Anadrol, sust 250.. Nolva been long time had few questions...

swollz

swollz

Awards
Ok so it's been long while but my strength is up and I'm close to 10% bf at 172... Still lifting close to 300lbs on bench and got decent mass for my size... Anyhow now I'm 39 and I've had some issues which I believe to be low t related... Maybe I manifested these from early days of retardedness or its just my luck along with all other guys out there... Anyhow I remember how I felt ****ing great on test e and mast couple years ago and I like to front load with anadrol for quick size... So my questions to all is will sust 250 be better option to get my libido fired up beings prop is in it and then switch to e? Also I will be rolling nolva alongside to keep estro in check... Any feedback would be great... And I'm rdy to cycle again... I just want my energy... Vitality and libido back... Thanks so much guys!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That sounds like a pretty good plan, man. Although I would do arimidex or exemestane to control estrogen instead of nolva and use the nolva for your PCT.
How long and what dosage are you thinking of running the anadrol at?
Same question for the sustanon, before you switch to test E?

swollz

swollz

Awards
Well as of past I always did 500 a week so that I usually feel it and get the pumps and what not... But last time I messed with sust it had tren in it... I can't remember what he said the ana are... How soon will I feel the sust? And will 500 a week **** me up estro wise.. I've always ran nolva with before and after adding clomid of course as well

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It shouldn't mess you up too bad but I would still have an AI on hand nolva is a bit different than something like letro but do what works, for you . Using nolva on cycle to control estro isn't unheard of. As far as how, quick... shoot my libido felt it in the first week...

swollz

swollz

Awards
Awesome that's what I'm hoping for and sounds like I'll have to rough it out for few days while I wait on a bombs

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lol. How long is your cycle going to be?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Well as of past I always did 500 a week so that I usually feel it and get the pumps and what not... But last time I messed with sust it had tren in it... I can't remember what he said the ana are... How soon will I feel the sust? And will 500 a week **** me up estro wise.. I've always ran nolva with before and after adding clomid of course as well
Im running 500mg/week of Sust 250 right now and 1mg per week of adex is perfect. (0.5mg twice a week when I pin). I am also very Estro and Aromatizing prone. No Nolva.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome and no sides yet? How's libido
Is this question directed at me? Its been 10 or so weeks now. Libido shot up and stayed high. No sides at all. actually my nips hardened up and I started with pubertal gyno or swollen glands but it actually started going away.