need input on if i can bridge a 4 week oral superdrol cycle to test e

kyleoconn

Awards
Ive been running epistane at 54 mgs ed 4 ad at 540 mg ed 1 ad at 520 mgs ed epiandrosterone 500 mg ed and superdrol at 30 mgs ed for 3 weeks would it be okay to finish my 4th week of superdrol and begin with a test e cycle of 500 ew for 10 weeks
And possibly add a kicker at the end weeks 6 through 10 superdrol 30 mg ed

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronAddiction might be able to offer some insight or Dma378. I'm not a fan of a 14 week cycle myself. Not to mention all the damage done before even starting Test. What's your cycle support look like?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus, we need to know your age, stats, previous cycle experience, etc. to be able to properly advise.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like this set up at all. It makes no sense. You basically missed the boat for the Test, at least doing it properly anyways. Instead of the 1ad and 4ad and epiandro you should have been using test. With your kicker. So you're going to stop the orals and start the test, where it won't even kick in for 3-4 weeks, so you'll have this "drop off" so to speak. Only to kick back in and then throw more superdrol in your body as a finisher.

Here's my suggestion buddy. Wrap up your current cycle and pct. Take it for what it is. Use the time off to get better prepared. Gather some more knowledge. Come up with a plan that's a little more logical. Not trying to sound like a dik, but your current idea just says you're not ready yet.

Simplicity:

Weeks 1-16 Test E @ 500mg/week
Weeks 1-4 SD @ 20mg/day
Weeks 11-16 Epistane @ 45mg/day

AI, pct and support supps of course.

kyleoconn

Awards
Im 22 im 225 and 6'1 bf around 15% ive ran 5 previous cycles all orals ran 2 methyl compounds on 3rd 4th and 4th cycle
Reason that i ran the orals and then decided to run test is i finally have a good test connection thats why i was running 4ad/1ad/epi as a test base
Too counteract the drop for the 4 week time period i could run epistane an additional 4 weeks ive ran epistane 8 weeks i am on n2guard taking 7 caps a day thoughts on if i do should i up my liver care what are your thoughts on that dma ?
Also ive been thinking about increasing the test week 5 -10 to 750 or would i yield better gains adding in deca or masteron or what would you recommend im a competitive power lifter so rewards over risks is how it is for me

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The answer to all of it is , yes you can do it. May not make the most sense, but it sounds like you're at a point you're going to dive in. So that being said, I'll tell you what I'd do.

Personally not a fan of the n2guard or any N2 products. So you're using it now, fine. But if you're needing to get another bottle for an extended run, grab some Ar1macarePro by OL or CEL Cycle Assist.

Stop everything but the Epi once you start the Test, and treat it like the kicker to your cycle. Four weeks.

Since that totals 8 weeks I wouldn't finish the cycle with another oral.

Mast is great. I love it. But I would start it at the same time as your Test and run it throughout. It's a great strength and aggression boost. Keeps estrogen down, libido highER, and as long as you're ok with the sides associated with heavy dht compounds, then it doesn't really cause any additional complications to a cycle.

That's all I would run. Perhaps finish the last 4 weeks with Test at 750 (and upped AI).

I'll just say it. You're 22. Be ready to say goodbye to your normal life already. Very hard to go back once this begins. It's going to get you some great results. Nothing will ever live up to it after this. Be responsible and exhibit moderation and they are fine.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I will agree with Dma378. Good luck brother and godspeed. Monitor everything possible as far as health markers go. It does not make much sense at all but since you seem very on the trigger about doing it, be smart about it. Thanks for the mention as well Jebrook I am interested to see how this plays out.

kyleoconn

Awards
Haha what do you mean by say goodbye to my normal life and thanks so much dma your input is greatly appreciated may i ask what would you run the mast at i am gonna run it alongside the test as you said ! And do you think running 12.5 aromasin eod will be enough for estrogen or should i take 12.5 mg ed and thank you iron i will be getting blood taken in 1 week and at week 6 of test then blood after pct as far as pct goes hows this sound
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Or should i run
Clomid 100/75/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aroma 12.5 mg ed
Or what do you suggest dma and iron

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I just mean welcome to your new obsession. The new you. Alpha monster.

I'm currently in pct from a wild cycle using only Clomid at 50, down to 25 starting tomorrow for another month. Aromasin 25 EOD. Will cut it to 12.5 in a week or so. Feel like I'm recovering ok. I'll be doing bloods a couple weeks after pct.

kyleoconn

Awards
Haha thats how it was the first cycle of orals i decided to get crazy with it to put on as much strenght before my meet gonna run
Tren ace 500 a week
Test e 1000 a week
Masteron 500 a week
10 weeks all thanks so much dma

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
22 y/o ehhh you'll probably regret going this heavy so early in life down the road.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thats how it was the first cycle of orals i decided to get crazy with it to put on as much strenght before my meet gonna run
Tren ace 500 a week
Test e 1000 a week
Masteron 500 a week
10 weeks all thanks so much dma
Whoa!! Well that's not what I recommended, so don't thank me for that LOL.

Good luck dude

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
I agree with IronAddiction, kick the test with SD and use epistane as a finisher. Why shut yourself down 7-8 weeks before the test e really kicks in and does its job?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Whoa!! Well that's not what I recommended, so don't thank me for that LOL.

Good luck dude
Good luck is right. christ