Primeval Tri-Andro cycle log!

nsvee

Awards
So I almost bought andro quad but ended up going with tri-andro. The doses are so much sweeter and no sarm BS (don't kill me)

Me:
5'9"
Starting: 160lbs (don't kill me again)
Small frame. Was 108 starting college. It's been a tough road to get here.

Current: 163 (I'll update this whenever there's a change. Weighing everyday)
Time on cycle: day 10

Doses (per day) (6 week cycle):
300mg 1-andro
300mg 4-andro
600mg epiandro.
Bottle says do 3 caps a day but I'm doing 4 for more gainzzz. 2 at 10am 2 at 10pm.

1RM Lifts:
Start Bench: 260
Current: 260

Start Squat (bad shoulders can't bend arms back proper): 275
Current: 275

Deadlift: 315
Current: 315

Leg press: 720 (I do this instead of squat because bad shoulders)
Hack squat: 450 (also instead of squat)

Starting log on day 10. Been too busy with law school, I forgot.

So far no serious change, but I feel lethargic, and I got the start to dick probz I think LOL

PCT is Clomid and BLR rebirth

Tudca on cycle.

Pretty simple

Pro tip: check out Gerardo Gabriel's ab workout on YouTube. Did it for the first time the other day. God damn the burn!

djshortsleeve

Awards
How did this cycle go? I was thinking of running PL tri-andro as well.

54m14m

Awards
going by how he described himself im pretty sure it went terribly.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
If you guys are curious about PL tri andro, I can vouch for the quality. Although the downside is you cannot individually adjust your dosages if you encounter certain sides.

54m14m

Awards
cheers bud. correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt the potential sides just be lethargy and lower energy from the 1 and that should be fixed by the 4. as for the 4's potential sides 300mg is a pretty conservative dose but if wet sides occur just use an a.i. of some kind and you should be gucci no? acne is even counterable through diet afaik

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
cheers bud. correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt the potential sides just be lethargy and lower energy from the 1 and that should be fixed by the 4. as for the 4's potential sides 300mg is a pretty conservative dose but if wet sides occur just use an a.i. of some kind and you should be gucci no? acne is even counterable through diet afaik
In theory yes the compounds each should help with the other's sides but everyone will react differently to the same compound.

For instance my friend ran the exact cycle and had to stop at week 3 due to lethargy being so bad he couldn't be productive at work. I have had zero lethargy but a small amount of increased acne.