loss of appetite on epistane and ostarine

smclaugh87

Awards
Hi,

I'm just over 2 weeks on epistane and ostarine cycle..

I got a bad virus last Monday. It has been going around the town and gym sadly and was unable to train or eat for 5 days (pretty sure it was flu).. Horrible f*cking virus..

I have been back in the gym 2 days. My appetite has completely gone. Nothing is appealing to me. There is a chance that this is the tail end of that virus and could clear in next few days but I'm a little concerned as my energy levels are all good.

Water intake was good during virus but even that is making me a little nauseous now. The thought of food is definitely making me feel nauseous.

Could this be my liver? I did take a few paracetamol during the sickness. When I say a few I mean 3 500mg tabs in a 48hour period. (had no choice with how I felt)..

My support sups are
Nac 2400mg
Tudca 400mg
Niacin 600mg
Ubiquinol 200mg
Fish oil..
Orange triad
The above is the daily amount but doses are split in 2.

Is there something I should add? Maybe liv52?

Or hang tight for a few days drink loads of water and hope it's the end of that virus?

To put into context I eat 6 meals a day normally... Yesterday I had 3 and today I have had 2 so far and it's 19:30...

Any advice would be appreciated

smclaugh87

Awards
Ok so I've decided to come off the epistane after just over 2 weeks..

Feeling absolutely awful this morning. Got up to train and had the worst session of my life.. Lethargic, weak and zero motivation.

Is it a good idea to start nolvadex now or wait until I finish another 5.5 weeks of my ostarine?

I have no appetite and absolutely no desire to eat.. I know its not the tail end of the sickness thats just me lying to stay on cycle..

As much as I want to finish this cycle I just cant..

I have put extra strain on my liver with the pain meds last week and I'm intelligent enough to know whats going on in my body..

I am gutted but it is for the sake of my health.

Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, some of the sides sound like those of low T. If you think you can stick it out for a week or so, you could add a test base... but it sounds like not. Osta had me feeling like crap at week 4, but I imagine stacking with epi could significantly speed that up (not even counting the sickness).

I would start pct immediately and just save the osta for another time. Chances are if you're already lethargic and such, its not going to get better until your hormones are back to normal. PCT, supports, rest, tons of water is the way to go.

smclaugh87

Awards
Hi Booneman77

Appreciate the advice mate.

Does it sound silly to wait until week 8 and run PCT? I am away on holiday in 13 weeks.. This was the reason for running the cycle I have downed about 4ltrs of water in 7 hours and I do feel a little better I also ate a good sized meal.

I have a feeling it is the epistane but I cannot be 100%. I will hang tight on the ostarine for a few days and if no improvement I will jump into full PCT.

Don't want to waste a whole cycle as it's my first in over 18months..

Any other advice would be appreciated

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi Booneman77

Appreciate the advice mate.

Does it sound silly to wait until week 8 and run PCT? I am away on holiday in 13 weeks.. This was the reason for running the cycle I have downed about 4ltrs of water in 7 hours and I do feel a little better I also ate a good sized meal.

I have a feeling it is the epistane but I cannot be 100%. I will hang tight on the ostarine for a few days and if no improvement I will jump into full PCT.

Don't want to waste a whole cycle as it's my first in over 18months..

Any other advice would be appreciated
if you are going to continue with the osta, waiting for pct is fine. If you're just waiting for the sake of waiting, yes thats silly.

Honestly, if I were you, I would either do it one of two ways:
1) lower doses for a few days (of osta and epi) while you feel better, and then finish the cycle as planned with pct after
2) stop right now, save all your epi and osta, do a mini (2-3wk) pct and then take a short break and do another cycle whenever it fits your spring schedule.