The Quest To Bulk Up To 275 Lbs. Begins Soon!

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Ok so I think I want to compete in the 275 class for powerlifting. So I'll want to jump from 255 to 275 to peak in the class. So after a month of PCT I've decided to mass bulk one last time for winter then take a solid three to four month break. Here's a preview of what it will involve! I'll lay out the cycle plan this weekend.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451598912.523495.jpg

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Hot damn! How do you plan on controlling your estrogen and prolactin sides?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Never had prolactin issues on similar cycles. And I have letrozole for aromatizing issues. Also have OL Arimacare Pro for all other on cycle therapy.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Never had prolactin issues on similar cycles. And I have letrozole for aromatizing issues. Also have OL Arimacare Pro for all other on cycle therapy.
I would add more tudca because of how many compounds you're running. Have you ran trest before? Trest can result in prolactin side effects, hence why I brought it up earlier

clk

clk

Awards
Oooooooooohhhh... this should be good. How tall are you?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I would add more tudca because of how many compounds you're running. Have you ran trest before? Trest can result in prolactin side effects, hence why I brought it up earlier
Yessir I ran a six week cycle of it reaching 100mg a day with zero prolactin issues. I'm only running it at 50 for his cycle as a test base.

jake1986

Awards
Methastadrol. I heard that was strong stuff. Like SD.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yessir I ran a six week cycle of it reaching 100mg a day with zero prolactin issues. I'm only running it at 50 for his cycle as a test base.
Okay just making sure haha, do you plan on adding more tudca?? 200mg is nothing for that stack

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Okay just making sure haha, do you plan on adding more tudca?? 200mg is nothing for that stack
I actually have a liver detoxifier and regenerator supp I use from NOW I really like that I have on hand as well.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I actually have a liver detoxifier and regenerator supp I use from NOW I really like that I have on hand as well.
I think a lot of people on here would still agree to get more tudca, your appetite will be ****ty if your liver is damaged and in turn, you wont get the best out of youre cycle mayne

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I think a lot of people on here would still agree to get more tudca, your appetite will be ****ty if your liver is damaged and in turn, you wont get the best out of youre cycle mayne
Appetite is never an issue lol but we will see. I appreciate the input. Input is always welcome with me!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for this! I agree man grab some tudca. Ready to see your layout plan!

clk

clk

Awards
What is your program going to look like?

clk

clk

Awards
Good deal man. I'm not familiar with the program but I'm sure it's great. What fed do you lift in?
I'm running the second half of smolov right now and have a log going with dmz 4. Trying to get to a 500# squat.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Good deal man. I'm not familiar with the program but I'm sure it's great. What fed do you lift in?
I'm running the second half of smolov right now and have a log going with dmz 4. Trying to get to a 500# squat.
You know Chad Wesley Smith? It's his program. I'm enjoying it. Yeah I've subscribed to your log. I'm closing in on a 500 squat as well! Good luck brother! I'll be competing in the SPF since I live in the south I have a lot of meets to choose from that are close to the house and save on travel expenses.

clk

clk

Awards
You know Chad Wesley Smith? It's his program. I'm enjoying it. Yeah I've subscribed to your log. I'm closing in on a 500 squat as well! Good luck brother! I'll be competing in the SPF since I live in the south I have a lot of meets to choose from that are close to the house and save on travel expenses.
Yep. I know who he is and I know about the company. Just haven't looked much at their program.
If you're already getting close to 500, I'm sure this cycle will help you shatter through the 500# benchmark. Haha I'll be in the dust after you finish this ?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Yep. I know who he is and I know about the company. Just haven't looked much at their program.
If you're already getting close to 500, I'm sure this cycle will help you shatter through the 500# benchmark. Haha I'll be in the dust after you finish this
Lol I'd be very happy if nothing else came from the cycle other than a 500 lbs. squat! ?

clk

clk

Awards
Yea same here. There's just something about the idea of squatting 500 that sounds so good lol. What are your other numbers looking like?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Yea same here. There's just something about the idea of squatting 500 that sounds so good lol. What are your other numbers looking like?
Deadlift is right at 500 and bench is 315. Although in all honesty the 315 probably wouldn't of been all three white lights in competition lol. I've only gotten into powerlifting about a year ago. So I'm very happy with how the strength numbers have been progressing. I've lifted a few years previous to the powerlifting bug. A lot of high rep volume bodybuilding split stuff. Heavy weight is just so addictive though. I'm never looking back at bro splits! Lol

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Ok so to kick the new year off the cycle will be a 4 week blast.

Methastadrol:20/20/20/20
Msten:10/10/20/20
Trest:50/50/50/50
LGD:8/8/8/8

Then I have all my on cycle stuff on hand ready to go that I mentioned earlier.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I take it that you are not an injectable fan?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD in cycle is pointless when androgens are in the picture

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not at all.
Bad experience with it?..Not judging at all (at 255 there are very few who can judge:D) just curious,because with deca,dbol,test strength is amazing

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Bad experience with it?..Not judging at all (at 255 there are very few who can judge:D) just curious,because with deca,dbol,test strength is amazing
No I have a wife against it and I plan on honoring that. That's really the biggest reason.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
No I have a wife against it and I plan on honoring that. That's really the biggest reason.
That's really cool of you man

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 7 bottles left and have enjoyed my cycles. So I will run them until they are gone.
Solo or stacked with hormones?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solo and stacked both.
So, why do you have LGD in your current cycle, just curious.

Again, doesn't make sense to add a sarm into a DS cycle. High doses of LDG (above 4mg) loses selectivity to muscle tissue ~ which is beneficial to someone not on androgens and the point of a LGD cycle. You're literally wasting the LDG with less than negligible benefits (Honestly, absolutely NO benefits)

MattB88

MattB88

Awards

Again, doesn't make sense to add a sarm into a DS cycle. High doses of LDG (above 4mg) loses selectivity to muscle tissue ~ which is beneficial to someone not on androgens and the point of a LGD cycle. You're literally wasting the LDG with less than negligible benefits (Honestly, absolutely NO benefits)
Everyone responds differently and I've had very positive effects from LGD. I have so much of it that I'll never run all of it completely solo. So I'm just going to stick with it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
MattB88

MattB88

Awards

I'd be interested in what yates84 has to say on this as well. Again I'm all for input and bettering myself with all the knowledge I can get.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested in what yates84 has to say on this as well. Again I'm all for input and bettering myself with all the knowledge I can get.
I would have to agree that the lgd will not add anything to this cycle. You don't need the extra lethargy anyway. I ran methastadrol and trest a few cycles ago, gained 18 pounds in 3 weeks but felt like straight balls after about the first week. I vote drop the lgd.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I would have to agree that the lgd will not add anything to this cycle. You don't need the extra lethargy anyway. I ran methastadrol and trest a few cycles ago, gained 18 pounds in 3 weeks but felt like straight balls after about the first week. I vote drop the lgd.
The jury has spoken lol. LGD out it is.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! You 255 lbs at 16% bf? Man you a strong mf!

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
So a quick update. After the holidays I flushed out with a ton of water to knock out the holiday sodium and junk lol. So I started the cycle in New Year's Day at 251. 6 days in I'm at 258 on the dot. So 7 lbs. in less than a week. ?