Problem with PCT!

Harry Balsagna

Awards
Well I got my cycle the other day. One problem, I only recieved 32 10mg tabs of Nolvadex. I'm running a Test E only cycle for 8 weeks, then doing the nolva afterwards. 10mg a day isn't going to cut it, so is there any way to do this PCT safely? Maybe cutting the PCT in half and doing 20 mg a day for 2 1/2 weeks?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Custom has nolva. Get more there. Don't half ass PCT. You wouldn't half ass a cycle would you. How many mgs of test are you running per week? I believe 8 weeks is a little short, but hey...

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Why do people always skimp on the ancillaries... I spend about 1/3 of what I spend on the cycle on ancillaries.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Why do people always skimp on the ancillaries... I spend about 1/3 of what I spend on the cycle on ancillaries.
Laziness? I agree, the easy part is making gains while on, the hard part is keeping those gains when you stop. A well planned and thought out PCT will ensure that you keep as much of the gains you made while on.

Harry Balsagna

Awards
Tell me what "Custom" is and I'd be more than happy to spend a little more dough for it. I sure as hell am not going to half ass it, it took me a lot just to get the **** I needed.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Tell me what "Custom" is and I'd be more than happy to spend a little more dough for it. I sure as hell am not going to half ass it, it took me a lot just to get the **** I needed.
Click on the link in my sig. for Custom Nutrition Warehouse.

He's a board sponsor here. Very reliable, and good prices.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Click on the link in my sig. for Custom Nutrition Warehouse.

He's a board sponsor here. Very reliable, and good prices.
Bump for custom, his clen worked well, was cheap, and he got it to me in 3 days.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
hey, try some RXT ;)

Big BUMP to getting more tho if RXT isn't for you..

Harry Balsagna

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate it. So Custom Warehouse is pretty relaible?

Harry Balsagna

Awards
So it'll be alright to take the pills first and then follow it up with the liquid nolva? Or should I just get two of the liquid nolva?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i don't see a problem with the pills as long as you know they are legit. there's no doubt that custom's nolva is legit.