New to this just need some advice so i do things right

kilstar69

Awards
Ok first off i would like to say im new to this but hopefully in time you guys will help me lol im getting ready to start on ostalean by EPG it should be here tomorrow i am getting a free bottle of testoshred along with it. I have never taken anything like this i usually just run some weight gainer and creatine every once in a while ill try a test booster but just felt like it was time to try something new thought really hard about a ph but backed out just dont know enough about them im only gonna take one a day instead of the suggested two of ostalean which would be 25 mg since my question is can i use the testoshred as a pct and how many weeks should i take the ostalean 4 or 8

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Even though Osta is a sarm its side effects are as bad if not worse when compared to the mild phs. You'll need an AI cause osta will give you estrogenic side effects. You'll also need some cycle assist. For pct get nolva.
I just gave some baseline information. Now it's upto you to do more research cause I don't think you know what you're getting into.

kilstar69

Awards
Ok thank you for your reply so i should get an AI cycle support and your recommending nolva ok ill check it out like i said im new to this so any help would be appreciated i still have a lot to learn

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok first off i would like to say im new to this but hopefully in time you guys will help me lol im getting ready to start on ostalean by EPG it should be here tomorrow i am getting a free bottle of testoshred along with it. I have never taken anything like this i usually just run some weight gainer and creatine every once in a while ill try a test booster but just felt like it was time to try something new thought really hard about a ph but backed out just dont know enough about them im only gonna take one a day instead of the suggested two of ostalean which would be 25 mg since my question is can i use the testoshred as a pct and how many weeks should i take the ostalean 4 or 8
You should read this thread before you take your first dose.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html