First PH cycle please help

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Decided to pick 4 weeks of AMS 4-AD tabs 20mg each for 40mg a day but want another to stack. I've seen androvar and was thinking 600mg ED for 4 weeks. I prefer non meythl just to get a cycle under my belt first but if I must I would do a mild meythl. Any advice guys and gals? What to stack with my bottle of 4AD. Bulking at the moment and need a little push.

Current of what I have and know:

AMS 4AD 40mg ED for 4 weeks

-missing PH-

Cycle support

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/20/20

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
Halodrol for first oral cycle

50-50-75-75-100-100

good solid dry gains and increase in strength will be very noticeable.

pct looks good for this type of cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Would not do epiandro for a bulk. Size gains from it are minimal, huge strength increases though. It decreases water retention as well.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Would not do epiandro for a bulk. Size gains from it are minimal, huge strength increases though. It decreases water retention as well.
How about doing 1 AD by AMS or I can grab some Halodrol like the guy stated above? And what about dosing? Of each.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Halodrol for first oral cycle

50-50-75-75-100-100

good solid dry gains and increase in strength will be very noticeable.

pct looks good for this type of cycle.
I was thinking of doing a 4 week run. How about this.

4 AD 40/40/40/40
Halodrol 50/50/50/50

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of doing a 4 week run. How about this.

4 AD 40/40/40/40
Halodrol 50/50/50/50
Weak sauce bro. Halo and 4 andro both need to be run longer than 4 weeks, they both take 2 or 3 weeks to kick in! The minimum dosing for halo would be:
50/50/50/75/75/75
These are good first cycle doses and the 4 andro will make the cycle more pleasant as well. Just out of curiosity, how many threads are you going to make about this? I think this is the 3rd one in a day lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first stack I would go with 1-andro stacked with a 4-andro or epiandro product.

In your original post you said you prefer non methyl. Halo is methylated but still a good beginner compound; although it is definitely a step up from andros. If you want proper doses (at least 300mg of both 1-andro and 4-andro) you will want to pick up super mandro (1-andro) and either androvar or andro the giant.

I have ran them several times and they're great as first runs or even people with ph experience under their belt.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
For a first stack I would go with 1-andro stacked with a 4-andro or epiandro product.

In your original post you said you prefer non methyl. Halo is methylated but still a good beginner compound; although it is definitely a step up from andros. If you want proper doses (at least 300mg of both 1-andro and 4-andro) you will want to pick up super mandro (1-andro) and either androvar or andro the giant.

I have ran them several times and they're great as first runs or even people with ph experience under their belt.
The reason I decided to choose halodrol was because it's cheaper lmao. 1 andro and 4 andro are rather expensive. So I was thinking 6 weeks of hdrol followed on week 3 with my 4AD. I've been told that hdrol is not that harsh on the liver (will always use cycle support ((iron labs)) ) and also was told it doesn't hit the HPTA system that hard. Is that true?

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
In my personal experience halo only suppressed hpta slightly, nothing close to shutdown. I still stand by at least 6 weeks of halo at the dosages I recommended and as long as diet, training and rest are all in check...you will see good results. My first halo run was 8 weeks 50-50-75-100x5 wks, strength went through the roof about week 4, and body really hardened up. I gained 12 pounds and kept 12 pounds with a pct consisting of solely nolva. Dry gains, no water retention and halo seems to have a hardening effect probably because in metabolizes partially into oral turinabol, but is active all on its own.

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
In my opinion a 4 week run on any ph/aas and you are cutting your gains short. Most don't kick in until week 3 and gains continue through week 6-7...sometimes a lot longer depending on what you are running. And also halo is pretty easy on the liver. Most of the hype about liver toxicity comes from the media and is exaggerated, but I would still run milk thistle along with it.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
In my opinion a 4 week run on any ph/aas and you are cutting your gains short. Most don't kick in until week 3 and gains continue through week 6-7...sometimes a lot longer depending on what you are running. And also halo is pretty easy on the liver. Most of the hype about liver toxicity comes from the media and is exaggerated, but I would still run milk thistle along with it.
I'm doing a 6 week cycle of hdrol and androvar!

Hdrol at 50/50/50/75/75/75
Androvar at 400/400/400/400/400/400

I'm aiming for just a nolva dosing pct for 40/40/20/20. What did you dose yours at? And possiblly adding reduce XT

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
pct looks good, and thinking back I also used vital labs post cycle 3x. it's a good all in one. good choice on cycle...ive never ran androvar but I'm sure it will only compliment the hdrol even more seeing as how versatile a compound it is. Keep calories above maintenance and you will gain for sure.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
pct looks good, and thinking back I also used vital labs post cycle 3x. it's a good all in one. good choice on cycle...ive never ran androvar but I'm sure it will only compliment the hdrol even more seeing as how versatile a compound it is. Keep calories above maintenance and you will gain for sure.
Sweet! Did you take the cycle 3x at the same time as nolva or did you wait till after you finished your few weeks of nolva !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would do nolva 20/20/10/10 40mg is overkill IMO especially for such a mild cycle

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I would do nolva 20/20/10/10 40mg is overkill IMO especially for such a mild cycle
It's hard to choose what dosing style because I'm hearing so many views on each and I would rather over kill it just to be overly safe you know.

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
same time as nolva...ran for 4 weeks as well. reason I kept nolva dosages at the upper range is it was my first cycle, it was 8 weeks, and was being extremely cautious. only side I had from the nolva was a little fatigue now and then. You probably could follow bambam's advice and run a lower dosage of nolva with 6 week cycle. You can always up the dosage if you feel you need to.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or 40/40/20/20 will both work, and for an otc pct to run alongside it, Sup3r Pct by Olympus Labs covers all aspects of pct and is dosed hella good, I'd look into it.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or 40/40/20/20 will both work, and for an otc pct to run alongside it, Sup3r Pct by Olympus Labs covers all aspects of pct and is dosed hella good, I'd look into it.
What would you pick bro reduct XT or super pct

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Can't say much about reduce xt as I don't know much about it but sup3r pct literally covers everything that a pct requires
And you would take that same time as nolva or after?!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Same time. Could run from week 3-6 of pct if you want to take advantage of the arimistane in it to prevent risks of rebound, but if you taper the serm you should be fine and arimistane isn't strong as an ai anyways

onlyhalfnatty

onlyhalfnatty

Awards
Is stano not a good option for a stack with his 4ad? Being that stano is mild

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is stano not a good option for a stack with his 4ad? Being that stano is mild
As a test base that option is great but you will need something else in that stack for gains, you won't get too many gains out of just stano/4 andro

onlyhalfnatty

onlyhalfnatty

Awards
In that case max lmg isn't methylated and could still provide some significant mass