First time Epistane cycle - Few questions

Kevv1990

Awards
Hi all,

I've been into lifting weights for over 2 years now, gained some decent mass over time and I feel I'm ready to give everything a little bit of a boost. I'm a very curious person by nature, but injecting AAS is a bridge too far for me atm. I am very keen to find out how my body responds on an accessible substance like Epistane. Planning on starting an Epistane cycle with Eliminate in February for 6 weeks, with 4 weeks PCT.

Currently the plan is to run it like this:
Epistane (Olympus Labs) 30/30/45/45/45/60 (last 2 weeks heavily depend on how my body responds, side effects, etc.)
I also have Eliminate coming in, originally planning it to use it as on-cycle support (3 caps a day, week 2 to 6) to reduce side effects.
Got Clomid ready for PCT.
Other supplements: Taurin ready at hand for back pumps, vitamin D (can't use multivitamin as I'm quite sensitive for vitamin C), fish oil caps, creatine, BCAA (intra-workout), beta alanine & citruline malate & caffein (PWO).

The label of Eliminate says it can be used both on cycle or PCT - What do you guys recommend on this? On-cycle or PCT?
If on-cycle, what do you recommend on timing of both Epistane and Eliminate? Would the below planning be fine? If PCT, what would you recommend to use on-cycle?
Epistane: with breakfast (7:15) and afternoon meal (15:30)
Eliminate: with morning tea (9:30), lunch (12:00) and post-dinner (18:30)

I know both Epi + Eliminate are dry substances. So if I decide to use the latter on-cycle, I could lower the dose if I'm getting too sore/ depressed

Cheers guys!

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
You can not use El1minate as cycle support. It is just to lower estrogens.. would be a good support if you would go for SARMs but not for prohormones. You need a cycle support to protect your organs.

You can add Ar1macare Pro of Olympus Labs for cycle support, and i would highly advice you to add a Test base as Dermacrine which will help you by adding gains and support you on lethargy issues etc.

For PCT you need Sup3r PCT from Olympus Labs, and if you already have El1minate on hands you could also add this as an extra till the bottle finishes up (no matter the end of your PCT).

PS: I m not an expert, i just share the few knowledge i *think* i gathered already on the subject. yates84 could help you out tho.

Best regards

PS: Good choice on the Olympus Labs comp.. they got quality **** for real.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
General layout would be your Epi for 6 weeks along with cycle support of your choice. Arimcare pro is a good one. There's also others like blockade, damage control. Just do a bit of research on which product contains how much of the active ingredients to see which one would be cheap/convenient for you.
You would also want a test base cause you will get lethargic. As mentioned above, dermacrine is a good choice. You could also add 4-andro or epiandro as your test base.

For pct, have a SERM + a natty test booster. You already said you have Clomid. I would add a test booster. Super pct is a good option. You would also need an AI on hand for both cycle and pct just in case you get any estro sides. It's highly unlikely that you'll get any estro sides on cycle with Epi. But people has reported rebound gyno with Epi. For that I would use the eliminate that you have and start that on the 3rd week of pct and continue that for four weeks. Although I don't think eliminate is really a good AI. If I rmr correctly it only had Arimistane which isn't really a good AI. I would keep exemestane on hand instead.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
60mg epistane is overkill...Epistane was my first and 30mg treated me the best, 45mg would be the highest to go. Grab damage control for cycle support, arimicare has arimistane which will just make your joints worse on cycle at best. Clomid 50/50/25/25 with sup3r pct recommended dosage. Eliminate is pointless man, get exemestane to have on hand incase you get rebound side effects from estrogen. Grab some dermacrine too, shutdown on epistane kicked in for me at week 3 and i noticed a reduction in libido. Doing everything properly will result in a kickass cycle man, epistane is a extremely underrated compound as far as the results it produces, especially as a first

Kevv1990

Awards
Right, thanks guys! I'm glad I asked the question. I canceled the Eliminate :) I will be able to get a product in case of rebound estro sides very quickly, so I'm not going to worry about that right now (I do keep it in mind tho!)

I will continue to look into on-cycle support, as I still have a few weeks left before the party starts. Definitely going to have a look at Dermacrine too as I want to avoid lethargy as much as possible.

Will go for Clomid with a test booster as PCT.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Right, thanks guys! I'm glad I asked the question. I canceled the Eliminate :) I will be able to get a product in case of rebound estro sides very quickly, so I'm not going to worry about that right now (I do keep it in mind tho!)

I will continue to look into on-cycle support, as I still have a few weeks left before the party starts. Definitely going to have a look at Dermacrine too as I want to avoid lethargy as much as possible.

Will go for Clomid with a test booster as PCT.
I would run clomid 50/50/25/25 with sup3r pct, it covers all aspects of pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated above, don't run the eliminate during cycle! That and epistane will have your estrogen too low and you will hate life. Epistane is very anti estrogenic and this also means the possibility of rebound gyno. I like to run an ai like eliminate 2 weeks past my serm in pct to help prevent rebound. Everything else looks gtg

Kevv1990

Awards
As stated above, don't run the eliminate during cycle! That and epistane will have your estrogen too low and you will hate life. Epistane is very anti estrogenic and this also means the possibility of rebound gyno. I like to run an ai like eliminate 2 weeks past my serm in pct to help prevent rebound. Everything else looks gtg
That's good to hear..

So to summarise:

Cycle:
Epistane: 30/30/45/45/45/60 (with those last 2 weeks heavily depending on how my body responds. Might stick with 30, might go 45, with no sides to 60mg)
Possibly adding Dermacrine to prevent lethargy

General sups:
On-cycle support product to be determined. At the moment too many contradicting options..
Milk thistle
Vitamin D
Creatine
Taurin
BCAA (intra workout)
Beta alanine, citruline malate, cafeine (pre workout)

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Either Eliminate or Sup3r PCT

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do this for pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct 10/10/10/10
Eliminate 0/0/0/0/3/2/1

This way you have some kind of estrogen control after dropping your serm. I would also have exemestane on hand, especially if you've never ran epistane before. It's not common but some people have all kinds of estrogen sides either during cycle or after pct.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op just heads up epistane is a potent compound had great results with it but my body couldn't handle it so I had to stop my cycle lil bit early, and u might want to reconsider the 45/60 dosage.
just listen to ur body u might be able to handle epistane but it might mess u up.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Op just heads up epistane is a potent compound had great results with it but my body couldn't handle it so I had to stop my cycle lil bit early, and u might want to reconsider the 45/60 dosage.
just listen to ur body u might be able to handle epistane but it might mess u up.
Yea 30mg was my favorite dosage, 40mg was too much for me and the results remained the same