End with orals? Spring cycle advise!

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Hey guys im trying to figure out my next cycle. I have most of it layed out. I'm just trying to figure out the oral. The goal of the cycle is to put on the most mass possible. I do have 3 cycles under my belt. Im currently 210lb. 5'10" 10-12% bf. My cycle plan so far is

1-12 500mg test c.

5 500mg tren a
6 500mg tren a
7 600mg tren a
8 600mg tren a
9 700mg tren a
10 700mg tren a
11 800mg tren a
12 800mg tren a

6 10iu insulin humalin r
7 15iu insulin
8 20iu insulin
9 25iu insulin
10 30iu insulin
11 35iu insulin
12 40iu insulin

9-12 30 mcg Igf-1 lr3

9 25mg dbol
10 45mg dbol
11 65mg dbol
12 85mg dbol

So with mass in mind I'm planning to have the oral at the end to finish strong with some mass. I respond very well to dbol. So I would get results from all the other gear first then hit dbol. For example test kicks in then plateaus. So I hit it with tren then that plateaus. So then hit it with insulin and finally dbol and Igf-1. If that makes sense so I never stop getting those intial gains that you see when it first kicks in. Any constructive opinions would be awesome.

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Also before you all freak out about insulin. I have used it before and at these doses. So please focus on the oral at the end of the cycle

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Don't know much about injectables, but from what I do know, get caber or prami for the tren, prolactin sucks cawk, i got it from epistane somehow

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Ya I have all my pct stuff set up already. Like I said this isn't my first rodeo

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Ya I have all my pct stuff set up already. Like I said this isn't my first rodeo
Yep I read that part, just double checking haha. Dbol is toxic on the liver. Plans on cycle support?

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
I'm more just unsure about putting my oral at the end or begining. Since usually it at the beginning and I plateau after my oral. But I was thinking to keep shocking the body and keep seeing result add it at the end.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'm more just unsure about putting my oral at the end or begining. Since usually it at the beginning and I plateau after my oral. But I was thinking to keep shocking the body and keep seeing result add it at the end.
What's your support supps look like?

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Liver suport is liv52. Ai is aromasin. Prolactin is caber. Ai and caber as needed

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
I've done tren before and haven't had any problems with estrogen or prolactin

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Liver suport is liv52. Ai is aromasin. Prolactin is caber. Ai and caber as needed
Not enough. Grab an all-in-one cycle support and add tudca to it, livers aren't as cheap to replace when comparing it to the price of support supplements

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** :D those are some doses,but hey if you know what you're doing (you do) then it's cool.I have to agree with more liver supps though.Are you going to log this?

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Ya I'll get some more liver suport. I'll try my best to log it. Especially the ending with or also part

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you start logging Time of tren it will be nice

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insulin without GH.. you clearly do not understand the purpose of insulin in regards to mass building. You prolly think you need to force feed your muscles with nutrients, right? The doses you are using.. I don't care if you have done it before.. it's just horrid planning. Your only thought on your mind is prolly going hypo so your like, welp ran it before and didn't go hypo! I'm good!! Meanwhile.. you have no idea what insulin is doing to you.

3rd cycle, 800mg tren? FOOL

Why wouldn't you run dbol to week 14 to take advantage of the 2 week clearance period of your test cyp? Why are you ramping the dosage weekly?

Why wouldn't you run IGF at the start?

Nothing about this situation makes sense. I'm almost betting to call troll here..

What I would do..

Week 1-12: Test Cyp 500mg/wk
Week 4-10: Tren Ace 500mg/wk
Week 1-4: Dbol 50mg ED
Week 10-14: Dbol 50mg ED
Week 1-4: 30mcg IGF

Week 14-18: 30mcg IGF SC HS
Week 14-16: 250iu HCG Daily
Week 14-16: 25mg Aromasin Daily
Week 17-21: 50mg Clomid

I have no idea what your purpose or usage of insulin is for.. I could only imagine you are using in combination with igf.. but your layout doesnt show that..