The magical log of my first cycle

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Don't worry guys this isn't another SARM or Andro cycle! I'm taking the journey to the dark side finally and figured I would share my journey for others to see.

First about me...

Age 27
Weight 225lbs
BF 15% (skin calipers so not 100% accurate)

Goals- this is my first true cycle. I've done some PH runs pre ban and a couple runs with SARMS which are decent. My goal is to add 20lbs over the course and keep 10lbs lbm after PCT is complete. With correct nutrition/training I see this attainable.

Cycle Layout

Wk 1-15Test C 500mg wk (250mg e3d)
OL Trest 50mg pwo (will adjust as needed)
Wk 1-15Adex .5 e3d (will adjust as needed)

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Exem 12.5 e3d
Some OTC PCT to help aid recovery.

Still playing with dosing during PCT so any input and critique is welcomed!

Other supps include NOW Adam, Fish Oil, Coq10, Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto, NAC, various pwo's.

Diet

Calories have been added in slowly over the past couple weeks to prime my body for this. My macros are as follows..

Carbs-400
Fat-120
Protein-300

Hopefully I can get some to follow along and offer insight along the way!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
First pin was today in my right quad. Luckily I work in the medical field so IM shots are nothing new to me, doing them to myself however is. I used an 18g blunt needle to draw and it came out perfect after letting it sit in warm water for a bit. I used a 25gx1 1/2 to pin and damn if it didn't seem to take forever to empty.

No pain at all though. I felt like there was so much "hype" for nothing to be honest. I plan on pinning my left quad next but not sure if its best to skip since I had a bruise in that area. Anyway, starting with the Trest tomorrow pwo so I'll see how that treats me.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
50mg of Trest pwo is awesome. Aggression is pretty insane off two doses. Will probably ride out this dose for 2 weeks and pump it up to 75mg pwo later on. Eating like a horse (but smart) and loving the fullness already from the food. Trying to patiently wait until 3 weeks to truly feel the test kick in. Next cycle I'll be adding in prop the first few weeks.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Good luck mate!

Why you r doing adex on cycle and exem on PCT, if I may ask?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Good luck mate!

Why you r doing adex on cycle and exem on PCT, if I may ask?
From my research, and it could be wrong/outdated its beneficial to run exem in pct because it's suicidal which will help prevent rebound.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Going to follow this.Did the same cycle (only 600mg),awesome results.Fair warning after week 13 your body is fed up with your **** :D

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
From my research, and it could be wrong/outdated its beneficial to run exem in pct because it's suicidal which will help prevent rebound.
You're right. This is a good way to do it.
In for the gainz.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not outdated, you are doing things right.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Thanks for the confirmation guys.

Did arms today and man Trest is effin awesome, wish I discovered this sooner lol. Doesn't seem to take anytime to kick in like previous oral compounds I've ran. Probably due to the short half life but this is also why I'm using it pwo. When pumps are so good you have to shake your arm after curls you know it's good.

Already up 5lbs but we all know that's due to extra glycogen/water being held. Been implementing 20 minutes of cardio after each workout, nothing crazy. Did my second injection as well. Opted for my right glute this time, I'm definitely going to be a quad man for fact of ease. Minimum pip the first time, none the second.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Week 2 update...

Weight is up a other 3lbs but tbh its all the good holiday overeating. Still getting in my protein and staying within reason of all my macro's.

Obviously the test cyp hasn't kicked in it but Trest is treating me well. Increased pump and aggression every workout. This is still off 50mg and I don't think I'm going to bump that up yet since I don't find it necessary.

No sides to report which is very much a positive. Will check in next week for an update.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How is the cycle going?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
How is the cycle going?
So far good, only in week 2 so effects of test cyp hasn't been noticed except for what I believe is placebo. Trest on the other hand has already made my workouts better. Aggression, tunnel vision focus, slight strength increases. A little bloat but adex and added cardio has kept that in control. No gyno issues what so ever at this point.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Week 3 is coming to a end, couple things to note.

-bloat/water retention has been real this week. Mostly due to food indulged from the holiday season. Protein is still being hit easy just carbs (mostly carb sources) haven't been 100% what I wanted. Will dial that in and drop the excuses. Thinking of adding carb cycling into the mix with 300g carbs 5 days and just 100g 2 days a week. Opinions are welcomed.

-No estro sides at all but still keeping adex at .5mg eod. Bloods aren't being done until week 5 or 6 to see exactly where my levels are. Will adjust if needed.

-My 5th pin of test cyp on Tuesday hurt like a MF'er. Everyone before that, and even today was completely fine with minimal pip after. DOMS is way worse compared to pip, just my opinion.

-Trest is still at 50mg, thinking of jumping it up to 75mg pwo to see how it treats me. Will bump it down if need be since more isn't always better.

-Strength seems to be increasing slightly and reps are getting easier to push out. Example, did 90lb close grip db Press today for 12 reps, I've never gone over 8. Noticeable but nothing to have me thinking wow at only week 3. Every workout has been awesome though due to test/Trest/calorie intake and of course mind set.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 is coming to a end, couple things to note.

-bloat/water retention has been real this week. Mostly due to food indulged from the holiday season. Protein is still being hit easy just carbs (mostly carb sources) haven't been 100% what I wanted. Will dial that in and drop the excuses. Thinking of adding carb cycling into the mix with 300g carbs 5 days and just 100g 2 days a week. Opinions are welcomed.

-No estro sides at all but still keeping adex at .5mg eod. Bloods aren't being done until week 5 or 6 to see exactly where my levels are. Will adjust if needed.

-My 5th pin of test cyp on Tuesday hurt like a MF'er. Everyone before that, and even today was completely fine with minimal pip after. DOMS is way worse compared to pip, just my opinion.

-Trest is still at 50mg, thinking of jumping it up to 75mg pwo to see how it treats me. Will bump it down if need be since more isn't always better.

-Strength seems to be increasing slightly and reps are getting easier to push out. Example, did 90lb close grip db Press today for 12 reps, I've never gone over 8. Noticeable but nothing to have me thinking wow at only week 3. Every workout has been awesome though due to test/Trest/calorie intake and of course mind set.
Looking good keep updates going :)

One thing i was told with Trest, is that when you hit the 75 mg and higher . Your titti3s can start to puff and get sore :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Week 4 and another two pins are completed, here's my notes for this week.

-stayed at 50mg of trest and not gonna up the dose. Honestly I don't find the need to and love it.

-bloat and moon face is coming on strong. Holding onto every bit of glycogen and water my body can. Thought about raising adex to 1mg eod but I don't want to plumage my estrogen. And until I get bloods I'm not messing with it.

-libido is insane. I don't remember being like this even in my early 20's and teenage years.

-This past Friday I noticed a difference in strength. I was pushing up Dumbbells on chest day I usually wouldn't touch without a spotter. The best part was no mental block of second guessing. I felt unstoppable, and this will only get better.

-still no sides. My blood pressure is in check, no signs of anything estrogen related. No acne at all either. Seriously where are the sides I spent so much researching about? Lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Weight gained?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Weight gained?
Knew I forgot something, thanks for the reminder! Up about 5lbs more from last week. I still feel a bit of this is pure glycogen and water being held onto and not muscle at this point.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Knew I forgot something, thanks for the reminder! Up about 5lbs more from last week. I still feel a bit of this is pure glycogen and water being held onto and not muscle at this point.
It is,but it feels awesome yes

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed just in time for blast off!!

I'm also using oral Trest pwo only. I noticed no difference a few workouts at 75mg from 50mg. So just a waste IMO. 50 is perfect.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Week 5 update

Things are starting to get better and better. Never in my life has my sex drive been like this haha. Any PH, SARM, Andro or natty product that's effected libido can't touch this feeling. I feel like I'm on top of the world in every aspect.

Moving my adex to 1mg eod has benefited me greatly. My water retention and bloat has gone down tremendously which actually dropped my weight by 2lbs overall. Watching my sodium closer and cardio has played a part in this as well. Remember everyone is different and reacts a different way. It could of also been my RC source was underdosed.

Still no estrogen related sides at all. I get bloods taken tomorrow so I should have my report back within 48hrs. Strength gains keep going up and up! Still 10 weeks left of this so I'm ready for more progress!

I'm enjoying the run so well I'm already planning my next cycle to be 750mg with 3 doses a week and a test prop 6 week kick start.

What protocol do most of y'all follow for time off between cycles? Been doing a lot of research and get a lot of different opinions. Blast and cruise for a year, time on=time off, there seems to be so many ways to approach this. Any insight is welcomed guys!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i cant take that long of a break even for a 4-6 ph run im still in pct and got a 8 week tren cycle planned out for 2 weeks after i finish

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just try to hold off as long as I can which to seem people isn't nearly long enough but it can't be worse than blasting and cruising and never coming off so I don't really know. I'm considering blasting and cruising all of 2016 and then staying off for a few months before I do anything again

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just try to hold off as long as I can which to seem people isn't nearly long enough but it can't be worse than blasting and cruising and never coming off so I don't really know. I'm considering blasting and cruising all of 2016 and then staying off for a few months before I do anything again
Not waiting long enough between cycles is probably worse than cruising. Given that someone actually cruises at a proper dose. 175-200mg/week. If you cycle, pct, barely recover, cycle, pct, barely recover, cycle, pct, etc. etc. I would think that is much harder on your body and HPTA function than blasting and cruising.

Also given that someone blasts responsibly, and cruises for an appropriate amount of time at an appropriate dose.

It's a person to person thing. If someone can't cycle, pct, and time off responsibly...chances are they can't blast and cruise responsibly either.

I'm of the lesser responsible type so I'm not preaching as if I have it figured out LOL

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not waiting long enough between cycles is probably worse than cruising. Given that someone actually cruises at a proper dose. 175-200mg/week. If you cycle, pct, barely recover, cycle, pct, barely recover, cycle, pct, etc. etc. I would think that is much harder on your body and HPTA function than blasting and cruising.

Also given that someone blasts responsibly, and cruises for an appropriate amount of time at an appropriate dose.

It's a person to person thing. If someone can't cycle, pct, and time off responsibly...chances are they can't blast and cruise responsibly either.

I'm of the lesser responsible type so I'm not preaching as if I have it figured out LOL
Yeah, you're right. This is why I'm going to try blasting and cruising for a while and see if that works better for me.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Yeah, you're right. This is why I'm going to try blasting and cruising for a while and see if that works better for me.
Only 5 weeks into mine obviously but I would be lying if I said I haven't considered it and make it a giant 30 week cycle. Lowering test to 250mg a week for a while and adding in more compounds. Even considering Tren ace. I've done enough research to combat sides but also in my research it's a stigma that it's a no no to run tren this early. I don't feel like these vets who have experience should be ignored. But I also don't feel like there's anyway to tell other then try it out for myself lol. Luckily Tren ace will leave the body quickly even if I go that route and have a bad experience.

Needless to say I'll be waiting a couple weeks to revisit this again to see how I attack my plan. I very well may end up at week 12 and had enough and be happy with what I accomplished.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Well currently getting hammered with snow so might as well post my blood work. I'll compare my bloods prior to the cycle and 6 weeks in.

Testosterone

Pre- 400 ng/dl
Week 6- 2,300 ng/dl

Easy to say my gear is real and I'm feeling it.

Estrogen

Pre-30 pg/ml
Week 6-22 pg/ml

I don't feel my e2 is extremely low but I do know I don't want it any lower so I may dial my adex back a bit. Bad idea or good? It's been working so maybe it's best to not mess with it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir.

From what I've seen these are ranges to be expected or am I wrong?
I think I would want to see that number North of 3000. Kind of a bro-science method of 6x your weekly dose would be a minimum. Ideally 7-8x, so in the 3500 area.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I think I would want to see that number North of 3000. Kind of a bro-science method of 6x your weekly dose would be a minimum. Ideally 7-8x, so in the 3500 area.
Possibly under dosed gear then. Maybe I'll get test done again in a couple weeks to check up on it. I still feel it working of course and it's well over my natural levels. Would still prefer to get the 500mg I think I'm getting.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn my total test at the end of my 600 test 500 deca cycle was 1772...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly under dosed gear then. Maybe I'll get test done again in a couple weeks to check up on it. I still feel it working of course and it's well over my natural levels. Would still prefer to get the 500mg I think I'm getting.
Oh most definitely, you will feel great and make gains with a test level over 2000.

Just to back up what I was saying I have been searching info. And looking more on TRT info as it can be trusted a bit more and know that the test they are using is pharm.

What I was reading pretty much backs up the "bro-science" philosophy. Even with pharm grade test, a TRT dose of 100-150 per week ought to get a patient over 700. Closer to 1000 ideally.

So yeah, it's the ugl battle. I personally have never gotten bloods drawn. Just a ton of reading. And only ever ran ugl gear with success regardless of numbers.

After the blast I'm currently on, I am going to pretty much self-administer TRT with ugl. At which time I will actually get blood work done to know what I'm doing.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn my total test at the end of my 600 test 500 deca cycle was 1772...
Thought I'd seen that Deca would mess up blood work for Test levels, but can't find anything to support that statement right now. I might be thinking of Tren messing up estrogen levels on bloodwork.

1772 is barely above high normal range bro.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thought I'd seen that Deca would mess up blood work for Test levels, but can't find anything to support that statement right now. I might be thinking of Tren messing up estrogen levels on bloodwork.

1772 is barely above high normal range bro.
Lol I know. I was on Epiandro too.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
hey man, how u doing? just lookin for an update on things :pirate:

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
hey man, how u doing? just lookin for an update on things :pirate:
Meant to update this past weekend, better late then never!

To sum it up, this ride is fantastic into week 7-8. Gains are steady. Weight is up again but I fluctuate at a 8lb difference anytime due to sodium, water, glycogen etc. As of this moment I'm 20lbs up from the start. Strength and endurance is out of this world. Nothing like it, PH and SARMS don't come close but no one should think they would either.

I've only noticed the following side effects
-slight hair shedding
-minimal increase in acne, very minimal
-aggression and attitude is noticable and I tend to have no filter in the heat of the moment
-random boners
-alpha confidence

Wait the last two are great things!

My blood pressure and anything estrogen related has been in complete check thanks to having all my support supps in order. I'm still running trest at 50mg pwo and it's made the bottle last me forever lol.

I'm going to start cutting my carbs down by 50g starting next week. And will continue to do so in that incriment. I'm putting away 350g a day as of now and going to knock it down to 150g and carb cycle with higher amounts twice a week to see if I can shed any of this added bf from this run.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Meant to update this past weekend, better late then never!

To sum it up, this ride is fantastic into week 7-8. Gains are steady. Weight is up again but I fluctuate at a 8lb difference anytime due to sodium, water, glycogen etc. As of this moment I'm 20lbs up from the start. Strength and endurance is out of this world. Nothing like it, PH and SARMS don't come close but no one should think they would either.

I've only noticed the following side effects
-slight hair shedding
-minimal increase in acne, very minimal
-aggression and attitude is noticable and I tend to have no filter in the heat of the moment
-random boners
-alpha confidence

Wait the last two are great things!

My blood pressure and anything estrogen related has been in complete check thanks to having all my support supps in order. I'm still running trest at 50mg pwo and it's made the bottle last me forever lol.

I'm going to start cutting my carbs down by 50g starting next week. And will continue to do so in that incriment. I'm putting away 350g a day as of now and going to knock it down to 150g and carb cycle with higher amounts twice a week to see if I can shed any of this added bf from this run.
Have you noticed any body composition changes regarding fat loss? Increase ab visibility or anything like that?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Have you noticed any body composition changes regarding fat loss? Increase ab visibility or anything like that?
Absolutely not on the ab front. I've lost a huge amount of weight over my life so loose skin will never give me abs unfortunately. And I know I've put on some fat and definitely holding onto water during this run. A lot of this is diet related and how you approach it. And one of the reasons I'm dialing back my carbs and going to cycle them. Anything over 200g of carbs for me personally is a lot, for some it's nothing. I'm just very insulin sensitive.

But body compassion is noticeable in my quad overall mass and my shoulder/arms. When I shed some of this weight over these last 7 weeks it should be more noticeable.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro keep it up

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother. Looks like you're gettin **** done in here.

clk

clk

Awards
Sub

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Thanks for the updates. Good stuff

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Well into week 8 and I have my first real side effect issue, if you will.

My blood pressure is through the roof tonight for whatever reason. I have normal blood pressure range and been keeping track of it twice a week this whole time and it was only slightly higher then normal.

But today it hit me. I could feel it and knew I had to check it and I came in at 165/90! Yeah not a typo and not something to play with. Not sure what factors can play into this reasoning. I did a rare afternoon workout. Took my trest and pwo as normal. Got through the workout, took in a meal and I was feeling ill. I did pin today but I don't see how that could effect me being it hasn't before.

My support supps are in check but I'll up the Hawthorne berry and look into what else I can add to help. It's lowered down to 140/90 since I got my higher reading around 4 hours ago. Going to keep a very close eye on it and do am and pm reading daily for as long as I feel needed.