Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Winny Cycle

ekualumni

Awards
Hey what's up everyone? I was just going to do this cycle in my own little world since I don't have as much time as I used to (very busy job), but I figured maybe my results will help someone else's future decisions, etc. Before this cycle (a while back) I did two approximately 8 week cycles of H-Drol and had some very nice gains, but I was ready to come to the dark side after that. This is my second cycle and I know that Tren isn't typically a steroid to jump into on the second run, but I figured I'd give it a shot (no pun intended) haha. My buddy just came off his 7th cycle and he's been using Tren since cycle 1. My first cycle was early this year and included 250mg Test Enanthate EW and 30mg Dbol ED. I only ran a 4 week cycle because I fell on some ice and jacked up my hip really really bad like could barely walk for months. I cut it short for that reason so as to not put anymore un-needed stress on the hip. This cycle is is 60mg Tren Acetate / 60mg Test Prop EOD for now. I may potentially increase this dosage just a tad. I'm running these two weeks 1-10 and 30-50mg of Winny weeks 5-10. I took my first dosage of test/tren on Sept. 3rd. So far I've noticed my hunger has skyrocketed, horniness is off the charts, my workouts are a bit more intense, and strength is definitely starting to go up. I have also noticed that my arms, shoulders, and chest are starting to feel much fuller. I can't wait to see what the next two weeks start to show.

I also take .5mg of Caber two times per week, CEL cycle assist, fish oil, Liv.52, COQ-10, Biotin, Opti-Men, and Animal Flex for my joints since winny is notorious for very sore joints. I have arimadex on hand if for some reason I feel I need it and so far my PCT will be Clomid, but I can get Nolva very quickly if needed. I loved the Dbol from the first cycle (PR's out the wazoo within 3 weeks), but I wanted to go for more of a leaning cycle this go round. I may not have a lot of time to put very detailed summaries on here everyday, but I will try to post my PR's, weight gains, calories, side effects, and hopefully some pics so as to help others. Be safe guys and gals and stay posted....more to come!!