4-Andro is the only "real" test base. For a 20mg osta run I would grab a bottle of two (if you're running it 8 weeks) of Dermacrine and do 4 pumps a day and you should be good To go.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps

tehild

Awards
Thanks guys. I was thinking of getting dermacine ill only need 1 bottle to last untill the end of mu run. My goal is a recomp at the moment focusing on big compound lifts plus putting the weight up every two weeks or so. Loving the recovery aspect of ostarine i dont have much pain the next day after pumping iron. Makes me think im not working hard enough but i sweat my ass off everytime. Doing supersets with full body workouts every second day. Any thoughts on dmaa preworkouts? Im 90kg and my weight will not move even though im losing body fat...